Why is there no pressure on Swissland to be part of the EU?

why is there no pressure on Swissland to be part of the EU?

It is Rothschild HQ.

Because it's just another beta test

It's Yuge.
80% of the elites/politicians want in, 80% of the constituency wants to stay out.
>dumb constituency.

get us off

because they are the mountain jew and they do whatever the fuck they want,it is also the spirit of helvetia to defend their fortess in the alps.

We're still in though mang

>why is there no pressure on Swissland to be part of the EU?

We basically ARE a part of the EU.
We are part of the single market through the so called "bilateral treaties". We also have freedom of movement with the EU.
We're also part of Schengen, Euratom etc.
We also pay "gibs-me-dat" for Eastern European countries.
But we don't pay EU membership fees and are not part of the political entities of the EU.

This is probably the kind of relationship is going to force down the UK's throat.

*The EU is going to force

This.

Switzerland is like Norway. it's essentially in, but doesn't get representation.

so what was wrong with all the eu countries just using treaties and trade agreements? besides all that crazy currency.

Well, if the PM goes through with her promises (not holding my breath) we'll leave the single market and not have to deal with free movement.

We can't get fucked over if we act as one entity.

And even if you hate that or whatever. Think about it for a second. USA and China would pick Europe apart if we didn't have a united negotiating power.

Same reason Swiss was neutral in WW1 and WW2, too much sway over EU market and EU trade.

You could say that EU is build around Swiss.
Why fix something which is not broken.

so you let the muslim immigrants pick you apart instead. whatever floats your u-boat i guess.

>why is there no pressure on Swissland to be part of the EU?

because they need the mountain jew to wash their dirty money for them.

/thread

keep believing that hans

That's not what you asked to have explained, you fucking retard.

It is a de facto member of the EU.

A. The Swiss pay into the EU budget.
B. They are in the Schengen free movement-no passports-no immigration control zone.
C. They are part of the single market.

The only thing the Swiss do not have is a right to vote.

only a fucking brain washed german could say such a thing

you believe the holohoax as well don't cha?

low effort trash posts

No actual participation in debate.

>one entity
>swiss left out

They are cucking under voluntarily, there is no need for pressure.

>so what was wrong with all the eu countries just using treaties and trade agreements? besides all that crazy currency.

Simple: the Swiss bilateral agreements with the EU are incredibly complex... and mean that the Swiss adopt EU law 1:1 in most cases.

Let us assume the UK would have the same deal with Switzerland, once again it would have to adopt the EU law 1:1 like Switzerland without a vote.

And then let us assume France, Italy, Poland, Spain etc. would have the same deal.

Who is there who would be left to set EU law which everyone adopts? Germany? I would be happy with that system, but would everyone else be?

They vowed to stay neutral after we btfo them in 1515 when France was great
They were pretty poor until they decided to become mountain merchants

we are not in schengen

shit i fucked up we are

Funny enough they shipped against brexit. You can't trust the bastards.

Cucked.

Honestly, to fall out of the usual rhethorics here for a second: Not like Schengen or not fucking matters.

This, everybody, is an example for why the American education system is failing its people.

say the holocaust is bullshit and go to jail, then tell me it's a trash post

tell my you fucking basic law was not written by the US and your'e not a vassal state

It actually wasn't.

The US wanted us to have a referendum about it as well, actually. German ministers refused on the grounds of not wanting to cement the partition with the East.
WE refused a better democratic basic law, because we didn't want to lose East Germany.

You're throwing a fit like a little bitch. Typical for the French.

Same here

>we'll leave the single market and not have to deal with free movement.

That is economic suicide.
There is a reason why there isn't a single country in Europe that isn't part of the EU/EEA or has bilateral treaties/association treaties with the EU that make it part of the single market. (map related, ex-yu countries all have SAA's that give them free access to the single market)

So that is never going to happen, British companies will lobby hard with your government to keep this from happening.

forgot pic

Holy shit Hans your country is more lost than I thought

There are pressures!
>banking secrecy: gone
>help from eu with Gaddafi: not given
>eu compatible laws: done
>blackmailing over non application of eu policies: check
>eu interviening in our referenda: ok
>eu wanted to apply eu laws by eu judges in CH: in progress
We are strong, we areondependent, we are Switzerland!

Swiss are so cucked. Bet you love that EU dick, huh?

USSR being first?

> (OP)
>>why is there no pressure on Swissland to be part of the EU?
>because they need the mountain jew to wash their dirty money for them.
>/thread
In switzerland Mountain jews are called protestant ( cf Genève).

>French planes watching over switzerland airspace cause you won't maintain enough airframes : check

>giving jobs to french people because they are too retarded to fix their own country and keep electing cucks: check

they don't wanna

they have to do all the shit the EU wants them to anyways (because they're surrounded on all sides) but don't even get a say in it

swiss are actually fairly cucked by the EU

Because they always pay their way out.

Well that happens if you're landlocked and surrounded entirely by EU countries.

>Giving you free unis and schools, cheap Real estate and huge financial flux cause you're a non-country : checks