WE DID IT!! Chimp caught and gets arrested for throwing lady in pool

Proud of everyone here, another chimp's life ruined.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html

I cared more about the dogs to be desu

>I guess I just walked into a group of people that hadn't evolved yet
fucking kek based old lady

nigger is just going back to it's natural habitat...prison

he was already sentenced, home study.

>3 weeks of home surveillance for attempted murder and animal cruelty
Fucking little nigger
Hope he fucks up and gets shot

And that's why the white race is in the situation it's in. Your kind are the absolute worst. Go have children instead of being a fucking autist worrying about something that would eat your corpse given the chance.

>inb4 hurr shitskin Mohammad detected XDDD

OMFG HOW FUCKING BASED IS SHE

even with a smug face, perfect!

and you would rob that corpse given ANY chance

Heart operation & three previous strokes, he's lucky not to be facing a murder charge.

THIS WOMAN IS BASED
I QUOTE "I JUST RAN INTO A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T EVOLVED YET"
/ourlady/
Let that be a lesson to you nig nogs. You touch a white your future isn't going to be very bright.
Filthy animals.

spit water out of my mouth like a retard when she said that. Holy fuck

>Broward Teen Gets Home Detention
he is staying at home with an ankle bracelet

A few observations:
-Busy-body battle ax should have minded her own business and kept on walking down the street -- nonetheless, the body slam and pool dunk were completely uncalled for.
- Kid should be punished for what he did
- To kid's credit, he turned himself in and is showing remorse
- This could turn out to be a turning point in the kid's life - we'll see - hopefully, he has people in his life that can show him how to be civilized

gj anons

yyaayy! we did it Reddit :) :) :)

untill the hearing you cunt

>walked into a group of people who hadn't evolved yet.

what did she mean by this?

>HE DINDU NUFFIN
Quote of the victim:

>"I guess I just walked into a group of people who just didn't evolve yet."

Is she /ourgrandma?

Kek

She walked into a chimp out and her takeaway from the experience was that are literally chimps.

She wanted to let us know she's /ourgrandma/

>Busy-body battle ax should have minded her own business and kept on walking down the street -- nonetheless, the body slam and pool dunk were completely uncalled for.
- Kid should be punished for what he did
it's her home.
>Kid should be punished for what he did
Of course, but I'm sure we will disagree on the punishment.
>To kid's credit, he turned himself in and is showing remorse
Sorry he got caught, not sorry he assaulted a female and committed animal abuse.
>This could turn out to be a turning point in the kid's life - we'll see - hopefully, he has people in his life that can show him how to be civilized
sure, I can smell you fuckers from a mile away.

nigger is 16 and only faces "battery" charges.

literally nothing will happen. sadly that's the truth. of course in a just society, white men would walk over there and stomp his nigger skull in.

>Thrown into a pool

Could have been worse;
>Police conducted an investigation and determined an estimated 150 teens from local high schools attended the party and a group of four male suspects instigated fights with numerous party-goers.

>During one fight, police said a suspect threw the teenage boy into the bonfire and seriously injured him.

>Investigators are asking any witnesses to come forward with information on the identity of the suspect who allegedly threw the boy into the fire.

>He is described by police as a black male, aged 17 to 19 years old, standing 5’11” to 6’1″ with a thin but muscular build, short black hair and a thick Jamaican accent.

Chimps are animals.