Do people of mixed european ethnicities (like polish-french for example) have problems with self identification...

Do people of mixed european ethnicities (like polish-french for example) have problems with self identification? What ethnicity and culture you think you belong to?

And do white americans think about that much? After all, 'american' is a fake nationality with no culture or history behind it, you can only go back to your european ancestors to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_entre_la_France_et_la_Pologne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans do not care about ethnicities that much, their country is not an ethnostate so it's not relevant what ethnicity you are, only your race. This is different in europe where I can sometimes tell from someone's face if they are finnish or estonian (protip: blonde hair but more mongoloid facial features).

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_entre_la_France_et_la_Pologne

No problem

only dutch+something else.
that makes a mudblood.

Oh sorry.

In english fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_entre_la_France_et_la_Pologne

Americans do identify with their European ancestry, but Europeans don't recognize it and view us as American. This is not so much the case since the mass migration from Europe in the late 19th century. People are typically either White, Black, Hispanic (many consider themselves as white) and Asians.

Kind of. Sometimes I identify as Anglo, other times as Norwegian.

Go fuck yourself toothpaste

OP, you realize that each european nation isn't a separate sub-race of whites do you? In every European country there are people more genetically related to people from other european countries than their own countrymen.

We do recognize your ancestry. Ancestry is simply a matter of where your family originally came from. Culturally though, you are not European. You didn't grow up in Europe.

sorry for what? my dad told me not to be ashamed of polish immigrants. especially when they dry your toilets for such a low cost

Well i have French-Russian-Italian-Polish and English ancestry and i'm probably more nationalistic than most of the pure blooded frogs out there.

No and it disproves fake european ethnonationalism. You take any white looking european non-med and put them in any euro country as a kid, they will become that ethnicity. No one will be able to tell. Thats what made america work initially.

>America has no culture

Says the Russian speaking English because of the influence of American culture
>America has no history

America has a much longer history than the Russian federation.

American was and is an ethnicity of American born white people of mostly English and Scotch Irish descent with some Irish and German to some extent. The term Native American applies to these people but the cultural Marxist sought out to destroy this young ethnic group by mass immigration and even going so far as calling the foreign Indian tribes "Native Americans" which strips Americans from their birth right.

Americans generally have an interest in their roots. We are happy about where we live but you are right, our culture and history is still young so it's naturally we look backwards to find some sort understanding.

Continually working on my family tree, but as of now have not completed my biological fathers side as he was adopted and only ever talked to him on FB.

Known countries of origin -
German/Polish/English/Lithuanian

Im primarily english, with a splash of irish and scottish, so I just call myself english.

>american in charge of deciding what Europeans are able to distinguish
Stop, I can for example easily tell apart a Dutchman from a German, eventhough we have many things in common.

Not Canadian ? Do you say to your friends in canada, that you are of english heritage, and when your abroad, that you are Canadian?

In Canada most whites are mongrels. It's interesting. Grew up in a 99% white school and nobody thought of race, Ukrainians and Sicilians are really the only Europeans nationwide that don't integrate in Canada.

Any European can move here, anglicize their name, and nobody will look at them differently from a family that has been here for 400 years. It's what makes me believe in a pan-european empire of sorts, provided there is a strong traditional state that focuses heavily on culture and idealism. NSDAP tier would be nice.

I have german and polish decent and I feel French and white.

>You take any white looking european non-med and put them in any euro country as a kid, they will become that ethnicity. No one will be able to tell.

Bullshit. I can easily guess the ancestry of white Australians.

I like that map so much. It's a big "fuck you" to all these people who keep saying that european ethnicities don't exist.

Italian/Irish but i mainly just celebrate the Irish cuz i act like an Irish.

All I care about is that they're white and not a beaner

>the influence of American culture

Your culture had no influence on anybody. He's speaking English because of the dominance of the British empire and its culture.

I am a European quadroon with an Anglo culture so I identify as Anglo European.

Most white people in America will give you their ethnic breakdown like "oh Im 50% German 25% polish and 12.5% French and 12.5% Irish". St. Patricks day is pretty big in some cities as an Irish pride day for example, with most celebrants being multiple, like atleast 4 generations removed from actual Irish.

>I can tell the difference between a dutch baby and a german baby
Lol no you can't.

This, my European brother.

The culture American have is MTV and other degeneracy. It's the anti culture.

I have no idea if you can, im a med and have blonde hair but brown eyes, but people always think im a native

What are the differences that allow such easy distinction.

Most here just identify as white, many don't even really know what they really are ethnically

White American is the most powerful race on the planet. We're a mix of the best white European ethnicities and our gene pool consists of the ones smart enough to leave Europe before it went downhill.

Americans love to larp as european ethnicities like irish, italian, german, english, its cringe worthy. Once you come over to the new world and mix, you have lost your culture. You do not speak the language, you do not know how to cook the food, you have never been over there. White americans are bland, they have zero culture. A man without a culture is not a lost soul. You also cannot choose which ethnicity to "be", for example Robert Di niro is only 25% italian yet larps as one, he is more non - italian than italian yet because of his last name he larps.

half Polish Slav - half Germanic Dutch. Feel Dutch, certainly more than the niggers, SJW's and muslims. However, I would kill for Poland to remain my white paradise.

you gotta look into how Europe looked 100, 200,300 years ago and

and you'll come the the conclusion how mixed we really are

Babies are very different from grown human beings. But keep moving those goalposts.

I never implied it was easy. Growing up in Europe and visiting many of the European states gives you a large advantage over growing up in a continent that only classifies people on the tone of their skin.

>After all, 'american' is a fake nationality with no culture or history behind it, you can only go back to your european ancestors to find it.

America was built by the smartest whites that came from Europe.

We identify with Europeans in a sort of whimsical way. Like, omg, my family used to be Leprechauns.

White people in America know they are superior to Europeans.

Europeans act smugly, yet they need our military help, cannot fight Russia (even though they provoke them constantly), and are getting raped by Muslims.

Whites in America really aren't concerned about blacks and shitskins the way you have to be. We had slavery, we had jim crow, we know how to keep them in line and we can do it again.

Most of us still have our KKK outfits in the closet somewhere.

Cheers, you fucking worthless cunts.

No problem, I just identify as an American. I belong to the American culture. There is plenty of culture, elements of it are practiced on a global scale. Also

>241 years old
>No history

Vladimir please

You look like close gay, probably german.

I just go to my last family member to emigrate to the US.

My grandmother came from the border of Germany and Czechoslovakia. Her sister was in a labor camp and her brother was an SS officer.

>white
>american

So it is more personality type, dress, other cultural indicators rather than physical characteristics?

I am

>English
>Scottish
>Irish
>French
>German
>Portuguese

I mostly identify with Ireland, Scotland, and England

But at the end of the day
I'm just a burger in bugerland

>Your culture has no influence on anybody.

How was your Dominoes curry pizza Pajeet? Did you shit in the street after eating it? Also how was that American movie you downloaded?

Also
>Implying countries started learning English because of the British empire

I have British ancestors who fought in the American revolution. We've done some pretty neat stuff over the last 240 years

Genetically I am mostly italian, yet drop me off and italy and I will feel sick and want to go home. I would feel more at home in England, yet I am 0% anglo. European brazilians/argies know what I am talking about.

My lineage is purely English. Australia is 75% British 15% other European 10% non white. I identify as north west European racially and as western/anglo culturally, which i see as a part of the greater European civilisation.

I think the appreciation for european / western identites is broader but less intense.

That's because France is dead

Russia isn't a threat to anyone and you stupid burgers forget that Russia fought with France in WWI and has been allied with the UK in more wars than Germany and Spain have combined.

Nobody outside of America thinks Russia is a threat to military Europe. Not to mention France and the UK could push Russia's shit in alone (nevermind Italy, Spain, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, etc.) even without their nuclear stockpiles. Americans only pick and lose fights with rice farmers and little brown taliban anyways.

Culture is an easier way of making the distinguishment, this doesn't exclude the possibility of distinguishing someone by their physical attributes though.

Spoken like an atheist self hating Bolshevik.

America is alive with culture. Even my tiny town has a massive collection of art in its museum, we have regular plays, I discuss philosophy with my grandfather when I visit. There are regular forums in town on international issues, and we celebrate our own history (which is quite rich). Even the poor farmers in my town have doctorate degrees and most of the people actually know several languages.

Jewish media sources like Gannett (Goyimnet) love to make us sound like ignorant hicks, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

I haven't been following Graham recently. Is this his girlfriend?

look at this fucking leaf whose country is safe because it's next to ours that is so fucking stupid he thinks Europeans aren't threatened by Russia

Miss that annexation of Crimea while Trudea was busy making it illegal for you to tell muslims to cut it the fuck out

I identify as a secular arab serial rapist.

>both grandparents on dads side are Irish
>grandparents on mums side are English and Italian

I'm English. Fuck Potatoniggers and Gabbagoolgolliwogs

>After all, 'american' is a fake nationality with no culture or history behind it
they kindof have, its just young

As they dont have ancient history to back them up they make all those pieces of it today. Superman and Batman are their today's Odysseus, King Arthur, Romulus and Remus and Perun. Modern mythology.

Thats how i see myself - racially north west, culturally anglosphere.

I know a dude born and raised here, who has a portuguese dad and russian mom. He likes larping as a Russian.

I don't get it, it's kind of disgusting tbqh familia.

You're speaking to an American that routinely defends Russia from European blowhards.

I've worked with Russians.

Also, the European media has been fairly pissed at Russia since Crimea and the situation in Ukraine has many on edge.

Also, I don't trust canadians.

>Graham Phillips

Fuck that shill

Yeah you sound like a Jew bud. You're a fucking ugly parasite tribe that like getting fucked by black guys. Some culture kike.

>>Americans do identify with their European ancestry, but Europeans don't recognize it and view us as American.

In the US, victim-Americans and basketball-American do not view European-Americans as European-Americans, and instead see us as White or just American

do you realize what the rate of neurocysticercosis is in your country? You literally have swiss cheese for brains.

I'm of scottish and polish origins but born and raised in France and yes it was conflictual. However seeing how the french were treating their own country made me much more closer to my families in the UK and Poland

Americans have actually kept incredible records of our family lines. Its something we are obsessed over. I can trace mine back for at least four centuries on both sides.

its generic bolshevik thinking, trying to demoralize.

Ha sucks for you I'm. 100% Spaniard

>America
>no history behind it

Please nigga

>>American was and is an ethnicity of American born white people of mostly English and Scotch Irish descent with some Irish and German to some extent. The term Native American applies to these people but the cultural Marxist sought out to destroy this young ethnic group by mass immigration and even going so far as calling the foreign Indian tribes "Native Americans" which strips Americans from their birth right.

I love you/1 No homo bro

No I just identify as a white American, we are our own ethnic group

Don't they have the lowest IQ in Europe?

You're just North Western. Europe

Not in Murcia. I am like 90% British but my wife is like 40% polish, 35% German, 10% Irish, and 15% Scandinavian. She's as white as I am.

The most recognized word of the English language is "OK"
The 2nd most is "coke"
both are American.

Highest*

who would ever say something like that?

actually made me laugh out loud IRL, hope it was intended

I identify as Irish. America has been on a steep social decline since the 60s

ROFL. Whatever helps you sleep at night. You have such a sleepy culture.

Haplogroups aren't possible to attach to ethnicity. Haplos are genetic surnames and nothing more. The map is fanfiction.

My dad is French, my mom is Anglo.
My gf is from the Balkans.

My general rule is following the father's culture (because of surname) except if said kid entirely lives in mother's country, which is odd because it is usually the woman who has to follow the husband's country. Niggers not included, of course.

Test my Spaniard race iq boy

Either Germanic or Celtic.

Mostly German

>I'm. 100% Spaniard

A lot of good that does you when 1/3rd of mexicans look whiter than you.

A lot of white Americans latch onto English/British history. I know I do and I'm French/Polish. Although, being in America, I have the luxury of viewing Europe as a single entity. Hail Europa and her children.

This is not a I'm whiter than you thing but ...

the difference between Portugal and Spain is exagerated here.

From what I gathered to date Portugal has more I and G2a than Spain, but also more J and E.
The difference in R1b however is only about 5%.

Portugal has more R1b than Austria, France, Switzerland and Italy.

>where I can sometimes tell from someone's face if they are finnish or estonian
you can't though.

Americans are so funny.
They lie a lot, too.

Finnish-Russian here, born in Finland

I identify myself as finnish, cause i have two russian relatives anyway.
Been in russia less than 10 times

i've been bullied because im half russian

The only thing useful Spantards have ever done was float to the new world. Unfortunately they passed that trait on to all their shitskin half breed children who now float to america whenever their weather turns to bullets.

"Latch onto"

I trace my family back to those regions. What do you want me to do, pretend like we didn't come to this world and drag 200 slaves with us?

History is history.

whatever, poor man's norweigan

Your people aren't even important enough to be punchlines for us anymore.

Ah. The arrogant Danish coming in again and again only to be proven wrong over and over.

You really are envious of Norway.