SAY IT WITH ME: MISTER PRESIDENT

I swear the GOP are setting up to abandon Donald Trump. They'll join the chorus and slander him along with the rest of us before his term is up. Instead they'll present mr Lindsey Graham as their candidate for president 2020. He's the only Republican that both makes sense and has a chance.

Nope

Of course they're going to ultimately abandon Trump, because his criminality is slowly being exposed and nobody wants to be allied with him when he goes down.

This identical situation happened to Nixon. Strong support, which trickled away, to then outright opposing him and strong distancing.

GWB too iirc

They protected GWB pretty well. I mean, the guy "lost" millions of emails on multiple private servers, and republicans in control of the government said there was nothing really fishy about that and never launched an investigation, even though it happened in the midst of an investigation against Bush in the first place.

They got through Bush's terms by the skin of their teeth. But then they were so arrogant about it that they hilariously ran McCain/Palin, which will be a meme for years to come.

South Carolinian here. Graham is a warmongering fag. Fuck him.
lel. Keep hoping, Hillbot.

Why would I hope that the president of the United States is a traitor?

Trump Destroyed the Republican Party, they were angling for a Ryan run for 2020, that dream is now shattered. Who knows who'll they'll run in 2020?! But it won't be Graham.

>May of current year.
>Still screeching about "Muh Russia"

It's gonna be a LONG eight years for you people.

Ryan will probably be president when Trump and Pence are removed. Pence is complicit, remember. He already knew about Flynn, he had a letter about it, and the White House had been informed.

Flynn wasn't fired because he didn't tell Pence, he was fired because they needed a fake story to distance themselves from him.

Took two years to get Nixon. I can wait.

I liked him in recent senate hearings
and that's about it

the question is only how bad the russia stuff will get, not if it will get bad

Lindsey Graham.

>somebody screenshot this

You'll be waiting forever for that snipe hunt to pay off.

GRIDS

Of course Sweden would suggest the gay republican currently being blackmailed by Israel. You never disappoint Sweden, stay cucked.

>8yrs
Ahahahahaahahaha

>gay republican
is he really?

hes also a pedophile

intense

Graham is not the GOP. He is a Soros operative in the R party. He likes to travel with his bestie John McCain to visit their 'moderate beheaders'.

Lindsey Graham is a literal closeted fag with a girly voice and name. Fuck that guy

Trump never had the GOP to begin with. He had zero support from the GOP during the primary and the general.
Russia thing is nothing.
He'll be fine.

Fuck off John.