House of Cards Season 5

"We had to delay production of the new season because we realized that [Frank Underwood] reprehensible monster though he was, seemed like Mother Teresa compared to what was actually happening in Washington"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching the Netflix Jew

At Majdanek, Soviets claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people don't know that, and continue quoting 6 million.
At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the total death toll sits at 1.1 million (from all causes). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that movies and what little they learnt in school is accurate.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, and criticized by the press after being outed by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Who cares about this shitty show anyway?

I do

This. I still haven't finished the third season. They needed to keep stepping up the stakes and it got crazy.

Am I wrong to think there was another way? Could better writing have kept the story tighter?

>Its a Hollyshit exec virtue signals his hatred of Trump while trying to be funny episode

>flag
>cares about libshit propaganda
Not surprised

He's a murderer in the show. Wait Trumps worse

>show about politician who has litteraly murdered people with his own hands
>trump is worse

I liked it until Frank got cucked by the speechwriter.

>[Frank Underwood] reprehensible monster though he was, seemed like Mother Teresa compared to what was actually happening in Washington

>Underwood and his ilk have committed multiple murders in cold blood
>This is somehow like Mother Theresa when compared to Trump

Just... fucking wow.

>YFW normies love Frank Underwood
>YFW he is given Trumpian traits
>YFW normies still love Underwood

They will low key start liking Trump

Or maybe it's because season 3 was so horrible it essentially killed the show

I love Kevin Spacey

The show basically mirrors the Clintons.

Of course, Sup Forums is full of retarded thin-skinned babies, so I guess we should hate it. Sageru~

I agree with you.

Hillary did do some fucked up stuff
murder is one thing, but she's done that AND supported pedos and human trafficking

They fucked up trying to make it a political intrigue show after they basically made underwood kill that one chick. Something so extreme and sinister deserves a magnifying glass like focus on instead of spending TWO FUCKING SEASONS ON ONE FUCKING BILL. 2 seasons of Frank trying to get republicans to agree to the bill and an author to write a faggot book then killing off the only character worth following after he shoots frank. Awful writing and pacing.

I don't hate it. And I remember realizing it was like the Clintons, then looking it up and seeing the creator or writer or someone actually drew from their story.
But the Clintons have had their legacy wiped clean by the media machine in the past few years.

They're probably right, but probably not in the way they want the audience to think.

Nooo no no no! That was the point, that he could play abgood goy on the outside yet be a scheming jew all along REEEEE

Just pirate the shit you wanna watch. Haven't paid for TV/movies in years. Even if i hate the people acting or producing the shit doesn't mean i can't be entertained by it.

Season three was pure cancer, I quit watching three episodes in. They were pushing so much poz I felt pure disgust.

I seriously hope they don't try to turn Frank into a Trump parody, they're nothing alike

This is bullshit. There's a writer's strike in America, which means they're struggling to churn out utter like dogshit like this at the moment.

This show is literally based on the Clintons.

>letting yourself get influenced by a drama show
>not able to distinguish real life from a make belief story

Better keep all this 'propaganda' out of your safe space, Kimi.

>still watching this fucking tripe after the failed abortion that was season 3

I dropped this pile when the president had sex with his gay male body guard and his wife at the same time.

What the fuck was that?

What the fuck are they striking for?

'muh living wage'

>watching TV
Step up senpai