MACRON LOST BY AT LEAST 4 MILLION VOTES - European Union Stole Election

Here is the math:

33 million votes cast (and counted).
16 million votes cast (and nullified due to damaged ballots, and claimed "forfeited protest votes".)

Votes cast to Macron: 22 million.
Votes invalidated by damaged ballots (100 percent of these were LePen:) 15 million.
Votes for LePen that were not invalidated by damaged ballots: 11 million.
Probable actual protest votes, no more than 1 million LePen: 11 million plus 15 million is 26 million.

ACTUAL PROBABLE FINAL VOTE TALLY:

LePen: 26 million.
Macron: 22 million.
Protest: 1 million.

But it is a lot worse than that, because there were extra ballots printed for Macron, that went poof into nowhere. So obviously they got stuffed. Macron DEFINITELY, beyond a doubt, did not get 22 million votes.

Macron is openly and publicly stated even by the MSM to be the Rothchild big banker choice. Macron hates France, and did not even honor the national anthem after "winning". It is flatly impossible for him to have been elected. In French elections, any damaged ballot is automatically thrown out as "spoiled". So to steal a French election all you have to do is tear up most of one candidate's ballots before mailing them out. They will then be rejected when counted. This is precisely what happened to LePen. The torn ballots by the millions, which are a confirmed fact, prove the French election was stolen.

source: godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3520601/pg1

Well Sup Forums, what's your feedback on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3520601/pg1
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860638153471918081
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/06/did-macron-outsmart-campaign-hackers.html
liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529
youtube.com/watch?v=o5rl4BHFxG4
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/861947392005898241
yournewswire.com/marine-le-pen-election-rigged/
kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/how-to-attempt-to-steal-an-election-nwo-in-france-style-send-out-twice-as-many-ballots-for-the-candidate-you-want-to-win-and-tear-the-ballots-of-the-candidate-you-want-to-lose/
francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/presidentielle-comment-emmanuel-macron-finance-t-il-sa-campagne_2088935.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3520601/pg1

Where is the ACTUAL source though, how was this information discovered?

Take off that ten foil hat op. You are reretarted as fuck if you actually believe this

This. That's a tinfoil website

This sounds believable, but need better sources than that or eyewitness testimonal and photos of it happening. Again, I can believe it, but it's worthless without more

Kek, keep on dreaming

You gotta respect the guy who put FAKE data ON PURPOSE in the Russian leaks

>Russians steal fake data
>Macron teams says there are fake data in the leaks
>Wikileaks say "MUH DUH IMPOSSIBRU TO CHECK THIS FAST"
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860638153471918081
>Macron just completely BTFO the Russians and Wikileaks

Makes sense

Sauce for Sup Forums getting BTFO
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/06/did-macron-outsmart-campaign-hackers.html

She probably got more than 33.9% but the figures you're tossing around seem like complete hearsay

If the elections were rigged, that would actually make a lot of sense. Jews will pay for their treachery

yes but the thread is pinned so it must be true

mfw

Face it, Le Pen lost.

She only managed two departments and syria.

Tinfoil hat level: Alex Jones
But I wouldn't be surprised if it's true

She lost because french are cucks and france is shit, I only hope france will fall apart and set an example of why you dont elect globalist jew puppets, I mean just look at his nose from the side

>le tinfoil hat

Do you know that the jews controlling the whole world is a true conspiracy? Do you think they would not rig the elections it if they could?

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!!

Bump to bring in anons who do the dirty work. I want to see if this has any background.

>all null votes were damaged ballots
>all damaged ballots were for the FN
That's a lot of assumptions there.
Stop it, you're reaching "b-but Hillary won the popular vote!" levels of pathetic.

Not really man. I haven't heard any type of protest against the election. It's been super quiet like the French people just accepted their fate.

Would not be suprised in the slightest if the vote was rigged.

The globalist had to stop the trend of brexit, trump.

HERE IS HOW IT WAS DONE:
1. First of all, they printed up 500,000 extra Macron ballots. This was discussed before the election but then slipped under the radar.
2. They then destroyed a vast majority of LePen ballots.
3. They then forged an extra 500,000 ballots for Macron, that no one cast, but they ended up in the final count
4. To cover for the huge number of people who could not vote (or have their vote counted with destroyed ballots) The scamming Jewish press then said "record low numbers of people turned out for this election, which was not expected!!

IT WAS ALL SO BRAZEN IT IS IN YOUR FACE BAD. IF MACRON DOES NOT STEP DOWN A NEW FRENCH REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY ANSWER.

I know cuck, did I not say I wouldn't be surprised if it's true? I'm saying margin is probably a lot smaller and op sounds like Alex Jones on a rant

> A NEW FRENCH REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY ANSWER.
would be some fun youtube videos

Dude, you're saying this as if there were two paper ballot per voter and an exact number of available papers.
There isn't. there is a fucking huge surplus of each in every polling station.
Also, the lower turnout and large amount of null/blank WAS expected. Several candidates and elects openly called for it.

>france is shit
>t. $500 monthly salary

liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529

>Arab man records himself illegally swiping all the Le Pen ballots on offer at his polling station in suburban Paris so no one can vote for her

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Again, every fucking station has over several hundred surplus ballot.
This changes nothing. the idiot left, the personel at the station figured there aren't any more Le Pen ballot, pop open a box in the back, pull out more and put them on the table.
It's not even illegal, it's just stupid.

I exspect so

Average is like 1000 and grows 10% a year you nigger

Anyone with half a knowledge about Le Pen and the National Front knew she would fucking wreck herself at the second round if ever she were lucky enough to reach it in the first place.

Marine Le Pen is not Donald Trump, her family and political party have been in the French political game for decades, and drowning in all sort of scandals, from borderline revisionism to millions of tax-payers euros hijacked to fund her own campaigns.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5rl4BHFxG4

>Votes invalidated by damaged ballots (100 percent of these were LePen:) 15 million.
Source.
When a ballot is invalidated, you don't note for who the vote was, so unless your source has access to all the ballots and manually examined them, it's bullshit

Wikileaks have already confirmed the authenticity of 21k leaks you dumb nigger.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/861947392005898241

>We have now positively verified slightly over 21 thousand #MacronLeaks documents and our analysis on provenance continues to develop.

>Average is like 1000 and grows 10% a year you nigger
how do you expect anyone to fall for this

Actually fake. Only 4 million votes were blank/invalid. With macron receiving 20.7m votes and Le Pen only 10.6m, she would have still not won.

The Frenchies simply decided that getting shot, blown up and having their cars set afire is just the thing they want in their lives. And that' s fine. Fuck them for all I care.

What does however irritate me is his delusional idea of somehow punishing V4 for unwillingness to take in gibsmedats.

That kike gerontophile needs to keep is degeneracy in his own country.

Fake tinfoil hattery. Macron won.

S A G E

nice found user

Voters in districts which heavily favored Macon also received multiple ballots, enabling them to vote twice. The French election commission even confirmed that multiple votes would count, and wouldn’t be investigated until after the election.

It’s not some grand conspiracy, but it’s grand theft all the same. Le Pen voters lost their ballots, their rights, by the millions on Sunday. In France, if a ballot is damaged, it cannot be cast… Up to one third of all ballots sent out to voters, an estimated 60% of Le Pen ballots, were destroyed at the time of mailing.

Only Le Pen ballots arrived destroyed, there is not one report of a single ballot for Macron arriving destroyed.

The Le Pen campaign complained to the election watchdog, claiming ballots had been “systematically torn up” – but the watchdog merely gave a Gallic shrug, and banned the media from reporting on it.

How did this happen? The French media, forever in the pocket of the elite, refused to report on the issue, allowing the establishment to stifle the will of the people… The steal is in. The French establishment successfully silenced the voice of the people. Now the media is attempting to cover it up.

The bankers didn't get Clinton so they had to get someone else, Macron was perfect

Hillary would have stolen the US election if it wasn't for the huge voter turnout for Trump

The only way to beat their electioneering, you have to have a voter surge that beats even their dirtiest tricks -- make it impossible to steal the vote

You've got to understand that only Sup Forums thought she had a chance.

Just listen to French TV and radio in time like theses, and all you can hear is propaganda against Le Pen and the (((defeat of democracy))) if she wins. I heared dozens of people selling me this kind of craps during those 2 weeks. I swear I wanted to hit those retards who were able to vote for a fucking banker at the head of our country not to be seen as "nazis".

God damnit I'm getting tired of having to explain that sort of shit in EVERY thread
>the ballots recieved by mail are only used in case of prepared procuration (giving instructions to someone to vote for you if you cannot be at your polling station at the day of the election) and even in that case they are not the only solution since it is possible to simply take a ballot from the station in case the ones that came by mail were damaged during shipping
Yeah, so far the worst thing they have showed is that EM paid some polling and surveys. How outrageous.
Now, if they could find how the fuck did Macron make the money he got during his time as a banker disappear because "hurr I had loans to repay", then that would be something.

And sites, unless Sup Forums still thinks it's spam.

yournewswire.com/marine-le-pen-election-rigged/

kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/how-to-attempt-to-steal-an-election-nwo-in-france-style-send-out-twice-as-many-ballots-for-the-candidate-you-want-to-win-and-tear-the-ballots-of-the-candidate-you-want-to-lose/

>Votes invalidated by damaged ballots (100 percent of these were LePen:) 15 million.

>"b-but france isn't cucked!"fags utterly btfo on election day and they still make trash threads like this

They must be punished

>there is a fucking huge surplus of each in every polling station

and this doesn't suggest anything to you?

bit of detail, by "paid some surveys and polls", I mean opinion and data polling of random population sample, the sort of shit every campain does to get some relevent information to plan policies or PR moves, that sort of stuff.
For the last fucking time : the ballots your recieve via mails are not your only option and are hardly ever used in the first place.

The first thought that crossed my mind when he had won was that it was stolen.

What idiot would pass a law that could so easily and conveniently manipulate an election.

If this for real and provable then why isn't Le Pen making a big fuss?

they did this in the Netherlands too

>14k less registered votes

How does that happen in a two week period?

Yet more lies by a non-country.

This is right wing version of "SHE WON IT WAS HER TURN"

There is a surplus for all ballots. All of them.
There were full boxes of Jean Lassalle ballots at the first round and I doubt that's proof of any fraud.
This is there precisely in case that some run out of anything at any point.
There was the same amount of surplus for all ballots, even at the first round.
This suggest to me that we know what the fuck we are doing and contrary to popular belief, important stuff like national elections are not sloppily set up by idiots and flows and loopholes are preemptively avoided to prevent fraud.

We need France to be giant shithole with its head in the sand.

>we know what the fuck we are doing
And yet you voted in Macron.

So many shills in this thread.

>elections in ZOGs are fair goy!

Democracy was a mistake.

Yep, and you'll have to pay your EU bill

upvoted

You'll however pay in blood

why not, are you a sexist, mongoloid kike?

good post!

why didn't we make a revolution yet, and when will we do it? dammit shit like this pisses me off sometimes -_-

We'll pay you in lead you frog bastard.

OHHH SHIT

Ha ha ha

Blood for the blood God

bump but wtf is that source? is there any actual proof/evidence

Is this a "SHE WON BY 100 GORILLIONS VOTES OVER DRUMPF" kind of thing or do you guys have actual evidence about dem ebil haxxors?

>Now, if they could find how the fuck did Macron make the money he got during his time as a banker disappear because "hurr I had loans to repay", then that would be something.
An actually good question. Did he invest any of his own money into the campaign? Because he should have at least €2 million in his bank account but that is nowhere to be found in his tax returns.

behead macron

wew lad

Well thousands of reports were phoned in to the Le Penn campaign from all over France.

They issued a statement for people to be vigilant, as well as went to the election Watchdog, saying 'what the fuck, can you look into this?'

They answered no, maybe after the election, and forbid French media from talking about it.

>There is a surplus for all ballots. All of them.

You don't understand, the extreme surplus makes it easy for a few here and there to get misplaced you see.

I'm sure OP is full of hot air, of course nothing like that could happen in real life.

Is it stickied? Normally on Clover it shows a sticky badge but I dont see it.

I prefer option left ;)

And there is nothing shady in the e-mails. The leaks were nothing but a last-gasp propaganda operation conflated with stories about offshore accounts in a Russian attempt to sway the vote. And of course some useful idiots on Sup Forums swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Literally chuckled at that. To think there are retards who actually believe it, hahah.

Much like the Marcon email leaks. Marcon vouched they are legit. We need to keep digging on this election issue.

anyone happen to know what percentage of voters didn't vote in the 2nd round as compared to the first?
I think those can be presumed to be against Macron (just against Le Pen too)

Wait, I see those ballots all the time and no one makes this question
Why does france votes over the french flag?
I mean, what prevents anyone from printing a ballot on their own, it looks like a white paper with the name of the candidates, where are the security measures

For those interested in the financing of Macron's campaign (and French political campaigns in general), here's an article with some basic information:
francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/presidentielle-comment-emmanuel-macron-finance-t-il-sa-campagne_2088935.html

kek'd at that pic
Nice meme

If it's true, what can we do? The die has already been cast no?

mexanon is onto something here

is that literally just stock printer paper?

>An actually good question.
And I wish Sup Forums and the other usual suspects would focus on that more than fucking tinfoil hat tippers conspiracies about how people at polling stations slipped ballots in secret when no one was looking or shit like that.
The guy made two millions yet his declared wealth is nowhere near that and he has nothing that could show he had them invested somewhere. This is beyond fishy, reeks of hidden foreign bank account yet nobody seems to give a fuck.
I'm seriously starting to believe that blatant misinformation like that is forged by the government to prevent people from investigating in real events by focusing on fake scandals instead.
Yes I DO understand because I fucking held a polling station.
And that's just not how thigns work.
First off, the people there are comprised of members of various parties running (which was a problem because in areas the FN refused to send some or had none to send) and municipal officials plus volunteers.
Secondly, you don't just "misplace" ballots. The ballots have to be in a proper standard issue sleeve (that is ONLY available at the polling station). If a ballot is not in one, it is not recieved. And to make sure of that, each station has two officials (the guys from before) looking when the ballot is inserted in the box.
As for the opening, it is done with one person opening each slip, showing the ballot inside to the persons keeping count and reading it out loud, systematically. You have several people watching at any and all time to avoid fraud.
Yes please, dig into that. if he has done shit like take foreign donation, go above the maximum campain amount (like Sarkozy did) or stuff like this, it would be important to know.

are you stupid

> Votes invalidated by damaged ballots (100 percent of these were LePen:) 15 million.

>what prevents anyone from printing a ballot on their own, it looks like a white paper with the name of the candidates
It would be considered null if the forgery is obvious. And even if you print your own ballot what would it even change? When opened, you get the name of the person, and that's it.

answer the fucking question, how the fuck do you vote, what is the difference between that white paper and other white paper

You put a paper with the name of the candidate on it in an envelope they give you, then drop it in the urn. That's it.

About one third of all votes in the election were legitimately "forfeit votes". Even Swedish radio reported it today.

I don't think all of those 15 million votes were Le Pen votes, but I do think at least 5-7 million were. The reason there were so many invalidated votes was (((supposedly))) because there were many protest votes who didn't like the fascist Le Pen nor the "big bank puppet" Macron.

I think Le Pen got at least 19-22 million votes in reality.

The security measure is that you can only show your ID at the checkout once and put 1 paper into the box. (Of course that doesn't stop the people from stuffing the box with Macron vote after the vote is finished).

so your ballots are literally stock printer paper.

Oh right, but it's the SLEEVES they're put into that really matter. You can only get them at polling places after all.

at the beginning you pick every papers, all with one name and choose in the voting booth

What prevents me to just take all the papers and envelopes they have stored and put them in the box right before they count, as someone who runs the polling station?

>go to the polling station you are assigned to
>come with your voter card and one ID evidence (ID card, passport, driver licence), you can come with the ballots your recieved by mail if you wish, but that is optional
>in the station, you will have a first table with standard issue brown sleeves and a pile of ballots for each candidate
>you are technically supposed to take one of each ballot, but nothing obliges you to do so, you may very well take one only, and the sleeve, or none if you want to vote blank
>then move to the isolated spots, beyond curtain to slip the ballot of your choice in the sleeve
>if the ballot is significantly damaged or altered, it will be considered null (note before someone mentions it : the torn Le Pen ballot "scandal" did NOT deny the possibility of voting as it was not on station ballots)
> once you have you sleeve with the proper ballot in it, move to a table with three persons on it
>a first will check your voter card, your ID evidence and announce your name and voter number on the municipal list
>you will move to a second that will open the box in which you place your ballot, and say out loud your name and state that you have voted. the boxes are transparent so you can see no invalid sleeve has been put in, and if your sleeve is not correct, that person will ask you to begin all over
>you then move to the third person that will make you sign on the voting registery next to your name and voter number to confirm that you have voted

you are retarded .
we got cucked , there is nothing to add.

so you're telling me this obviously cheap paper that can easily be damaged and therefore voided is literally your vote.