Misogynists BTFO

>Study shows that code from female coders is more often accepted on Github than code of males, but only if their gender is concealed
>If the female gender of the submitter is revealed, the chances that the code is accepted decrease

old thread got archieved

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/women-are-better-at-coding-than-men

Why can't men accept that women are better programmers? Why is there so much misogyny in the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjNvCBoSyfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H5Vzo-iPGCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old thread

Mandatory

Does anybody have experience with female software developers/programmers/engineers in general?

what if I am a woman in a man's body, do I count?

They're very narcissistic.

Also
needs to post mom's tits

The more I see this the more I hate that woman

Are they? How?

>Using github as a source for research
>Vice

Women are usually competent developers unless they are the majority, or working as a team with other women. Then they get catty as fuck and it takes forever to get anything done.

Basically, hire men.

They're a mixed bag. The good ones are few and far betweens, the hot ones are always frauds. They usually tend to do better at PM, tracking deadlines in spreadsheets and such, not doing actual engineering/coding.

most women are narcissistic, vain, vapid attention whores with a princess complex these days. It has a lot to do with the way they have been raised by boomers and gen x. I mean sure not all of them are like that, but a LOT of them are.

fake tweet
not even meming

Really?
Prove it - genuinely curious.

Because men are scared of the female gender. This is because women are superior to men. Get 2 X chromosomes or gtfo

Welcome back, CroHillShill.

There is no way she(?) isn't trolling.
But then again, none of the replies noticed either, so maybe things are that bad.
To recap, the code on the left is a legendary bit of bit manipulation voodoo, well known as wizardry. The code on the left is childlike, sloppy, and broken. The comments are the least of its problems.

>needs to post mom's tits
shes 52, shes painting, mine are bigger than hers, she would be horrified if i asked to take pictures of her breasts. so no

FUCK that should be left and right respectively

glad you remember me :) I was just TROLLING you guys XDDDD
go to her twitter

>go to her twitter
No.

Is "archieved" anything like archived?

How so? Percentage wise? Because there are probably far more men submitting than women.

How was this test conducted? Control groups? Was this just random selection? How did they know if females are accepted more if they're rejected more when their gender is revealed?

You don't want to Kode With Karlieā„¢?
Are you a misogynist?

>At this one website where we looked after renowned female programmers we found that compared to all the pajeets they are way better!
>We are so bad at science we don't even know what a study is or how to pick proper groups! Nor did we disclose the actual data!
>Good thing only females look at this because males see right through it.

Tbh most female programmers are really really good because the women who are medium-bad just quit when they realize they won't get any attention.

Classic case of taking data at face value and misinterpreting it.

Now move along.

I believe we settled on you doing full frontal if you couldn't post your mom's tits.

why? there is no better proof than seeing it for yourself if you are "genuinely curious"

I'll never forget the female safety engineer who watched Band of Brothers at her desk all day in order to learn about leadership.

>hi, mom
>I have to do an urgent school biology project
>compare the mammaries of different females of different species and specimens
>I have already taken a shot of our cow's udder
>may I have a shot of your's?

She would not even wonder.

This is why I can never trust any of these (((surveys))) or (((polls)))

Could never imagine being a code monkey though. Wew I'd want to blow my brains out everyday

This wouldn't pass black box testing.

>tfw you will never be accepted in Karlie's Koding Kamp

Its kind of funny, because when you get a good female programmer, they are usually high tier programmers (Like Grace Hopper), but if they are not high tier, they are gutter dog huffing shit tier.

>leave

don't give whores like that attention.

Because she couldn't have just deleted it after being called out?

I am just inventive in gramaa

The study looked at avatars on Github as well as deduce from people's email addresses. They didn't release the data, they didn't even give us figures. They didn't control for project type or size, the quality of the commits. This is just academic feminist propaganda broadcast by a sympathetic media.

Women are retarded and no fake Jewish article written by a clickbait "news" site will convince me otherwise. I have seen women try to code, as a CS major let me tell you the number of women in the class EXPONENTIALLY dwindles the higher level you go. No matter how much the news tries to push memes like this to inspire "strong independent girls!!", I will not buy it.

>Women
>Better then men at anything

i never agreed to that.
>have to do an urgent school biology project
im 25, havent been in high school for a while now

it's current year

If they were better coders I wouldn't have a six figure job completely dedicating to cleaning up theirs and Pajeets mess. Fucking die for what you did to this industry.

Yup, and they get all the praise in the world for it, which they should get.
Problem is in places like UNI where most get to much attention and then fail during their career.

Every single female in my class doesn't work in IT nowadays, most working in clothe-shops. (Uni comp-sci 5 years)

You agreed implicitly by saying you'd get pics of your mom and not delivering.
And it's the least you can do.

do remember in discrete structures class a woman didn't understand how the negation of an inequality reversed it which was learned in like algebra 1 a prerequisite and the male prof just plainly said you shouldn't be in computer science.

also was an intern at a pretty big company and there was an asian lady i beat a couple times in figuring out new development issues, she was always takes vacation days and the management didn't like that, especially when you're behind a fucking an intern.

the other women were just like extra hands of upper management, they would run tests or use excel. there are no lead women programmers.

@124821104

Oh fuck's sake attention whring here again?
Jesus christ, just fuck off

idk i've worked with plenty of female coders who are fine

companies are just hiring more women cause it's a meme

They are better at doing the dishes

>pages of comments
>I'm better!

Tip: Gender is never concealed in code

I'd imagine men are better at that too...

Clearly you have knowledge of this - so why is it difficult for you to prove it?
If it was such a memetic breakthrough - surely you've saved proof for future "arguments"?
Atleast that's what I do.

whores did nothing wrong! it's your fault if you are too poor to afford one. why would you hate them? what wrong did they do to you?
you better check that out by going to her twitter and see

they hire more women because they get paid less

youtube.com/watch?v=zjNvCBoSyfQ

>by saying you'd get pics of your mom
i never once said that tho, go back and read the thread. when someone asked for her tits i said shes 52. i only ever promised mine

>New research
How about the fact that men have coded most programs if not all of them. The proof is in the pudding and women haven't made a goddamn thing.

...?

Ok - we'll take yours. Post'em.
Full frontal as well.

>more male coders
>more male uploads
>more rejections

She was pretty cool. Other than that, shit tier seems to be common.

Could it be that Github is an orgy of Marxist faggotry, a fact that has been established a million times over at this point?

>memetic breakthrough
kek, someone did prove it, it was in a thread on Sup Forums, didn't save it sorry

this.

the bottle bai5, sounds like poop swedish.

Who cares? This is just a gaggle of invalids with useless degrees trying to feel proud about the fact that some women have useful degrees, while also trying to coopt the accomplishments of those women by implying that STEM was just OH SO INTOLERANT OF WOMYN before feminism/gender studies cunts rolled around and showed it the light.
Stop giving them attention.

>25
Hope you have at least 3 children by now.

Also your mother is 52, she would not even remember if you attend school or not.

only idiots who think they are smart because they can code will disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5Vzo-iPGCo

Link the archive then.

>Study shows that code from female coders is more often accepted on Github

Code? Or Contributor's Covenant?

>she needs to join our startup.
keked so hard

>fucking an intern
Atleast she did that.

please be in alberta

yep, I'll believe it when I'll see it, 15yrs of working in IT and still haven't met woman which I would consider equal in anything technical...there are female engineers in corporations, but usually used to deal with uselles rampant bureocracy, low tier easy stuff...so real guys can focus on real issues
It's just that wasting at least 8hours before computer during childhood/adolescency is not their thing..

too much time to find it, sorry denmark :(

my ex gf graduated from the course of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, she doesn't even knew the meaning of IP in IP address.

>No results found for "The difference between girls and guys" site:twitter.com/karliekloss.

Please note how dumb boys don't know how to check for fake tweets.

>no such file or directory

>when fucking sven gets it exactly right
/thread

if women are so goo why dont they just start a company of female coders? there are zero laws against a all female workforce in america

you could try to say its discriminatory but the government doesnt acknowledge it as such

>asserts notion that X is greater than Y
>same person to promote equality
I'm getting tired of this. I'm going outside

Grace Hopper.

Gender and good coding isn't related. What's needed is to have a good understanding of what shall be achieved and break down the problem.

Different problems requires different approaches .

> There are so few women who can code correctly.Women cannot handle the amount of sheer attention to detail and overall compartmentalized structure .
I always enjoy a good sage though

"Actual" female developer tend to be decent. Less "great" devs but also much less "terrishit" one, so I guess the average is higher for women.
Women that work on "code related stuff but not actual coding", like architecture, project management and the like are however systematically the most incompetent garbage ever.

Source : I'm a dev (male).

>Source
>Vice

>Ok - we'll take yours
they were posted twice in the last thread. im a boy i dont feel like doing a full frontal

>Hope you have at least 3 children by now.
im a boy
i am

>new ((((research))))

TRIPS OF TRUTH

can we make a pact to never post vice on Sup Forums?
it's essentially linking to a buzzfeed article with zero credibility.

>when another Klossposter appears
based

A gray mouse at where I work. She's great.

>Sweden
>Defending women
Lol of course
Fucking Fag

Agreed. Fuck Vice

Is this why pic related is true?

>im a boy
your tits say otherwise.

>im a boy
post feminine benis

this gave me flashbacks to that cunt that posts pictures of himself in knee socks while using the computer.

Sums up my programming classes pretty well, yeah.

This thread was in Sup Forums

Its not "female github coders", its us, they count anime waifus and other girlish avatars and names as females

Its actually "redpilled traps are better coders"