What does Sup Forums think of this if at all?

What does Sup Forums think of this if at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwPkAUBr4Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=km-mGEjtwNY
vocaroo.com/i/s1HsWzyYhdEL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing pepe in the comic completed a ritual allowing pepe to ascend to his fully astral form.
He has been set free, pepe is now sovereign and eternal.

3 new characters to fuck with.

jew?

Pepe is now the immortal god emperor of memekind.

Here's the truth...

Meme magic is real in the sense that we are a collective consciousness. We are channeling our awareness into a symbol and using it for what we want the most if we're all collectively wanting that "thing" to happen

That's why everyone says, "best timeline ever", because we're shaping the timeline.

Collective consciousness is something the elites know about and have been using for years which is why they use the media to shape public opinion

Some parts of the internet feel collective consciousness ties into the cubism and Saturnism and some have even alleged it caused 9/11

We either by accident or by some other force have tapped into one of the secrets (((they))) have been hiding from us

They're now trying to take that power away from us to use random memes so that we back off of 1 solid meme. They don't want all of our consciousness behind 1 figure

That's why you've been seeing so many threads about "what can Sup Forums hijack next?" (i.e. OK sign, rainbows, upside down CNN logo), they're trying to bait us into going into different directions and abandon Pepe

Don't fall for their Jewish tricks!!!

Kek is life, Kek is eternal, Kek is Pepe, Kek is us

Doesn't matter. I like the new lovable drunk racist Heinrich the Wehrwolf.

I think that artist guy created like three pictures in 10 years that are all kinda shitty where as the internet and Sup Forums especially created infinitely more content that happens to be vastly more creative than the source material.

I think you missed the other 10 identical threads about this

nobody normal fucking cares about this it's not his cartoon figure anymore

Frogs hibernate

>it will happen when the weather cools

Everyone knows that there is only one way to kill a toon.
youtu.be/RwPkAUBr4Sc

He will rise again and when he does it will rain frogs in every corner of the universe.

While the artist may be able to kill the creation.
More often then naught the creation ends up killing the artist.

Prepare to get comfy.

Don't give a shit mostly, funny seeing this on the news.

>GUYS THE FROG PICTURE IS SO POWERFUL WE MUST KILL IT

I think he was paid to kill him off.

Pretty desperate.

I think it's really funny that the dude's ego is so huge. He actually assumes the Pepe in the may mays is his Pepe, when at least 85%+ of people who use him don't even know about the comic.

The media is also demonstrating their archaic beliefs about content and the ownership thereof. They just can't begin to comprehend a separation between a creator/source and a meme.

The most hilarious thing to have happened this year. These people have literally no idea how we operate or how memes work.

We have successfully retrieved Pepe from Furie's hands.
He killed him, he isn't his anymore, just ours. Furie done fucked up.

Well said. Heil Kek, hail humanity!

bump if judge doom terrified you as a child

best analogy post ever

While I agree with you on us needing to keep Pepe as our primary hypersigil, I think subverting other symbols as well as investing time into making new ones are a nessesary part of keeping the meme magic flowing.

I agree...

Checked, based brit

Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek

^ kek is eternal

With recent major advancements in medical memeology, the autists at The medicinal meme institute were able to bring him back. Memes will never be the same from now on.

Reminder that the ancient Egyptians enslaved jews, so 5000 years ago jews were probably literally forced to worship Kek lmao, and you know how bad jews hold a grudge, him being worshiped again must trigger them like fuck.

S H A D I L A Y

pepe was resurrected last night
he is now truly Kek and Matt Furie has cancer

numbers dont lie

It's funny

RIP Pepe, I've already deleted my kek folder you guys should do the same

kek

Neither do yours

Shill trying to get us to stop using pepe as a hypersigil for meme magic

You can't kill the avatar of a primordial god

Arise Froggo

Yeees, everyone should do this! Make Pepe scarce, yeeees!

No, he is scared he will get sued. If pepe gets registered as a hate symbol, he would get subject to claims as he is the copywrite owner.

wtf i hate memes now

There's already the new meme to hold until Kek is reborn. Introducing Heinrich. Apparently Pepe's brother or something
Pic related

>Implying Pepe can die
He can kill him as many times as he wants, it don't matter, none of this matters.
Pepe is now an idea and last I checked you cant kill an idea.

But hey, let em keep trying to kill him off, good fucking luck with that.

Oh hey matt, what's up?

"My spirit will rise from the grave. One day people will see that I was right."

Pepe confirmed for our lord and savior who the kikes martyred again.

Matt Furie was just a Jew puppet so they are to blame for this.

He's the modern day Jesus now. Thanks Jews. Kekism will rule the world in a century.

only spurdo prevails

he's just pwetending you guise

no just no fuck off with this

But wait, what does this mean for Venezuela's economy?

nice digits user

They fear the Chaos God for a reason.

how will Sup Forums ever recover

Good riddance. I always prefered moonman tbqh.

>it will happen when the weather cools
>digits

i think that they are morons

Nice!

Pepe Died For Your Sins

history repeats itself

I still think its pretty funny.

The guy did the equivalent of "I'm taking my ball and going home" because he got upset over muh different political beliefs. It's a shame his ball is now an astral entity and a sketch he once did on a piece of paper is worth more than his collective existence.

>history repeats itself

Just like digits

You can't kill a dead meme

Death is necessary, to be reborn.
The light of new life will now shine
The Time of Kek is truly upon us now.

why is it always mexicans LARPing about post numbers? Metamystical thought patterns are a result of low intellect

pepe is not dead

Rise Above the Oppression!!

Pepe is not dead.
He's has simply come home to us, and in the process given us more glorious memes.
You can't kill a God.
Praise Kek
Shadilay!!!

Based mister brit. Gonna screen that.

youtube.com/watch?v=km-mGEjtwNY

Dutch public TV news published NatSoc pepe images. There you go.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HsWzyYhdEL

This isn't true, checkem'

Kek has risen.

Lately it struck me - yet another theory. Jews were a degenerate caste of Egyptian society and they were exiled the fuck out, because no one could take them anymore. Just like Roma gyppos from India. Same cunning parasitic existence and overall creepiness, byt different scale.

Pepe is already immortal.

>Literally who "kills" off character he created because he feels the internet took it away from him
>Expects anything to change