When should you make your sexual debut?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmi2_tIV7Po

What a fucking mess, the absolute state of burger youth.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:Milo_Topless.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/XUEUsQXwKFs?t=117
youtube.com/watch?v=KB5frAxBBdA
youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fun fact: look at the comments, even the liberals hate her "for being too vulgar and extreme".

burger youth is dead, not even trump can fix that

Milo Stewart > Milo Yiannopolous

I'd join antifa to shut down Milo. God I hate him. What an awful person and his message is just straight spiritual poison aimed at the people who may be salvageable from the dung heap of modernity.

Does it have a cock or a cunt and is it larping as male or female? Srsly Ive never been able to work it out.

It's the chemicals in the water

mark my words
screencap it if you must

within the next 4 years Sup Forums will start to love her... him? it.

quints confirm it

Male trannys always try to look more feminine while female trannys try to look more masculine. This looks closer to male due to butch haircut, lack of makeup, and problem glasses, so it's a woman.

Xe is genderfluid, you fucking bigot.

I couldn't watch it Sup Forums. So who did she end up fucking anyway?

Is she a clit licker or an armadillo muncher?

Also, nice haircut. Can you imagine seeing this chick on TInder?

>his
its a girl

>mfw she fell in love with the D, cant face the truth that she's submitted herself to the patriarchy, so she tip toes around the fact and wears a choker to show she's been dominated by the patriarchy

To answer OP's question, no younger than 21. If they do so any younger, disown them. This applies to guys too.

Xe used tinder to find undisclosed dating partners, xe didn't specify xyr genders or preferred pronouns though.

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

>the BDSM dog choker

Every time.

It's always some fucked up submissive fuck up that's into getting beaten and degraded to the point where they will wear a dog collar in public.

5 years from now, she'll look back on this phase in disgust

Damn, Cody went downhill faster than I would have expected.

milo yian used to be a liberal and wrote tons of articles as late as 2014. you can easily find them but i don't want to waste my time digging through 1000 pictures just to show you that the faggot is a kike in sheeps clothing.

use google and search something like " milo yian... 2014 video games" or some shit to find the treasure trove.

Sup Forumss dumbass got played like a fiddle, again and again.

Pretty much this.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:Milo_Topless.jpg

jesus christ

I can totally picture her ending up doing some gross German Goo Girls type of shit out of self-loathing while still blathering about gender pronouns and gender-fluidity.

Fucking kek.

shit

last digit = genders

Milo is THICC

Fuck off frenchie faggot. You voted for macron

Yeah... cause that thing is "burger youth". Tell me about your youth frenchie, how are they doing?

Sexual debut?

I absolutely do not want to hear about how this thing got its boipucci cherry popped.

whats ur problem nigga

>be america
>elect trump
>be france
>elect cuckron

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Is there a tl;dw?
I'm curious but I refuse to give someone who tries to live off their videos a (you)

Isn't it incredibly dangerous to have a bunch of electric lights so close to your bathtub?

She is a biological female. However I suspect they actually have some sort of undiagnosed medical problem. She mentions in one of her videos that she doesn't have armpit or pubic hair, even though she wants to grow it out.

>she doesn't have armpit or pubic hair, even though she wants to grow it out.
>armpit or pubic hair
>she wants to grow it out
You just reminded me that there are people out there that grow out and dye their armpit hair.
What a time to be alive.

she is just a really ugly girl who looks worse with her bald head.
she looks like a stereotypical german nazi doctor in a laboratory

youtu.be/XUEUsQXwKFs?t=117
Idk if this is normal

1:55 or so for pits

It's a mentally ill person, who got their vagina (I think) dicked, is all a quiver, with loads of cringe shit. Broke some sort of code though so the left are consuming it.

Could be CAIS, but that would also mean she wouldn't menstruate.

you taught me something today.

thankyou.

>gets fingered once

At least she got already the right haircut for her stay in the camp.

Most of you fags are so desperate that you would even do this thing

Someone post her ass. I know you have it.

and people wonder why children before now were always seen but not heard

Who knows. It is an interesting combination: being a transweirdo, looking like a ten year old when she is ~19, not growing body hair, and claiming to be asexual (though this video undermines that).

Wrong

>sexual debut

Does this mean we can look up the review on rottenroasties?

See

Nah, she needs to grow up, grow her hair, get some non grandma looking glasses and that's not even considering the years of bullshit she has been subjected too. Cherry on top, likely mental health issues.

milo in italy

There are a few more. Ehh, I wish I saved them before thread 404'd

Implying you wouldn't manhandle that little thing, grab it by its dog collar and pound it in the boipucci.

Why did I watch that.

That thing has had multiple sexual partners. Pahahaha.

You can tell by the look in the eyes of the average SJW that they are intellectually insecure. They lack the ability to major in the stem field, and this absolutely consumes them.

youtube.com/watch?v=KB5frAxBBdA
Amazing commentary on American history and culture.

There's just something about this type of face that makes me hate her guts.

Exactly what I thought, didn't last long and you know about looking into abysses too long.

This is what flamethrowers are for.

Lost my virginity at 17 and that seemed like the right age.

i'm confused, she's annoying but this video isn't any more gross than others, why all the dislikes?

She shaved her head finally? Was waiting for that full blown cancer look to come.

Because it's SJW cancer.

let's just call it "peter tran"

yeah but most sjw cancer has a fanbase, i'm guessing it's because she claims to be asexual

Left eat their own, this one committed the sin of not being asexual, from what I gather in the top comments, plus it's probably a dick. Thus she has to be cast out into hetronormative life and the horrors that bares.

>Peter Tran
Peter Tran
>Peter Tran
Peter Tran

ugly white girls now get to call themselves "non-binary" and "asexual" like it's a thing.

>French
man you must be fucking absolutely depressed if you're pulling this shit.

I have no sympathy for you. Nothing but contempt for a nation of faggots who won't stand up for what they believe. You surrendered before it even began.

Shaved head=Coal burner

How come women can never do men's hair right? It never fucking looks natural to the point where I think it biologically cannot.

Am I a retard?
Who the fuck is she?

It's because she has attracted attention before. Mainly with this video
youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI

She's a 22k youtube, wanna be ecelebrity, no one all future threads unless actually mental should be ignored

>She is a biological female.

god damn that's an ugly woman

were they offended because it's essentially just two girls in dresses?

I am scared

I'd hit it.

she's cute desu

>straight unfuckable girls wear a dress!
who cares?

DUDE

I don't get it. Why can't they just be "masculine" females or "feminine" males? These days it is pretty socially acceptable.

"I just say whatever the heck I feel on that day."

Actual fucking quote.

We're surrounded by lying-deliberately-ambiguous-control-freak-attention-whores.

Like a feminine penis?

I guess. But I mean you don't need to take the hormones and mutilate yourself.

Why do I come here everyday to just get irritated about stupid nonsense like this?

Why do all these SJW perverts have the same sickly appearance? Its like you feel how weak their genes are

Are you a muslim? Because I saw a ton of that when I went to Paris...it's not unique to the US.

OMG this is like the perfect world I envision!! :P

"a healthy mind in a healthy body"

she has a pretty cute vagina desu

BUT IS IT A GIRL OR A GUY?????