We're in the timeline that our mascot/god/symbol/friend is not longer alive

>we're in the timeline that our mascot/god/symbol/friend is not longer alive
What can we do to reverse this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_8
youtu.be/RwPkAUBr4Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a cartoon frog dying

It's time to move up from Primary School, OP.

We already went through this in another thread.

Pepe will resurrect on June 8th, 33 days from when the cartoon was published.

Its ok his big brother is still alive

Um... Someone can just draw him resurrecting and raping someone in the ass hole?

It's a cartoon, you stupid faggot.

Gods can't die...they can only be forgotten.
This, of course, will not happen anytime soon.

draw another comic where he's alive again

wow that was easy huh

when did he officially die?

I think he will rise on the third day but im not sure if that will be today or tomorrow

fuck off reddit

wtf happend. i missed it. i come back and suddenly people are saying the frog died and shit.

Why are you guys raiding Sup Forums? What's the end goal here? You don't understand the culture and you stick out like sore thumbs. Meme's don't just die because someone says so, it doesn't work like that.

this?

this is actually the interesting thing. its clearly co-ordinated, and they are trying to kill our cartoon frog.

anycunt up itt ever saw The Men Who Stare At Goats?

It's a fucking cartoon. He's alive as long as anyone wants to draw him.

Completely ignore the faggot claiming he somehow "died" and continue on. Pepe's back and he didn't even take 3 days to rise again

Pepe has shot himself a million times. Cannons, shotguns, handguns, tanks. I've seen his head blown off. He always comes back.

You can kill a fictional character. You cannot kill an idea.

Stop caring about the temper tantrum of an artist who hasn't drawn this fucking comic in 6 years

And how well did it work out last time (((they))) tried to do this?

keep memeing bitch

>Behind this meme there is more than just flesh. Beneath this meme there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.”

Someone need to do a nazi Wojak digging up his grave and resurrecting him, it will sure trigger a lot of cucks like Furie

what day did he died OP?
>pretending for a second this isn't the stupidest shit I've ever heard

It's been three days hasn't it?
Time for Pepe to return and ascend.

>strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine

Are they even trying?

Collect the seven Dragon Balls and resurrect him, problem solved

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_8

Lovely events

he died so he can ascend as the god of chaos

Blepe is better than Pepe

>When he rises again it will rain frogs in every corner of the globe.

This meme is very dangerous.

The seal has been broken.

Darkness will follow

SHADILAY

You had best pick a side.

>implying

Some major mythological figures (Ishtar, Jesus, Orpheus, Osiris, Mythra...) die for a while and travel the underworld / hell, before coming back more powerful than before. Let Pepe complete his journey into apotheosis

>coordinated
It's funny because most major media are reporting on this as if it were a news worthy story.

It's so fucking obviously forced

Why does Sup Forums circlejerk around a cartoon frog?

You're all a bunch of faggots in an echo chamber e-cult. Holy shit, just kill yourselves.

Please die shills

The original creator of the character had to do this to prevent attacks from lunatics with no understanding of reality (liberals).

A meme doesn't depend on its creator; it just spreads.

You're the shill circlejerking around a cartoon frog. The autism is just too much here.

Checked, what is dead can never die

he is risen

"The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed and be raised up on the third day."

SHADILAY brother
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Reminder anyone using the other characters is a shareblue or ctr shill

>jewbacca becomes the new alt-right symbol
>infuriated matt kills him too
>all his other characters also become alt-right
>kill them all
>finally we make himself,matt furie a new alt right symbol
>he kills himself
Sounds like a good plan to me

You know what's amazing about the Jew? That he is legitimately afraid of Pepe. He is putting so much time and effort into spamming this modern Jew blepe in hopes of gaining energy and power. It is the most pathetic thing I have seen the Jew do, yet does not surprise me. It proves he hates and must destroy that which he cannot control. It proves he is a neurotic creature that can hardly be called human. His in born nature matches that of a virus.

Pepe was dead when le_donald co-opted him and overused him to the point of exhaustion. Good riddance.

I LIVE ON

Twas merely a parallel Pepe

Each Pepe posted is a Pepe from a different dimension. Furie's Pepe is dead, but the billions upon billions of alternate Pepes are still living.

This

Why are they so afraid of a cartoon frog, he hasn't harmed a single person.... do they not grasp the absurdity of the whole situation here?

I'm starting to notice a pattern of only bad that have a problem with him.

Here's the truth...

Meme magic is real in the sense that we are a collective consciousness. We are channeling our awareness into a symbol and using it for what we want the most if we're all collectively wanting that "thing" to happen

That's why everyone says, "best timeline ever", because we're shaping the timeline.

Collective consciousness is something the elites know about and have been using for years which is why they use the media to shape public opinion

Some parts of the internet feel collective consciousness ties into the cubism and Saturnism and some have even alleged it caused 9/11

We either by accident or by some other force have tapped into one of the secrets (((they))) have been hiding from us

They're now trying to take that power away from us to use random memes so that we back off of 1 solid meme. They don't want all of our consciousness behind 1 figure

That's why you've been seeing so many threads about "what can Sup Forums hijack next?" (i.e. OK sign, rainbows, upside down CNN logo), they're trying to bait us into going into different directions and abandon Pepe

Don't fall for their Jewish tricks!!!

Kek is life, Kek is eternal, Kek is Pepe, Kek is us

The creator of pepe (Matt Furie) has drawn many cartoons. Lets nazify all of them so pepe is no longer the badboy but becomes a symbol of love compared to his siblings.

*bad people

THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTIC

OP IS A SHILL AND A FAGGOT

ALSO WHO THE FUCK READ THE CARTOONS BEFORE POSTING PEPE? NECK YOURSELF

A meme only dies the last time it is posted, user.

Just keep using the image for whatever you want.

or we just ignoire this faggot and keep using pepe

Make Furie kill off the rest of the cast.

Resurrection three days later?

Only one way to kill a toon.

youtu.be/RwPkAUBr4Sc

Kem is our new God

Chile is well on it's way for ledditposting

>tfw finally understand how muslims feel when we draw pictures of mohammad
Behead those who insult Sup Forums!!!