EXPOSING PEWDIEPIE'S POLITICAL OPINIONS

Pewdiepie is currently streaming. Someone send him a donation when he's reading them and ask him about the Sweden Democrats, Sweden's politics or some other shit. Let's see if he's redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD0QnY8bXLc

>People are actually giving money to a millionare

i know

I mean spending 10$ to shill your political view is something but to give the guy money to praise him is retarded.

The fact that Felix accepts money makes him a dishonorable rat.

He is quite a snow jew

Not even 10$. For 2$, we might be able to catch him on video endorsing a far-right party.

how do i donate?

LMFAO I LOVE BASED pewdiepie I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Super Chat

it's his job u dope. He does this for money to provide entertainment. Literally nothing wrong with this. I don't watch the guy, but how is this different from any other service. U might as well blame capitalism you philosophically inconsistent nerd

LMFAO I LOVE BASED pewdiepie I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

>subhuman Nords

That is why he still uploads so much. Got to make shekels goy.

Dude has several millions One would think that he would pursue something better but he sticks to being a clown for the teenagers and man children

His job is to beg people for money? Is being a street performer a job now?

That's -huh- wow.

Yes capitalism is a disgrace as is democracy. In USA dumb sub 80 IQ niggers who only throw a ball slightly better become multi millionares and waste the money in two years after retirenment.

Not to mention the people who make money by manipulating stocks and other crap.

Its literally called a "donation" you're not paying him for a service

it's called donation because of legal blablabla. Do not let words be redefined. you're giving money for a service.

^^typical non americans

RARE

why does he have 50mil subs I dont get it...

>jelly slavshits

No one has to pay him do they? Stay mad.

pewdiepie goes on /gif/ and faps to traps

C'mon guys, you're forgetting who the actual problem is. It's faggot niggers like OP who keep shilling for queerdiepie on a political board. OP, along with the sub 80 IQ niggers who give him money need to be exterminated.

Get off Sup Forums you fucking scumbag

he doesn't live in sweden

Capitalism rules love the cunts bitching about him making money.

But
Why?

He doesn't live in Sweden.

Forget this pewdiepie shit!!! I want to fuck his girlfriend!!!!!!!

lel some girl just donated 3000SEK/300 fucking euro...wtf??
how can you just donate 300 euro for shit like that.

Capitalism

PewdDiePie here ask me anything

He doesn't live in Sweden cunt

>someone send him a donation
how about you go fuck yourself you stupid faggot

>Giving a millionaire 300€ for playing video games
Sub humans deserve to be poor

Ask him if he's ever 69d Marcia and smelled her anus.