Ayaan Hirsi Ali

What does Sup Forums think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Do you guys like her for dropping red pills about Islam or do you hate her for her race?

youtu.be/EJbzokPbpiE
youtu.be/CjxhLlBX5j0
youtu.be/CehgOCJzwZw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Koc1VATrCcA
youtu.be/DAqEvAC4_-E
youtu.be/v0p7Oyvql9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
youtu.be/i33J8MeBg_M
youtu.be/n0P3Rsyy_Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thoughts on her at all?

I hate her because she is a thief.

She's based af but I havent decided how I feel about her boy toy Niall Ferguson, whether he is our guy or not.

I dislike her for her borderhopping ways. Somalia to NL, NL to USA, typical jungle bunny bullshit. Other than that I rate 7/10.

someone can be based regardless of skin colour. blindly hating someone for their background is mindless

unless they're jewish, of course

FUCKING BASED

She h8s mudslimes and doesn't afraid of anything.

She's great. She also outlines one of the biggest problems on Sup Forums.

Even though a lot of it is shitposting, there's still a large number of people that actually conflate race and culture. That shit's no better than the bullshit cultural Marxist vomit out.

This whole racial purity garbage has to go completely. It's an obstacle for the real war effort, which is pushing back and empowering Western values and culture. We gotta remove the Marxist and Islam has to either reform or be removed as well.

Like her a lot. Speaking against Islam very intelligently.

Being a black woman means she has cred with white women, and they might actually listen to her instead of just labeling a racist.

I'd put her in the new Reichs "Womens Education Ministry"

She uses her platform to speak the truth about Islam being a moon worshiping death cult. She's alright by me as long as she stays on message.

>Using false documents to get into dutch politics
>Get caught, bullshit a way out
>Let's go roll with UN.
>Maybe they will let me stay and not deport me back to Somalia.
Great con artist imho.
Bitch succeed, good luck with her we don't want her back here.

Good to see she has support here, surprising considering our tendency to throw allies under the bus because of autistic fixations on minutia

She moved from Somalia to NL because muslims wanted to kill her. Then she moved from NL to US because muslims wanted to kill her. See a pattern?

Also, just pointing out her cheeks suggest she might have a pit of Bog in her. If you haven't taken the Bog pill, someone will provide a quick run down.

Muslims are trying to kill geert, I don't see him skipping the country

She has a lot to say and no one listens to Netherlands fags so she moved to the US where she could gain a legitimate platform, along with fleeing terrorist threats.

I didn't see Geert winning, why didn't you do more to save your country from globalist control?

She is a hero.

yeah, get all mad Sup Forums, but she came from shit, born as a literal slave, and her her clitty chopped off.

Now, she's world renouned speaker. Articulate, clear, and makes well thought out arguments and risks her life to redpill people about what Muslims are really like.

She's on Rubin Report this week, and her thoughts on Mecca Muslims vs Medina Muslims was pretty educational.

I voted for based geert, I did my part.

She is a great tool as a way to influence others. The only people capable of criticizing her are other muslims (who just taqiyya and make death threats) because the radical left can't criticize anyone who isn't white or isn't a man. Also, she is a strong speaker.

#religionofpeace

she is an actual hero, and one of the strongest voices in the fight against the left.

well being a radical muslim myself im not particularly fond of her

>the Left's Alliance with Islamists
if the left is allied with islamists then why do they whine at our antisemitism, sexism and everything else

Thoughts on the late benazir Bhutto?

Alinsky tactics, they don't actually care about any of those things they just know it effectively smears their opponents in the minds of ignorant normies. See

based

i was still pretty young when she passed so not familiar with her politics but she seemed pretty cool

She's great and by virtue of her race and sex alone the liberals have difficulty ignoring her.

youtu.be/Koc1VATrCcA

They do though, they turned on her calling her an islamaphobe etc. The liberals will defend Islam against anything: including a black ex Muslim female.

Based. I don't want a million of her immigrating because she doesn't look like me, but there aren't a million of her. She's special.

Exactly, the best way to beat Alinsky is with Alinsky.

Yasmine Mohammed, another ex-muslim woman on the Rubin Report:
youtu.be/DAqEvAC4_-E

bumping for Ayaan

i admire her for exposing islam. maybe we could set aside a city state somewhere for genuinely assimilated browns like her.

I think she's based, I actually don't have a problem with other races, only when they try to interfere with my own.

I have never seen a more Reddit tier post in my life, this board is fucked for good.

100% based and fine as can be.

Your country is fucked for good, worry about that before a koi fish trade instant messaging platform

>Don't worry my fellow T_D poster, I will give this mean racist Swede a taste of my superior intellect and debate tactics on your behalf
Holy fucking shit, you guys are so extremely blatant when you get butthurt about being called out.

I'm not the person you were replying to retard, too busy dodging trucks to pay close attention I guess. I wouldn't bother trying to talk Sup Forums out of racism, it's ingrained in the boards culture.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's you that apparently has huffed to much petrol to pay attention. You got butthurt because I called out a redditor, so I called you out on that.

i just like having a dig at Swedes, it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Go do something to stop your women being raped and your children being ran over.

youtu.be/v0p7Oyvql9s

Hate her for her race? She's Somali you dumb cunt; she's a Caucasoid.
Love the work she does. She needs support from the "moderates." (The support she has indicates how many moderates there truly are; virtually nil.)

>Somali
>Caucasian

I don't even know how to respond...

>She's Somali you dumb cunt; she's a Caucasoid.

Sure you do, that's why you happened to mention it just as I called him out...

You people do know how the races are defined right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Cheating illegal immigrant, should have been send back to Kenya.

Anyone disagreeing is a niggerlover.

Based.

The only good feminist I know of.

It's a disgrace that you're more worried about "muh t_d redditors", which is mostly shills intentionally being annoying to drive a wedge between Sup Forums and it's largest propaganda platform on Reddit, than this happening in your own counrty:
youtu.be/i33J8MeBg_M

Atleast you faggots will have some company at rock bottom with France soon.

I think people like her are symptomatic of how Islam will be castrated, in time, slowly, it will symbolically have "joined" the west, almost without them knowing it, they will be apart of the values of the west, and islam will become impotent like Christianity is now, it's just a slow train.
Think it starts with the women, the loss of the control. They're allured by the promiscuity and "freedom".

>there aren't a million of her. She's special.

No she isn't.
She is a

>Divert the attention from the original issue by bringing up something completely unrelated to the conversation
Did Schlomo teach you that one?

(you)

The autobiography is fun stuff if you're interested about some history of the region and the absolute mess that is somali clan system. Made me have a good laugh few times too.

Will check it out, I was interested in Maajid Nawaz's book but after how hard he's shilled for Clinton and Macron I've lost a lot of respect, same goes for Sam Harris

you fell for her lies lol, she had a good life in somalia, she claimed to being forced to marry some dude but those are lies

Brave woman desu

FUCKING BASED BLACK MUSLIM

BASED

She isn't muslim, divide and conquer agitator shill

>Good life
>Somalia
Pick one.

You do know she would've been killed in the Netherlands just like Theo?

Some people don't like living their entire life surrounded by security guards and fearing to be killed at any given moment.

Dumping Podesta email media collusion redpills just because I feel like it

Heard she was forced to undergo female circumcision which has taken away the pleasure from her sexual experiences.

So? Same applies to Geert, Turks want Ebru dead, who gives a fuck?

wtf

we don't need ooga boogas telling us ooga boogery is bad user

what a creeeeepo
still a fuckable qt

Save and spread

AHA is like that Pakistani sandnigger who got shot in the head by the Taliban and became a cause celebre for pro-education white feminists everywhere.

Both of them are useful in D&C'ing Islam. We should promote feminism (or "equality") in these countries so more men are left without wives and go off to fight for ISIS. We need Boko Haram to be more powerful before we launch a holy war.

Deus Vult

>hate her for her race
Sup Forums is not stormfront

Okay so if all Muslims wanted you dead, you could right now immediately hire 24/7 security and you would be fine living the rest of your life like that? You have the funds to do that?

She was an MP and entitled to security provided by the state, try harder.

>life
>somalia
Pick one

>atheist, feminist, African refugee, gang rape and FGM survivor
>liberals hate her with a passion so fiery that they chimp out at her speeches because she's too "Islamophobic"
Can somebody explain this shit to me?

Wait a sec... those fuckers went after /Styx/?!?
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that planning meeting.

youtu.be/n0P3Rsyy_Gc

That's about all, peace out

Islam trumps all that stuff on the oppression scale.
Little girls getting their fannys snipped is literally less offensive to liberals than Farage and Trumps "islamophobic" banter

>The Huffington post have massive bias

Is this supposed to come as a surprise?

I don't hate her or anyone else for their race. She is doing good work exposing Islam, a religion of evil and violence.

Liberals love Islam because they hate Christ, along with the rest of the world.

>the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

-Jesus Christ around 30 A.D. Muhammad came along around 630 AD and founded Islam.

the race classification is a bunch of bs.

fuck off dave

which race? she's clearly Caucasian.

she's obviously a racist Caucasian, easy to ignore.

No one better then an apostate to show the world why a religion is cancer.

she's based

She dropped some bretty good red pills on Islam and nobody seemed to care honestly about her being threatenend by butt frustrated muzzies 'n leaving the country although she was in the news a lot back then I recall desu

Based tbqh.
>white progressives are doing their hardest to make a society where her rights will be taken away and she will be forced to become property of her tribesmen again
You really could not make it up.