Is psychopathy an evolutive trait?

Is psychopathy an evolutive trait?

In an overpopulated world not being able to feel empathy would give you an advantage.

>jew detected

No. Empathy is the result of evolution. It's a survival mechanism. You see your baby is hungry, you feel bad so you feed it. Empathy.

Altruism is an Aryan virtue.

Psychopathy, the exact opposite of Altruism, is a Semitic virtue.

Psychopathy is a low frequency variant. It would not be low frequency if it conferred a selective advantage. Humans who are able to cooperate and forge reciprocal relationships while punishing psychopaths end up better off.

It does seem to be an evolutionary advantage for leadership roles. The boss of the tribe can't be crippled with sorrow every time he loses a soldier in battle, etc.
It's also misunderstood in popular culture. Unlike the (((hollywood))) depiction of all psychopaths as murderous fiends, in reality most of them are much closer to being regular people that just don't experience emotion the way others do.

There is one advantageous trait in this game and it is not kindness, don't kid yourself.

No, you're subhumans to be conquered by social people who form blood tribes.

you mean the retard gene? lolololol

retard?

every billionaire is a psychopat os some sort

But they aren't by nature, they turn psychopaths on their way to success, as this is basically the requirement needed to belong to the elite.

everyone says that shit , it's like some popular expression now and I think you are very wrong ...

If you are a anti social scumbag you will never fit in the normie circle.
they will smell you from distance.
All the big ceo are fucking nerds...

psychopats most of them end up behind bars because of behavior

psychopat behavior is calculist not impulsive

you dont know what a psychopat is

Looks like Linus tech tips

you keep idolizing shitskin values. imma be white.

maybe you dont know also.
Because that's exact one of the traits lack of impulsive

are you familiar with the expression rage

he run away enraged

I'm diagnosed with ASPD (or sociopathy, basically) and i can say that there is no real benefit to it.
I mean, sure, having no empathy might give boners to angsty teenage boys, but when you really sit down and try to imagine whats it like to be a person like me, you would realise that its incredibly boring.
I cant be a good dad
A good husband
A good lover
Im just amazing and being a selfish inconsiderate prick, and thats a useless kill to have if you arent serving in the millitary or climping uo the corporate ladder
Life is more than just those two things
And my life is pretty empty because of this.

Its really no wonder that many psychopaths turn to crime or other degenerate stuff

pscyhopathy is predatory behavior derived from animals. emotions and feelings are not unique to humans. human psychology, emotions, feelings are derived from animals.

Yes but you choose a different path because things don't have to be the way they are specially when our mind is evolving and expanding .

Probably. Very useful now.

You think about these things? It never really dawns on me, like sure, yeah, I hear people talk about it and try to imagine what it'd be like but it doesn't bother me at all. I could care less if I enjoy the little things in life or not, just shrug my shoulders in move on.

I don't self reflect a lot either

In a society consisted of sociopaths we would be like drones. Chinamen on steroids. No proper art, no families, no *fun*. Everything would be just for power and monetary gain. Society would resemble an orwellian distopia.

Well it depends on how old you are.
You can choose to ignore the fact that nothing really brings you pleasure or joy, or that you cant build long-lasting social relationships with people.
But eventually, once all your friends have families and kids, and once you are at the peak of your career and sex with easy younger women becomes boring and overplayed, you will start thinking about whats next for you in life, only to find nothing.
Its mindnumbing and frustrating. Vanity is what makes people happy, you neednt be empathetic to be unhappy, and being pernamently unhappy is deffinately not the next evolutionary step.
All I do in my life is work eat sleep and slowly kill myself with cigarettes

no. overpopulation provides opportunities to fuck up, vanish, and start over.

It probably an evolutionary trait is yes, but it's only an advantage to the individual in a society when the majority of people are not psychopaths, they rely on parasitic behaviour & exploiting the good faith of others, a society with nothing but psychopaths would soon crumble, in my estimation about 5% of the white population are psychopaths, probably higher among certain other races.

8% of all men are actually, to some degree, psychopaths
But the thing is psychopathy has meny "degrees" there is plenty of people who never realise they have it, but rather just assume they are cold or too cynical
I would confidently say that Sup Forums has atleast 15% sociopaths
Just not very many extremely hindered cases, like myself.

It always has given an advantage for an individual, just not good in large numbers for a society.

Yeah that's true, it's a sliding scale rather than a binary thing, probably pol does has a higher percentage than the general population.

But your wife's kids won't be.

I am just anti social but I ahve not a bad bone in myself

it seems sociopaths cna jsut manipulate people exceptionally well, I dont agree psychopats are anti social more often than not they mvoe very well in social circles due to their good manipulation, I find that they ahve it easier climbing the social aldder as theya re free to do actions most people with morals would refuse to out of conscience

Anti social isnt the same thing as asocial.
In fact psychopathy is medically branded as antisocial personality disorder
I am an exceptional speaker, i can *play the crowd* very well and manipulating people is easier without a sense of morals ethics or guilt, when you can lie flawlessly and whatnot
It doesnt mean I cant be an introvert or socially disruptive though
Thus, anti-social.

Empathy is the evolutionary trait that allows us to build great civilization because we make sacrifices for our fellow man; psychopathy is the default, the mindset of the nigger who has never advanced beyond the stone age and who would murder his best "friend" for a new pair of shoes and think nothing of it.