BREAKING NEWS: after the FN defeat, Marion Maréchal Le Pen retires from politics

BREAKING NEWS: after the FN defeat, Marion Maréchal Le Pen retires from politics.

source: huffingtonpost.fr/2017/05/09/marion-marechal-le-pen-pourrait-annoncer-son-retrait-de-la-vie-p_a_22077714/

Goodbye sweet princess

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/799218/Macron-Le-Pen-french-election-trigger-trade-war-front-national
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good for her, gotta take care of those nigletts kids of hers

that's not her, but nice try i guess

guaranteed replies/10

IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS? SHE WAS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THAT FUCKING COUNTRY.

>photoshopping brown eyes onto the blue eyed coal burner

I've got to give you some credit for effort

She's realy leaving politics though.

People will need to find a new champion

without the freakles

Put your trust in a man, women are useless.

probably a good thing. the name Lepen is what repelled most people, not the policies.

Then how did Justin Trudeau get elected when his father was a garbage politician?

>ruled for nearly 50 years
>garbage

no she's not. FN he's over.

Time to get BLACKED lads

Actually it's a good thing, most of people don't like her and the FN needs to get rid of the retarded Le Pen if they want to win any elections

Anyways, Marion talked even before the election that she wanted to retire

This, if they get rid of the Le Pen and change the name of the party and a few ideas they will be an unstoppable winning machine

Yeah and who will take over ? Florien "Faggot" philippot ?

>France is the new Australia
nice shitpost monsieur

The fall of Marine will bring down her personnal guard with her.

Reminder that if you review LePenn's policies, you'll find she's American center

Marine isn't "falling", there's is literally no one else to carry the party besides her.

Right now no there is nobody else. But there is a lot of uproar against her attitude. She won't carry the party to victory.

Did you somehow miss Macron declaring all those who vote for FN enemies of the state?

France is morphing into dystopian shithole.

Underrated

>Did you somehow miss Macron declaring all those who vote for FN enemies of the state?
Source?

2L McPepsi cups don't exist in France.

One source is here:
express.co.uk/news/world/799218/Macron-Le-Pen-french-election-trigger-trade-war-front-national

He [Macron] said: “Mrs Le Pen wants to denounce a contract which unites us. Pulling out of the EU and dumping the euro will cause severe damage and uncertainty. The Front National is an anti-France party.”

I guess that makes Queen Elizabeth the greatest leader of all time.

There was other too but hope this is enough.

Whats the blacked.com actress that more closely resembles Marion?

asking for a friend?

she's too good for this country

They going to rename the FN by "les patriotes" btw.

F

RIP France - you're clearly beyond saving now.

The sooner we get rid of this fucking corrupt dynasty the better. The Le pens are all incompetent scumbags. No nationalist party is ever going to rise to power in France as long as they are in control.

Ofc not. I have a fetish for seeing far right women fucking minorities.

THIS, I voted for her as a "damage control" but the FN and Le Pen dynasty is over.

We're 11 million on the patriot side. Things are far from over.

Goodbye France, it was nice never knowing you.

France is over.

We'll be fine. We have seen infinitely worse in our History and we're still here. We just need real leaders.

d...delet this....please....

No you have not seen infinitely worse.

It's like you want France to be over. I don't give a single fuck about the majority being cucked, Hitler started politics when his country was in absolute poverty and communism popular among the masses. Things are not over as long as there is men willing to save the nation.

They soon will, though.

that is not her. That pic has been thoroughly debunked. You are a shill. KYS.

More migrant + regularisation + naturalisation + familial regrouping + autistic leftism while 5 years....
I'm not sure user

Jou seem to have forgotten a tiny detail: FUCKING DEMOGRAPHICS.

FN was clearly too toxic and Marine was a weak candidate. combine that with the enormous media onslaught and you get an openly hostile anti-native pro globalist in charge just to spite FN.

its not over for france as a whole, its definitely over for their major cities unless physical removal occurs. i would wager that if things start getting worse, you'll see a major rise in a much more serious right wing candidate.

Key word there is "men", frog.

HOFER CAN STILL WIN

ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED, 3RD TIME IS THE CHARM

Cucks
>meh meh meheeeee LePen is so scary we need another strong leader to save us
you fucking spineless cucks.

'alpha' le pen loses, quits politics immediately. rofl you guys are hilarious

Cuck

Please, Hans, stop talking about foreign politics if you know nothing about it.

It's not a good choice I think

It does looks bad but everything can and will be turned back with the right impulsion and the right leaders. Don't lose hope

>jewish partner
it would be Trump all over again

>Marion Maréchal Le Pen
>Marine Le Pen

they arent the same fucking person you retards

We are still a long way from becoming a minority and giving up is the worst thing we can do. There is no other option than to continue the fight.

Demographic is fucking hard to turn back and leftist idiocy leaves a mark for decades.

yes, you are experts in talking I figure. Talk is all you got
cuck

"Anti-France" is actually a word used by the Action Française in the 1900's to name the four pillars of Anti-France (the jews, the freemasons, the protestants, the immigrants). Pretty sure he used the word on purpose

Hofer lost by a small margin. Austria still has more future than France does.

More than half of your population is "owned" by mudslimes.

Conservatards jerk off to coal burners.

Natsocs jerk off to jew burning

I lose only on the "democratic" way to take our country back. Poeple here are too cucked, we cant win with politics anymore. 2017 was the last chance for us to win the presidency.

So this is why he is giving them free money?

Depends what you call "owned"

He has a point though

kek

kek

>expecting anything else from the worthless scum known as the french.
honestly just do what i did and filter that shitty flag. its not worth reading retarded shit from the first cucks of europe.

Not. An. Elected. Official.

WRONG
Marion is way more conservative (death penalty, pro life, anti gay wedding)

Bullied/terrorized to submission.

>WRONG

so they are the same person?

your right sorry. (misreading)

learn anglais, its the most dominant language

french will never surpass engels!

learn to read nigger

I wish you luck, just don't become a third Sweden willingly.

I try ;)

You overestimate how aware they are
We've spoken to them, most of those people aren't conscious of what is going on they're just completely fucking retarded

The actively traitorous ones are a tiny minority

She's 27 so she can come back later on. She probably doesn't want to be a career politician.

Do they really quit politics after one loss in Europe?

Nigel Farage did it like three times, so I wont be surprised if she comes back

They're French.

what is she going to do?

Learn to read WHAT? Plz elaborate.

marine le pen didnt quit...

She said she wants to raise kids.
Sup Forums is always right and she knows it

>pourrait (means could for normal people)
>huffingtonpost
sage

Nah. We lost because MLP was THAT fucking bad. I voted for her purely by default but she's a pretty godamn awful politician with a terrible tactical sense and pretty dumb on top of that. She needs to be removed then a new nationalist party rebuilt from scratch with a smart leader to lead it. 2022 will be our year.

This is exactly how the person looks and acts who is bullied/terrorized to submission.
(hoping all this shit will somehow miss him)

The FN party is fucking OVER !!!!! and she knows it.

>Marion quits politics
>France continues to go to shit
>2022
>riots across the country 6x worse than what they were 5 years prior
>Marion comes back into the spotlight as a 'saviour'
>gets elected

>HE WAS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THAT FUCKING COUNTRY
And with her loss there no longer is hope for the country. Why remain in politics when there won't be a country to run by the time you can effectively make change?

This.
She does not want to end killed, said it between the lines.

5 years of France getting fucked by Macron will push the French people to FN. We lost the battle but the war is not over. Not by a long shot.

May God hear you.

You will have draconic police state in place all over EU in 5 years.