This is you're neighborhood if you are rich in Brazil

Show us the electricity posts of your town Sup Forums, it tells a lot about how developed you are.

Pic related is from the best region of São Paulo.

in before "your, not you're"

Fucked up the title, I'm aware of it.

If you are rich you shouldn't even be in Brazil

>Not living in a country that is solely reliant on fusion power.

Rule Brittania.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

if this is the best region of SP then its fucking shit.
on zona sul of RJ we don't even have poles with those wires. it's all underground.

this.

shit aesthetics.

guess enjoy what you have.

I guess stuff is all underground in city centres here but in residential areas it looks like this

In civilized countries cables providing electrical power have been undergrounded long ago.

>if this is the best region of SP then its fucking shit.

No shit lad.
Why do you think I've started this thread in the first place?

None tbqh

Most important of our electrical lines are under ground you poor faggot, lol.

This.

well if you started a thread on Sup Forums with any serious objective then you are just doing it wrong.
anyway, like i said, on zona sul of Rio de Janeiro - RJ we don't have any pole with wires. it's all underground :p

to outsiders: zona sul of RJ if what appears on google image when you search "brazil".

Rural retard checking in, no wires overhead

>windows
>chrome
>netflix
>hola botnet (literally reroutes traffic through your browser)
>adblock whatever instead of ublock origin
This is disgusting on so many levels.

What does a poor one look like?

why should i give a fuck?

This is your neighborhood if you're poor in Vancouver.

5 minutes from my house :\

Because every single of of those services that you use are fucking you over.

Here in my area its common for most wires to be underground but we do have wires that are reinforced because they pretty much hug the trees plus it acts as a squirrel highway since we have a shit-ton of those little buggers. I think they learned how to use this lines instead of crossing the street.

> squirrel highway
kek

I'm serious they are more common than birds or anything else you'll see.

You will have around 3-10 squirrels in your backyard just roaming.

after i kek'd i realized you live in a really comfy place. this is really nice user. i live 5 minutes from the beach but i rather live there.
obs: don't worry, i'm not moving there.

>squirrel highway
Top kek

Well those beautiful trees do help minimize the ugly aspect of the wires. Nice pic user.

Do you like taking it up the ass from rich people? Are you a prostitute?

Same as yours

this is funny. we got a fuck ton of birds here and i for sure would exchange some squirrels for them.
at least disney made them look cute. birds give us flying shit and it's like a lottery that you may win each decade.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure you guys can have equivalent or even better looking neighbourhoods since you guys have the Amazon right in your backyard, just gotta rally together and convince your lawmakers to do that.

Shit, no dude... You have a comfy life, you just don't know that yet.

The Amazon is a shithole full of mosquitoes and ugly people.

dude, i truly don't want to be rude, but open google maps and search where is Rio de Janeiro - RJ, and where is Manaus - Amazônia.
i'm most near Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, you name it, than i'm from Amazon.

I thought favelas were something everyone knew about.

as a matter of fact i never met any brazilian that went or known anyone from amazon.
fun fact: one of our smallest states are from the size of a country (croatia)

Squirrels get inside your house and steal your things.

We don't need squirrels, we already have favelados to do that for us.

I've been to Manaus more than once.

It sucks. No, really, it sucks donkey balls.

my god. i hope you went there solving work matters mate, it's a fucking huge forest and i can't even imagine how many mosquitoes have there. i start itching just by imagining it.
now a question: is there any FUCKING GODDESS girl?

Squirrels aren't really much pests except for places that don't have the wires reinforced because they can fug it up pretty quickly.

Raccoons on the other hand.
Little fuckers are becoming smarter every year trying to get into our garbages, but our government re-designed our garbage bins so they're anti-raccoon which really helps.

Only thing that you gotta watch out for are the Canadian geezer since they roam in packs and leave no survivors in their wake. If you see them then take the nearest road detour or turn 360 degrees and walk away.

This Ontario my man? Canada is a Verdant beauty.

That's a bit of a shame guys, I'm sure with the right people and the correct know-how you can nice little secluded neighborhoods, even if they have to be farther away from cities and such.

Ontario it is boy. Some places like near cottage country or down southern Ontario are absolutely phenomenal.

funny fact:
there is a TV program that shows a girl (Gillian i think) and a guy wich i don't remember his name. It makes Canada looks like a paradise since it's so many beautiful places and houses.

For sure.

They look aesthetic as fuck in muh animu though

What is it with Brazil and having their own weird standards for shit. Dont they have their own HDTV standards and shit too? Doesnt that make it difficult to global trade?

That's the point. To make it harder for foreign companies to compete.

Damn the Chinese are some fine builders.

>Implying underground lines are good
Not only do they cost almost twice as much to do it takes almost 4 times as long to fix faults if it hopefully didn't fuse into the conduit. I can put up a three phase inline in the ground and tie it in within 30 minutes. It takes 4 hours to pull and splice underground cable.

i love brazil
i hate brazil
someone please throw a nuke on Brasília and kill our politicians please

money talks.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Jesus fuck the upper middle class areas of this shithole look much cleaner and safer than that.

>show us a pic
cant because its all buried

Are you a lineman?

The people in big cities are trash, and you absolutely CANNOT leave the rich suburbs, as everything surrounding it is the natural habitat of thieves.

@OP is a faggot.
rich people doesn't live like the picture he posted and he knows it.

If you have of this in niggerland youre also rich

Yeah, work for a large utility in the southeast.

>the cock inn
>Flag

Checks out

Most residential and light commercial areas in the US and Canada will be powered through underground systems. Usually an 8.8kV grid that lead to 120/240 service trannies. But the cities will be supplied by much larger 230 or 500kV transmission lines.

>pic related

Nice, I work for a Canadian Power line contractor. Do you guys deal with transmission lines?

>it's the Chinese who actually design and construct the buildings

Because the surface is already flooded by barracos and shitskins.
Try again, cariocuck

I shit you not there's a place called "the black cock inn" near where I live in south wales. Of course it's ye olde ancient pub with a black rooster as its mascot, but it's hilarious hearing your mate's dad recommend you two go there for a drink after hiking through the hills.

I do distribution mostly but hopefully one day I can get that dope serviceman job. But y'all use 8.8kv? Here where I'm at it's 7.2kv and some parts of Texas are 14.4kv. I know our subtransmission lines operate at 69kv but I've never done anything with it.

yea right. now go away paulista invejoso.

Get into high line m8, we're paying our guys upwards of 85/hr if they're bare hand qualified. Hell even the high line apprentices are in the 50-65/hr range.

This. Being rich in Brazil is like winning th e special olympics

No wonder you're all batshit. All your brains are fried.

i work from my house, drinking beer while working, and make more than you guys. this is weird.

The residential UG lines are 8.8, the overhead lines are typically 24.4kV. Our Subtransmission is 69kV too though. I'm surprised it isn't more standardized.

Doing what?

Brazilians,

I want to go down to Sao Paolo for the F1 race but I don't want to die.

Is there a good part of the city or is it all nigger infested stab city?

For some reason they need to put high voltage signs up near the wires incase some retard decides to climb one

software

im electrical and electronics engineer yes.
Here the distribution is underground at 15-20kV the transport lines arrive at a substaton always close to the city vilage where its stepped down and go undergound also its where is made the inductive compensation

my town.

how far along are we Sup Forums?

>incase some retard decides to climb one

You'd be surprised how often this happens, also people digging up their backyards and blowing themselves up.

Nah mate, I like working distribution and hopefully soon become a serviceman. But my utility pays us at 43/hr as a journeyman lineman and 50/hr for senior lineman. But i mean 10/4 shifts are nice and any overtime is double. Our servicemen here make about 50/hr doing simple troubleshooting.
Hey man it's great I couldn't do it but I love climbing and touching conductors that could kill me.

Fair enough, a lot of our distro guys won't go anywhere near the transmission stuff because it's so much riskier.

Just gotta make foreman ;)

i think i understand. i once worked installing internet antennas and it still creeps me out how high were the buildings. i was high on adrenaline because of the height but if added eletrified wires to the equation i think i would fall from the building

Gubmint doesn't spend infrastructure money

>stratford ontario

cute small town, very white, bieber is from here

>>The Cock Inn
Quintessentially british, ladies and gents

What happened to ZIka?

this

>bieber is from here
hide this shit user, hes a faggot, nothing to be proud here

How'd you get into that? i've been wanting to for years but all the apprenticeship programs are full.

more of stratford

Pretty much the only power lines we got since majority of them are runned underground to the homes and etc.

Imagine doing a hot pole switch on this shit

figured it was relevant enough to say since nobody else famous ever comes by here

We had some kid climb a pole and he went phase to phase. Shit happens a lot more than you think.
Mate that's controlled by whoever you pay your electric bill to.

Genetics 101: mixing good, the further away the genes are from the better.

Now if you'd focus on not the biological aspect, but pure culture, maybe you can make some sort of point.
Inbred (aka the more familiar) the worse.

we had to take the wires down a decade ago, when we switched to an underground-based infrastructure for basically everything. It looked like shit in the 90's, in some intersections you would have trouble spotting the god damn sky above you, I won't lie.