Gay Marriage vs. Trap Marriage

We should have honest discussions about this.

I and i'm sure many other people here would agree that gay marriage should not be a thing but since Traps are not gay that shouldn't apply to them and so it should be okay to marry one.

>inb4 hurr durr they're gay and you're a faggot
I will explain this as many times as i have to; It's not gay if it looks 95% female and you're not the one being penetrated.
People who claim otherwise are making the farcical claim that you're attracted to chromosomes but not sexual characteristics (which is objectively false)
trap anal is just as straight as girl anal
If you look at pic related and honestly think being attracted to that is gay, you're beyond retarded

>inb4 get a real woman
It is common knowledge here on Sup Forums that women are one of the most terrible things in existence and traps are 100x better.
if you argue against this you're either a shill and/or a newfag and your opinion will be disregarded.

>inb4 this is haram, brother
There's nothing in the Qur'an about traps being haram. Hadiths could've easily been modified and made up

Also
>not wanting to destroy the boipucci
Why live?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/r57fa
discord.gg/4GhyB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat shit you delusional faggot

traps aren't gay

/thread

Wow, really gets the ol' noggin joggin.

Retarded and gay.

Sage.

Fpbp /thread saged

OP is a faggot.

This has never been more true.

Aren't you afraid of being stoned for this post?

>Can't have kids
>Age faster than a Mexican

good goy dont procreate

Leftism is infecting the Muslims now too... yesss, good goy!

Under that dress is s raging hard cock. A man is getting hard while your sick is in his ass.

That makes you a faggot. Men attracted to traps are faggots. Traps are mentally ill faggots.

>It's not gay if it looks 95% female and you're not the one being penetrated.
So it's not gay if your dicks touch too? It's okay Muhammad, once ISIS takes over your country too they'll throw you off a roof for your degeneracy

Not an argument
Only if i fuck one and it's gay (which it isn't)

I'm not part of the dying cuck (white) race.

>It is common knowledge here on Sup Forums that women are one of the most terrible things in existence and traps are 100x better.

'traps' are just caricatures of women with twice as many insecurities.

post more qt traps nigger

>Traps are not gay

I like putting my dick in a vagina which is not gay. Putting dick into an asshole of someone with a dick is gay.

Just because you say boipussy still means a dude with a dicks ass which is still gay. Also, they can't bear children so what's the point of wasting your time.

Final statement:
Traps do not look like Anzu the only ones you fucking fags have a chance with are /r/transpassing. (protip: they all are hairy men in wigs and makeup)

Traps are gay. Just come out of the closet, FPBP, /thread sage

who is paying you to subvert this white nationalist board?

>they're mentally ill faggots
I agree. Still no way it's gay to be attracted to pic related

>If you look at pic related and honestly think being attracted to that is gay, you're beyond retarded
I look at this pic and I like it because I think he is a woman. He made himself look like a woman to deceive me. But once I find out he's a man, I can only feel disgust, because now I know he's not a woman, he is a huge perverted faggot. The thought of a dick between his legs will repulse me.
If you know that he's just a well-disgused male, yes you are gay for being attracted to him.

>Sup Forums
>White nationalist board
>doesn't realize most are non white LARPers

MORON. Shut up. Go home. Get out!

you will be stoned for this sandnigger faggot

>There's nothing in the Qur'an about traps being haram.
The Qur'an commands you not to fuck farm animals, because so many Muslims were doing it at the time. Your thought is to fuck a lady boy to get around it.

I don't get it what's so gay about traps. I'm actually sick and tired of people spamming that shitty meme over and over and over again ad nauseum because it's so utterly retarded it doesn't even have a speck of lulz in it. "Hurr tarps gay lmao top lelXDDDD" -t. retard
I'll have you know I love traps. I'm a firm believer that every man whose hands have seen real work will probably love them one way or another. There's simply nothing more satisfying, more gratifying, than seeing the trap you made with all that effort and DIY reading actually work and catch the nasty little rodent. Even better if you've made it so that it doesn't kill - just catch, so it gives you the chance of throwing the pestilent turd into the incinerator where it belongs for all the shit it did to your garden.

Ok, so I’ve been reading all the sex blogs, and they all talk about how ok it is to be gay and straight and bisexual and asexual and have sex however you like. But I don’t care about hundreds of hypothetical people and their hypothetical sex deals, I care about me, and my sex deal

just bring him home to mom and say he's your brother

trannies are crazy. if you want your dick in crazy, then you're crazy, too. qed

This Dmitriy gets it

>It's not gay if it looks 95% female and you're not the one being penetrated.
You're lying to yourself and Jesus faggot

If you fuck a guy in the ass but he has long hair it's not gay.

Not this again

this,
also, if you arent having children, you are just living in your careless fantasy land. grow up

He is attractive in a feminine way, but unless he is somehow developing a functional womb - it is just a convincingly deceptive wrapper on a male brain, organs and physiology.

>tl;dr you're a retard

Let's settle this

poal.me/r57fa

traps are not gay and are halal

a faggot by any other name would be just as gay
fuck off sand nigger

This is an issue relating to sexual factors rather than just your opinion.

The question shouldn't be "ARE TRAPS GAY OMG?"
It should be "What is more important in attraction, primary or secondary factors?"
Primary factors would mean that you're attracted simply to vaginas, and are attracted to the primary sexual elements of a person.
Second factors would mean things like, long hair, long eyelashes, child-bearing hips, whatever gets your rocks off really.

If primary sexual factors are more important, traps are gay.
If secondary are more important, than having sex with Traps isn't gay, as they resemble feminine features and thus despite action, are attractive to men.

Its primary vs secondary. You don't need to get into opinions and flame wars about it.

s-sauce?

Still personally though, if I found out someone who I was attracted to was a trap, I'd probably still throw up.
Maybe that is my issue.
Who knows.

that settles it

That's an interesting take
I would ague that it is secondary factors
Would you be more attracted to pic related or let's say Amy Schumer
Like i said, people are not attracted to chromosomes but sexual characteristics

>It is common knowledge here on Sup Forums that women are one of the most terrible things in existence

Trannies run the feminist movement to destroy normal human sexual relations. They also make most of those kind of posts. Beware the tranny conspiracy!

If you make a cat go fetch it isn't a dog

SMELLS LIKE SHIT ALL THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE

Being a dude, and attracted to another dude, is the definition of gay. Traps are gross.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
>KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
>KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
>KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
>KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

>traps are not gay

Just google 'chloe salpa'. You won't be disappointed.

>/thread'ing your own post

Science is progressing and finding a way for two humans with XY to create offspring.

I can testify to this, I've seen it happen in gay ass liberal San Francisco, traps are only cute until their 30's' after that you just have a man with a gaping asshole and a maid dress fetish, which is of course, fucking gay.

>Falling for the Sup Forums is just non-whites LARPing meme
That lie was cooked up by niggers like yourself to discredit Sup Forums
Plz catch AIDS and infect all trannies you possibly can

fucking disgusting

I would personally execute those degenerates that get turned on by this garbage

Reeeeeee I wanna behead OP

>t. retard

The trap is still gay even if (you) are not gay for liking anal with it. Anal is degenerate anyway.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums without at least one "Are Traps gay" thread. But what does this have to do with politics? Gay marriage is already legal in most western countries.

Hahahahaha
>Here's my argument
>If you bring up ANY critique it's wrong because you're new or dumb.

Or I believe is morals you fucking faggot. Please tell this to people in public so you can get necked like you deserve.

Wtf, Chloe Salpa is hawt unless you're totally blind or totally gay.

Yes traps aren't gay, but you should keep it to 2D only where it's just a fantasy. irl traps are gay pervert men.

>its not gay so long as the balls aren't touching
If you know its a man and you still went for it then you're gay. If you like men and women then you're a bi.

Either way you're degenerate.

I really hope some primitive caveman from your subhuman, primitive country, beheads your whole goddamn family, you fucking filthy subhuman animal.

If I could, I would butcher every single muslim in existence.

Tfw i agree with you infidelbro
And traps aren't haram

Fuck off cunts. This isn't political at all and belongs on

Marriage law is a political issue....

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/4GhyB

traps arent gay but they're not straight. homosexuality is gay.

boys are for pleasure, women are for babies. also friendly reminder that intercural sex with a trap with naturally silky smooth thighs feels just as good as pussy

t. trap

This isn't truly about marriage law cunt, it's Sup Forums tier trap shitposting wrapped up as some BS tier "politics"

fpbp.

kys faggot.

Friendly reminder that anal with a trap is at least as much fun as anal with a girl.

t. fellow based N.African

>being THAT guy
Oy vey hehehe what a good shabbos goy yes yes stick your dick in trap goys so you will never have your own progeny. Fawn over mentally ill cross dressing clowns like the weak willed mindless drooling idiot you are hehehehe.

no, thanks. I don't wanna associate with faggots

fpbp

Let's meet up you cunt
I want to see what algerian 4channers look like irl, post number

why are all of you fucking muslims? i'm part phonecian should I just get an arab bf? muslims scare me i dont want them to behead me, but they act like men.

help?

its more fun, but personally I'm not sure how people on the recieving end enjoy it

i might be too small to enjoy it i guess

just kill yourself now, you dick sucker

Go back to ledddit !!! Fuck
Of you Jew pushing Jewish agenda !! This proves the mods hate us! And push this shit!! What's /Bant for ??? This belongs there not
Here !! Kikery at its finest

Moar?

Why is it that traps are either fat, old, hairy dudes, or pasty, doll looking, faggots. You're either gay, or have shit taste; either way you lose.

>post number
>on Sup Forums

They do it with someone who knows what he's doing.

I don't have facebook or twitter or any other normie shit, come on post it, don't be a faggot, do you live in algiers?

user when u visit tunisia after ramadhan bring me some weed with u I'll treat you right

I'd say many great historical men had harems, and I'm almost certain if they could in the day, turn what would be eunuchs into traps with hormones
I do not believe that a trap should ever be a man's main partner/wife/husband whatever the fuck they are over a proper wife however
Although many problems lie in the issues of polygamy at that point

im scared of men and have been for years

there you go, Hans

And being attracted to penis, which is a sexual characteristic, makes you gay. End of story.

Ffs, can you faggots just stop trying to convince people you aren't gay? They don't believe you and never will. Just accept it, and do you're thing somewhere else.

Dumbass, your 16 year old twink boy will look like a masculine male when he grows older, with a deep voice not to mention the facial hair he needs to shave.

The shape of his body will become not only more masculine as he grows older but you'll be stuck with a pot belly who has a wrinkly small dick when he's elderly.

You're a homosexual OP. Just admit it. Traps are gay regardless of whether you're taking it in the ass or not.

If it hasn't got a dick, you're not interested so you're gay and attracted to traps because of their dick.

> but since Traps are not gay that shouldn't apply to them and so it should be okay to marry one.

"traps are transvetite crossdressers."
you also cannot have children with transvestites. there trying to immitate women and end up being emotionaly weak attention whores.
just because it looks female its still a male with a dick and still homosexual in nature.

Marriage to begin with.
Let's legally bond yourself to another person that can literally walk away with half your stuff if she feels like it.
See, marriage was only valid when divorce was social suicide.

Faggot.

they're gay and you're a faggot

sage

>come on post it
you should be more careful fellow countryman
>come on post it
no

maybe someday

I will fuck whatever that is.

Wait a moment. These are the same?