Brit/pol/ - Four Naan edition

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

Latest poll

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 44% (-4)
LAB: 28% (+4)
LDEM: 11% (-)
UKIP: 8% (+1)

(via @TNS_UK / 04 - 08 May)
Chgs. w/ 02 May

twitter.com/britainelects/status/861955119750971392

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_AndreaUrbanFoX/status/861987542866026500
reddit.com/r/Wales/comments/6a6tgx/i_am_leanne_wood_leader_of_plaid_cymru_ama/
politics.co.uk/blogs/2017/05/09/brexit-is-starting-to-bite-that-s-why-they-want-you-to-shut
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-fox-hunting-bring-back-ban-repeal-conservative-tories-general-election-rural-vote-a7726506.html
theguardian.com/society/2017/may/09/disabled-people-votes-count-election
youtube.com/watch?v=6stxKqYmqgQ
theargus.co.uk/news/15273978.Labour_select_20_year_old_student_to_contest_Caroline_Lucas__seat_after_first_choice_drops_out/
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/05/04/searching-for-the-muslim-vote
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor Diane (it isn't the 'fuck her in the pussy' one, which is from 2015).

twitter.com/_AndreaUrbanFoX/status/861987542866026500

all brit girls are pasty babies

Post slags

Go on vote Labour for the bants he's not gonna get in anyway!

Lads, I woke up this morning and the Tories were saying state intervention in the markets is good and Labour were saying it's bad.

What's going on?

1st for Peshwari naan best naan.

Beat me to posting this, it's fucking great

Tfw know the one on the right

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . .

Y-your precious UKIP will BTFO by based Mummy May.

kek

Reminder that we desperately need to bring back conscription.

You don't, they all look the same, have the same slag DNA inside of 'em.

Hnnng

>So what you gonna fill my centrifuge up with ARYANS and then I'm gonna show you and then refine em?
>Yeah FACKIN RIGHT you are
>Yeah? Do you like that?
>Yeah, FACKIN love it. Fill that centrifuge up with those ARYANS. Put your mouth around the tap
>-And then I'll swallow it but I'll keep sucking it 'till it's empty then I'm gonna go *shows tongue, its covered in blood*
>FACKIN right you are
>I hope you've saved all your ARYANS?
>Yeah I have FACKIN 'ELL
>Got about THREE DAYS WURF OF THE BLIGHTERS
>Well, a couple. OARGH FACK
>[unintelligible] ...the whole FACKIN lot?
>*BEGINS LOADING ARYANS INTO THE CENTRIFUGE*
>OOOH FACKIN HELL LOAD EM ALL IN
>FACKIN [Rest unintelligible due to the centrifuge whirring to life]
>I hope they really enjoy that
>OH FACK YEAH
>Yeah
>OAARGH go on
>Loads in there. BLOOD, I love it
>OAH YEAH. OAH YEAH go on. OARGH you ready for THEIR BLOOD? AARGH FACK go on. UARGH, OAH FACK... [continues]
>*shows tongue*
>Oh yeah ARYAN BLOOD
>Mmm swallowed the lot
>FACKIN did didn't ya?
>Hhmm. Lick that bit off there
>YOU BEADY ANGLO you. Lovely
>Mmm, beautiful. Did you enjoy that?
>FACKIN right I did!

the lolbert wing of the tory party is getting blown out and our girl is supreme emperor in this new reality

>all the fit young white men of breeding age going off to fight in jewish wars

No thanks m80.

>tfw you backtrack on one manifesto pledge as the minority party in a coalition but Labour and Tories continuously break coalition pledges whilst being the majority party and yet your party is destroyed but Tories and Labour are fine

It's hard when you don't have any pro-Lib Dem mass media, think the only publications that actually support them are the Economist and the FT.

Wouldn't have to be too long either. A few months service would do the trick.

Welcome to centrism, its quite the ride. Also I don't think Labour are saying its bad, was their policy two years ago after all. They're just pissed the Tories stole it.

LADSSS

Never relax around beady.

LAAAADDDSSS

that plaid cumree leader is doing a AMA on plebbit.
reddit.com/r/Wales/comments/6a6tgx/i_am_leanne_wood_leader_of_plaid_cymru_ama/

Our country so desperately wants to devolve into a two horse race like America it isn't even funny.

Both of them look like their cunts should be locked up in Porton Down.

Lel

WAYLESS

what?

May on soon lads who else /hyped/?

>this centrism meme

Our May supports fox hunting, is actually carrying out brexit, wants more grammar schools and wants to reduce immigration. You have one choice in this election. Only two parties can form the next government, and you know it too.

Prove you are black.

>break coalition pledges

Meant manifesto pledges lads.

>Brexit is starting to bite - that's why they want you to shut up
politics.co.uk/blogs/2017/05/09/brexit-is-starting-to-bite-that-s-why-they-want-you-to-shut

>inb4 "No you don't understand, we're riding the crest of a brand new wave of grass-roots nationalism to take the power back to us, the people!"

Nope, you got fooled. You got really, really obviously fooled. Enjoy that Snoopers Charter 2.0 they got cooking. That ones for you Britcucks.

Oh lad

Where?

The One Show, with her husband.

The One Show

> locked up in Porton Down

Locked up in the place where we test our biological and chemical weapons, lad?

MUMMIES BRINGING BACK FOX HUNTING
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-fox-hunting-bring-back-ban-repeal-conservative-tories-general-election-rural-vote-a7726506.html

Exactly, a bit of manning-up and character building during your formative years, plus it would likely help repel shitskins who didn't want to show solidarity with their host nation. Like what they still have in Finland.
Well we can all hope for a non-interventionist government someday can't we. And it wouldn't just be whites, but everyone (meaning the pakis and nogs either get their act together a bit, or fuck off altogether).

Yes, it was a joke about their vaginas being so infected that they would need to be studied and/or kept under secure laboratory conditions.

That's what happens when most of the media is in the pockets of the Conservatives, or the other way around...

our girl

Oh I know it, though I suspect that they will do some stupid shit over the years. I won't be voting though because I live in Liverpool.

>that last frame

my fucking sides lads

Tfw will never get an STD from a slag

Best I will manage is marrying someone with a kid at 40 and getting pity sex once a quarter

image fap

search 'UK SLAGS' (have fun)

mummy suckle my nub

I distinctly remember Andrew Neil shitting all over the Energy Cap those years ago too

One on left suffering from bad angle

Not the place to bring it up, we've have some snowflakes against that sort of thing on at the moment.

I cannot stand this cunt. She is the worst contributor to this shitrag publication. Everything about her screams woe is me. Every article she produces is boo hoo im disabled everyone hates me boo hoo.

Just look at that fucking smug semi-frown on her face. She just wallows in her own cesspit of despair and self-pity. God fucking damn I hate these disabled cunt

One on right suffering from downs

Did your county make the news today lads?

Tiny turk articles are the worst

Holy shit lads, this old bolschevik codger can't be allowed to have the gulag codes

i swear to the good lord, i will never watch the one show.

that music...

Massage oil!

Slags before 7pm, disgusting.

DELETE THIS

KEEEEEMMAAA

wtf i didn't post that image

anyway heres the article

theguardian.com/society/2017/may/09/disabled-people-votes-count-election

>he thinks being against your wildlife being chased through the countryside by upperclass cunts and then their dogs ripping the fox apart is being a snowflake

I'm "West Mids". So yeah, technically.

I heard she was decapitated and it took them 20 minutes to find the head in the water.

NIGE LIVE IN TEN

theargus.co.uk/news/15273978.Labour_select_20_year_old_student_to_contest_Caroline_Lucas__seat_after_first_choice_drops_out/

>tfw already miss her

Oozed up a lass with 3 kids last night lads. Feeling uneasy

Foxes are pests and so are whiny vegan cunts. Tfw may will not make vegan hunting legal

I'm ready lads. Are you?

>politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/05/04/searching-for-the-muslim-vote

>Politics.co.uk

>If the snap general election was greeted with a groan by many, this was especially the case in Britain's various Muslim communities. The election comes two weeks into Ramadan and, particularly for those involved in campaigning, the timing may be unwelcome regardless of political affiliation. The devout and the orthodox embrace the holy month with piety, prayer and fasting. For most of us from Britain’s Muslim communities, whether devout, secular or agnostic, Ramadan is usually a time to step back, a time of reflection and family.

>Piety, prayer and fasting are not things one associates with Lynton Crosby, the Conservatives' election Svengali, who reportedly encouraged the Tory party to stop chasing the votes of "f***ing Muslims" - a statement he denies making but which will not be easily forgotten by Muslims in the UK. His firm later played a key role in the London mayoral campaign of Zac Goldsmith, who tried to portray Sadiq Khan as a religious extremist.

I'd watch this anime.

Fucking terrible.

If they really were pests then there would be more humane ways of dealing with them, not what is quite literally the most expensive, ineffective and cruel way.

No

Good

Did I ever mention I'm disabled?

Someone call up

Slags are strange beings.

You hear about them, see their pictures on seedy parts of the internet, occasionally see groups of them outside and yet I never interact with them in real life.

I wonder what would happen if you suddenly engaged one in conversation.

>Letting a tripfaggot make the thread
>Posting nothing but stales memes and anime
You all disgust me, Nu-Brit/pol is shit

Fucking hell lads just saw the clip of diane abbot getting 'fuck her right in the pussy' on the news.

when did this happen?

I honestly feel like the goal posts are constantly shifting lads
A couple of years ago, I was considered right wing when I had a libertarian mindset
And now that I have shifted away from that, the leftists I know have moved in that direction, and I'm still here having arguments with them, but from the opposite side wtf

If you went to BBC Casting and asked for "a first time Labour candidate" with no other instructions, this is exactly the result.

kek

She written a new article?

Don't see the appeal
Sorted

>upperclass cunts
Hmm I think this may be what is motivating yeh.

The dogs will kill it pretty quickly, being hunting animals and all.

Or we could leave it to the great true rural types to poison the feckers instead.

Great banter

>a fucking yam yam or a paki

Fucking cry more, PETAfag.

I doubt there would be much of a conversation.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

mummy and her husband in 3 minutes

You have to leave your room to meet qt slags lad