That dude that posted the old ass looking documents with the shapes and lines (think it had something to do with...

That dude that posted the old ass looking documents with the shapes and lines (think it had something to do with Britain) and said something about the native Brits being enslaved by an ancient civilization to mine tin, can you come back and post those again? Inb4 no requests, hide and fuck off
Inb4 Op can't inb4, fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124733143
youtube.com/watch?v=M8kFqiv8Vww
youtu.be/EtXbzO4xl_c
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb21.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump with what I remember one of the lines looking like

Last bump before this gets put in the dirt

cant you find in the archive

Tried to, can't seem to find it which is weird because I know for a fact it was archived. I can't remember which thread it was in is he main problem

can you remember an exact sentence he wrote

search that

I did not know I can do that, I'm on mobile and I'm pretty sure that feature is unavailable. I'll try it when I get to a desktop. Thank you so much, Britbong

what is an exact and unique sentence he wrote, i'll search it for you

>Fascinating stuff.
>Mining for tin
I'll try to think of more if those don't work

*thank you*

If you find it m8 post link this sounds like it could be a good read

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124733143

that's some proto irish language or something

here's the image

I want to kiss you m8 thank you. Long live the Queen

I have autism and can confrim this is what outists do wihle on the phone

Yep spot on. Fascinates me

What I was looking for

tldr?

Every pyramid on earth was built by ancient whites who gifted civilization to the world.

Tower of Babel was a tower described in the Old Testament as something God despised because it reached the heavens, so God split up the languages (there was one universal language before this), but Fineas who was an engineer on the tower went to the British Isles and began Gaelic. He also extorted the natives by forcing them to mine tin.
This is all to my understanding for now

I'm still not fully convinced on that, care to elaborate? How do we know that whiteys built those?

Need a run down on these docs. Where did they come from?

Bumpin' for interest.

Really boggles the mind.

WE

>How do we know that whiteys built those?
Come on...

Also, Gaelic is actually cool as fuck, and what this guy says is true. A lot of it is based on sound. Pronunciation is more important than spelling.

For a good example of this, listen to James Joyce reading from Finnegan's Wake.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8kFqiv8Vww

>scythian
my ancestors :')

It has a sinewave function on one of the lines. Wild.

That was a shit and confusing thread.

Youll learn nothing about the fathers if you don't know three things

1. What did the jews do to them
2. Bible records, who they were and where they went
3. A House takes after it's father.

that's the one thing you can't eraose from history or deny. You can wipe out statues, make their rulers foreigners or their slaves foreigners, you can commit genocide, they may marry a strange woman or they may get up and leave and go somewhere else

But the ONE THING you always have is who their fathers were. A son knows his Fathers ways and loves his fathers ways.

A son takes after his Father that's how you know who was who and if one group was related to another group

KNOW THE DADDY

Phoenicians sailed all over the world.
Tribe of Dan as well.

youtu.be/EtXbzO4xl_c

For example here are your basics

the three sons of Noah and Go from there

1. Japtheh - Europeans - Fighting, being stronger is the answer for them. But they're easily fooled, but they are intelligent.

Japtheh means Guilible it is also related to the word having lots of

2. Shem - Means reknown. Noahs favorite. He is the schemer of schemers. He is the jewy one. Note Arabs are only have shemite, they are mixed with hamitic blood intensely.

3. Ham - father of the niggers and the vast majority of his descendants are insectoid chinks or niggers. Some are white but they are very insecure and all Hamites have a slave mentality, Noah in the bible cuses Ham to be the slave race until the day of the Lord.

Ham is related to the words Noisy, black, and slave

Dan's been around everywhere. Some of their progeny became Spartans, its in Macabees. Spartans call themselves only Hebrews there, but there are ther clues

The Phoenicians were Shemites

THE GOYIM NOW. SHUT IT DOWN NAO

After the great scattering in the Tower of Babel
The sons of Japtheh got Europe and Asia
Shemites got the middle east, Canaan still had some Hamites in it though,

And the sons of Ham went to Africa but a number of them settled elsewhere through asia and Australia

Lots of ancient nations got blacked by importing niggers

Japanese are a mix, but a good mix, one of the exceptions actually.

Abram's named was changed to AbraHAM

Meaning not just Father but Father of Many NAtions
Back then Ham was another way of saying Goy

The story says that through AbraHAM the Lord will bless Ham and redeem their broken and corrupt lineage. In order to do that you need a new father, whcih would be abraham,

Christian goyim are called children of Abraham, but Jews are still separate in teh New testament and Old calling them Sons of Jacob or Israel

Interesting stuff. Bump.

According to the Oera Linda book, the British Isles were a penal colony.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm

Also Japtheth has typical European features. Think of any typical strong white man named Hans or Robert.

True white hamites - it's in the name, also slightly semeitc
Arabs are a better example of this

Semites - Duh High forehead, bulging eyes, kek lips, jew ears, and a curved or bent nose.
Some semites have teutonic noses though. I think it's just merchants trying to blend in to fool Japtheh

looks like some sort of musical notation to me

Also in my studies a lot of Hamite empires get eventually taken over by the Jews, or their ancestors, the Jews of Jews.

Like everythime. Nimrod's empire got taken over by Jews, Other famous Hamite Empires suddenly have very jewy looking merchant kings.

So the Jews find taking over Ham nations the easiest. Japtheh can be guilible but he's strong and will figure it out eventually. Ham won't

I mean arabs are not true white Hamites not even in teh slightest
BUT
When I mean arabs are a better example, I mean teh facial features are sorta semetic, but theres a lot else going on there

>These Rules are Made for Angry People: 1. If a man in a passion or out of ill will breaks another’s limb or puts out an eye or a tooth, he must pay whatever the injured man demands. If he cannot pay, he must suffer the same injury as he has done to the other. If he refuses this, he must appeal to the Burgtmaagd in order to be sent to work in the iron or tin mines until he has expiated his crime under the general law.

>The banks of these rivers were at one time entirely inhabited by our people, as well as the banks of the Rhine from one end to the other. Opposite Denmark and Jutland we had colonies and a Burgtmaagd. Thence we obtained copper and iron, as well as tar and pitch, and some other necessaries. Opposite to us we had Britain, formerly Westland, with her tin mines.

gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb21.htm

Is there a tl;dr on this?

I'm just here to tell you this method of discernment, and to avoid ANY we wuz agenda.

I will continue my journey to find an example of the ultra rare white Hamite. They are very anti semetic, infact far more than Japtheh.

Japtheh will not care unless bothered. But Hamite has out for Shem but Ham is dumber than a gorilla, literally. They MAY be clever at first glance, but this is only the cunning of a brutal creature, they lack the ability to think or plan ahead long term. This is their undoing.

God will save Ham somehow in these last days.

But yes Ham hates shem the most, and they are at eternal war with each other. Be warned about White Hamites

holy shit , so the earth cycle is true , globalist win , 1 world order , then they achieve intradimensional space travel and get shut down by the big boss, repeat

Ill watch this maybe, but yeah youll know if that guy is right IF they act like their fathers. Look at Jacob, Jacob was the greatest schemer he jewed everybody, but he also struggled with God, but he was an alright guy.

Look for men like these who rely on wit instead of brute strength and youll find them

A House takes after it's father.
because a son knows his Father's ways and a son loves his father's ways.

are u in the square ?

looks like elvish to me

who wuz kang?