twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/861983119737581568
cnn.com/2017/05/09/us/hanford-nuclear-site-tunnels-contamination/
youtu.be/_EPoJCTFH8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is fake.

bnonews.com/news/index.php/mobile/id5883

Frogot link
>inb4 mobile

Emergency declared at Hanford nuclear waste site after tunnel collapse rt.com/usa/387760-hanford-tunnel-collapse-nuclear/

>workers told to shelter in place

Is it just me or does that sounds like. "Stay where you are and accept your fate"

Looks real twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/861983119737581568

fuck you faggot

No witnesses

bump

Fucking Hanford...

Hanford, located along the Columbia River and 200 miles southeast of Seattle, is considered the most contaminated nuclear site in the United States, and the location where the plutonium for the Nagasaki atomic bomb was produced.

As if we needed another excuse for people to hate on nuclear energy.

DOOMED
O
O
M
E
D

Are we fucked?

don't worry, it will be fine

don't worry, probably somebody just spilled a drink on the alarm panel, happens all the time, nothing bad will happen

>Black Mesa of Real World

no its a decomissioned and some tunnel collapsed

The workers probly are

TEPCO shills plz go

Welp, were done for. It was nice knowing ya guys.

oh no, a tunnel! what if a gopher was hurt?

it's nothing to worry about, Really

>77
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It means it's over, friend.

>'underground Chernobyl waiting to happen'
>workers told not to eat or drink

Burgers btfo. Good thing you got rid of obamacare, cancer is expensive to treat :^)

Nipshills kek

A single dub? Not shit.

Even a once per century earthquake and a once per millennium tsunami only slightly damaged the reactor and caused a small amount of radioactive material to be released, it was contained immediately, so whatever happened to those mole tunnels or whatever won't hurt anything

IS this another EPA disaster? Didnt they fuck up dumping a bunch of shit in the water near here before?

Rural oregon fag here.
Can confirm.
We are DOOMED.
Fire alarms going off all over eastern Washington and oregon

I know you're a proxy fag, but it's still entertaining.

>don't worry, probably somebody just spilled a drink on the alarm panel, happens all the time, nothing bad will happen

SAVE US, HOMER !!

HERESY

So, should I quit my job right now or what?

It was was Kim Jong Un

Just watch as the US government blames the collapse on a North Korean terror cell, legitimizing an attack on North Korea.

No keep working

Happening very possible.

Currently attending class in Pasco, Washington about 20 miles from Hanford. Nothing is happening at all. False happening as always

Downwind perhaps?

>RIP stupid faggot

>mfw fickishima
Listen to japbro, we can trust him.

cnn.com/2017/05/09/us/hanford-nuclear-site-tunnels-contamination/

Happening is real

LOLOLOL

I actually was here during the 2011 disaster, the news exaggerated it immensely.
The tsunami was catastrophic but there were exactly 0 deaths from the nuclear accident.

the issue now is their failure to manage the site properly and the fact that it seems they're concealing how bad the leak is right now.
But the overseas news sites were ridiculous. That's when I lost any remaining respect I had for CNN because of their obvious bullshit reporting

This

Nah bro this is cover for the NK terror cell about to set off the nuke in Washington. Think gas explosion cover story.

tfw when you realize they need an excuse to cover up the cause of how much radiation has reached seattle

that was meant for another poster but point still stands.

>tunnel collapse
Then isn't the material at least partially contained already?

Half Life 3 is the real life confirmed?

Happening

Combine Overlords in 12 hours

They would not lie to us , would they ?
On site message : Refrain from eating or drinking .
Public Message ; No release , all is well !

>0 deaths
wow, its good that the only bad thing that could ever happen to you in your life is dying huh

In a serious issue at a nuclear power plant, the greatest risk to a person's health is inhalation of radioactive particles that could have somehow reached atmosphere. After that, the next risk is direct exposure to some radioactive rays.

You can avoid both of these quite well by staying indoors and keeping the windows closed. Running around everywhere won't help you much.

Fuck off, combine shill

Satan has confirmed Half Life 3 irl.

NUCLEAR WAR NOW

Are these the end times?

Pascobro here
In class right now
>ama

Any talk about it in class?

None at all. I only found out about it when I saw this thread

how do you take pictures upside down?

With an upside down camera, dipshit welcome to America

it's 1:24pm you fucking shill

Oh yes fellow American I have forgotten hahahahaaah

thx

>>workers told to shelter in place
Virtually all underground project sites (mines, tunnel construction etc) have safe area or portable safe rooms that workers use to shelter in place.

Depending on the crew size and the type of work being done they usually provide a minimum of 4 days of food, water and air for 15 people. Larger permanent shelters offer weeks worth of air and water.

I was thinking that only Strayans can do upside down pictures

How much debt have you racked up so far and what's your age?

Your moms tits are fake

I have about 12000 in debt at the end of my first year here. 19 years old

LANGUAGE!

i heard that before somewhere...

I go to a cc a few towns over and nothing is happening

THis

Ephrata brah here

Where are you all going?

>provide a minimum of 4 days of food, water and air

lel
>employees have been told not to eat or drink.

Please let this be something, it feels like so long since we have had a huge happening.

>Vault MAA-100
That is awesome but you need a large mass to stop gamma rays, no way the walls on that thing are thick enough.

youtu.be/_EPoJCTFH8E

FEAR OF NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A JEWISH SCAM TO KEEP UP POWER PRICES!

IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE TO EAT URANIUM AS WELL AS SWIM IN POOLS OF SPENT FUEL RODS!

STOP FALLING FOR THE JEWISH HOAX!

THOSE HE REFUSED TO EVACUATE CHERNOBYL HAVE A HIGHER LIFE EXPECTANCY THAN THE GENERAL POPULATION!

youtu.be/_EPoJCTFH8E

snek

> IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE
> JEWISH
are you schizophrenic ?

But you are right, nuclear power is > than coal / oil .

>3 meltdowns
>still releasing low levels of radiation into the surrounding area.

Yep, totally wasnt a big deal guise. The active lawsuits involving the exposed aircraft carrier crew totally arent a thing.

That is a coal shelter. Shelters are purpose built for the application.

Shelters used for uranium mines or nuclear wast tunnels would be shielded for sure, and they likely have the would have emergency supplies like potassium iodine.

>tfw "it was contained" fucking idiot the whole ocean is dying because you stupid jap fucks

Washitton, Oregon, Commifornia SHOULD get nuked.

>Firefighters were on the scene and first responders were reportedly getting closer to the area of the collapse for a visual inspection. Gunfire and explosions could be heard before radio contact was lost.

no

Nuke the West side

everything down stream of the columbia river is fucked another chernobyl dead zone bye tri-city bye portland.

Don't joke about that faggot, I want a source, otherwise fuck off

>bye tri-city bye portland
If Portland was evacuated where would the hundreds of thousands of hipster refugees flee to?

Who would take them? Where would they charge their iPads?

They would go to Canada to escape DRUMPF!

pls be real

>where would the refugees flee?
To Sanfransisco and the Northern California area, "The most faggot ridden place on this goddamn Earth" according to Richard Nixon

Only rural and suburban retards will be effected by this.

they will move to canada most likely.