9 Murders - 12 Shootings in Phoenix

Straight White Male Serial Killer caught

He killed 9 people by shooting them randomly over the course of a year.

Why are white males always doing this serial killing shit?

Note: If americans claim he isn't white you must also admit that you don't live in a majority white country. Thanks.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/aaron-saucedo-juan-phoenix-serial-killer-suspect-victims-photos-shootings-arizona-facebook/

God damn that makes me mad.
What can we do about the White Male Problem?

Is he white in the same way George Zimmerman was "white"?

yes

we can stop calling hispanics "white males" for an instant reduction in the white male crime rate :^)

he is not white Mohammad, there are more white people in america than Germany anyway so your argument is invalid

Just Americans doing American things.

Fuckin whitey

>there are more white people in america than Germany

lol maybe in absolute numbers but not in relative terms ... dumb american

ABSOLUTELY ARYAN

>white

Nice try deutschcuck. He looks like the typical German in 15 years

From what I read, it wasn't random. He's a button man for some cartel. Victims were heroin addicts who probably owed someone money

It's nice that Sup Forums has taken on its true form.

Europe versus American mulattos and their side kicks.

that fact that you think this matters proves the point. we have dealt with massive amounts of niggers for over 200 years and we still manage. you have an influx of niggers over the course of 2 decades and your nation falls apart at the seams.

>regular race riots in the US.

Why do you lie on the Internet?

>and your nation falls apart at the seams.

it really doesn't lmao. Do you unironically believe all the shitposting here on Sup Forums ?!

Germany is doing well lol

best part is we got ours for work by our ancestors, while hanz gets is for his wife

in what way? your nation does not belong to your people anymore unless you are muslim, and in that case, shitposting on Sup Forums isnt gonna delay your inevitable removal.

chimping out is what chimps do, it doesn't bother anyone who isn't stupid enough to live in a nigger city

>when you take an anonymous vietnamese basket weaving advice board too serious

hope you snap out of your delusion one day. Borderline mentally retarded already. Wew lad.

>white
Like nigga, just open your eyes, nigga.

>56%
Everyone in the US lives beside a nigger. They are half the population.

He killed shitskins, so good on him

op's pic isnt white its a spic
Op is just getting likes for sucking dick

>whoa whoa whoa im just kidding bro.

kill thine self.

Serious question German bro. How bad is Dortmund? I have a possible job opportunity there.

They're 12%. The rest are hispanics (33%), and then a bunch of asians, natives, and arabs making up the remainder difference.

its fine, just lube up your butthole daily and it wont hurt as much.

So, they finally caught him.

I figured he was a Spic, as his victims were often Spics and Nogs.

>white
if thats what white people look like in germany i feel sorry for you

The white serial killer is a myth. There's no over-representation on a per-capita basis. Black dudes on the other hand are pretty notorious.

A 2014 Radford/FGCU Serial Killer Database annual statistics report showed that for the decades 1900–2010, the percentage of White serial killers was 52.1% while the percentage of African American serial killers was 40.3%

>White

80 % shitskin

Dortmund isn't that great. Industrial City but very low cost of living in surrounding areas. Obviously very diverse esp the city itself.

If the money is good i'd say go for it and live in the comfy outskirts somewhere that surround it.

What is the expected wage/salary and i can tell you how much money you will have at your disposal

Maryvale is the closest thing Phoenix has to a ghetto, who cares?

Quinn D Sential Lee Americun

Aaron Saucedo
>white

its hard to make a statistic about "serial killers" b/c that often just means u kill more than 1 or 2 people or w/e it is.

when in reality we bestow the title on the most successful and savage of human hunters. niggers shooting up some street corners and killing 12 people isn't like calculated premed murder.

Why does this number constantly go down

Whites make up like 63% of the population and "Hispanic whites" aka euros that came from South American and Mexico City and Cuba make up about 10%

Roughly 25% of the population is beaner, nigger or savage Indian (which beaners are basically just natives from south if the border)

The remaining 5 % are Asians and secular Arabs and they are basically white

Literally all of our minority problems. Come from that 1/4 of the country made of blacks and saveage natives

this is pheonix hans, you have no idea what its like in the large centralized cities in the south-west, its basically mexico part 2, and every beaner with a lighter then black complexion claims they are "white", its fucked, and it also fucks with the prison distribution making it seem like there are way more white criminals then there really are.

That's pretty white for Americans

I'm sure they normalized their data by not including mass-murderers. The official definition is 3 or more with a space between the killings.

He so mad his eyehole went wonky

>something about being straight and white makes you a reprehensible person

>race is a social construct

what

He doesn't look white

Kek

Stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums

I'm sure you would know what the average American looks like.

that guy is not white. thats a fucking spic

>aaron-saucedo-juan
>serial-killer-

thanks obama

What race riots? I could use some sauce.

Super pro keek

BEANER SERIAL KILLER
WHAT'S NEXT?

A beaner serial raper

I like how the media didn't even attempt to portray this guy as white, they must have been really sad when the face was far too hispanic to be construed as caucasian.

The world most infernal killers have all been Central/South-Americans.

Like those two guys who number 300+ kills each, all victims were children.

>hee hee we'll shine this light directly onto his face so he has pale white man complexion for the mugshot pics!

REEEEEE not all Hispanics look like that mongrel. Some of us are white

>Why are white males always doing this serial killing shit?
Because only they are smart and ballsy enough to do it.
Guy here looks a bit spicy.

Btw. How he was caught?

>How he was caught?

he was already in jail on an unrelated murder charge

sooooooo a spic that came over illegally or has illegals parents which illegally spawned that misshapen hobbit here. Not whitey's fault Hans, you specifically import Hajjis to rape your women. Nicely done.

Yeah, but how police found out it was him?
What I read from article it's surviving victims who recognized him.
Apparently he wasn't smart enough to cover his face.

He looks like a tanned German to me

Here's the real mugshot, courtesy CNN

>White

Y R europeans so stupid

This nigger Mexican!!!

>The remaining 5 % are Asians and secular Arabs and they are basically white
Back to T_D you go

DONT!!!
one of our biggest sshitholes it´s almost as nice as duisburg or cologne

What is it with white males and murdering people?

''straight''
Look at those lucious lips, you think those never touched a erect penis?

He's not white. He's Mexican-indian.

No shit nigger

but according to your census thats white

>you must also admit that we don't live in a majority white nation
We don't where did you get such an idea

>Aaron Juan Saucedo
>white male

Kys.

thats a mexican lmaooo

LATINOS

Nigger