ITALIAN REPORTER ATTACKED BY MIGRANTS ON LIVE TV

ITALIAN REPORTER ATTACKED BY MIGRANTS ON LIVE TV
The attacker was later identified as a 37-year-old from the Ivory Coast with no documents or residence permit who authorities had ordered deported back in September last year.

youtu.be/-yy3fPhcUUo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chavsmasher/status/670864200047136768
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/brtish-doctor-fiancee-killed-intruder-boston-penthouse/
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce on that trap pls

Don't know desu

That reporter is hot af. I'd attack her too if she woke me up

This is not even a proper payback. Europeans fucked up the African continent so much in the past. Africans shall kill a hundred million Europeans only then I'd call it a right revenge.

*steps on roach*

Turks act like they're the Africans that got colonized I don't understand their complex and anti-white sentiment.

ROACH ROACH!!!! KILL IT

But Turks had millions of black slaves and castrated them then they banned slavery.

Well, they're so damn close to being white but never will be. Africans generally have a different set of expectations entirely, but Turks have that "so close yet so far" thing going on.

kys roach

source on this webm?

Rome did great things in Africa.

This is niggers nigging.

Dead Snow 2: Red vs Dead

its not a trap, its a shitty chink with a tatt
twitter.com/chavsmasher/status/670864200047136768

ta la

Turkey and arab nations enslaved more blacks than any European country. The difference is they didn't also try to colonize and provide civilization.

I didn't think Italians were that cucked to let that happen

When are the Russians going to start bombing you

Trump ok'ed arms for the Kurds. They'll be a lot more roach on roach violence

Loooking forward to it

SAUCE ON THIS FUCKING SUPREME PIECE OF ASS

Followed. Will be wanking myself to death tonight.

>when you get enriched live on television for everyone to see
I stopped worrying and started laughing at our state of affairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
Something a bit more uplifting for a change.

E N R I C H M E N T

Give Constantinople back to Greece you dirty roach.

So, how do we know she didn't just start screeching autistically and running away.

These fucking media jews do everything for more viewers.

>ITALIAN REPORTER ATTACKED BY MIGRANTS ON LIVE TV
Ha Ha this is fucking GREAT, You knew he was a snake when you let him in.

Whats it gonna take for you fucktards to stop with the migrant shit, you get what you deserve.

She might get charged with kidnapping here for dragging him back in the building.

Two doctors killed by a Tyrone.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/brtish-doctor-fiancee-killed-intruder-boston-penthouse/

Race war when?

Dark web has tons of rape vids occurring in italy since they have like 6 million homeless double digit IQ africans living there

And then you apply the same logic to Turks and ýou realize you have to erase yourself. Sad.

>The Dark Web

Im pretty sure liveleak will suffice.

That's probably new year's eve in Cologne

>live enrichment footage

this pleases the cucks

Where is that? I want to be kidnapped so bad!

Jews. The Turks are Jews and closely related to Khazar-niggers which is why they hate whites. Erdogan's son was caught in an oil exporting scandal involving Israel. It's not a coincidence.

bump

As usual, taking in rapefugees and this is what you get. Italian really need to start sinking the ships before they make it to land instead of bringing them to shore, feeding them, clothing them, housing them, and giving them money.

What a fucking waste.

(you)

Liveleak doesn't allow rape.

Can somebody explain to this dirty commie how you guys went from helping Syrian refugees to helping all Muslim "refugees" to helping all African """refugees"""?

HOLY SHIT A TALKING COCKROACH!!

They need to be taught European values (respect of women etc)

they come from a different culture it's not 100% their fault ... I feel sorry for her but for them too

We need to learn to live together now, what else can we do? I'm worried for Europe but tolerance and education are the only way forward

Helen White, aka "Helen C" on onlytease.

Obviously not a trap.

Could the Mob over there rig an election or two to get them out of the EU? How much would we have to pay them? Could we crowd source it?

hey cha la

this, perhaps if italy did a better job of integrating the migrants this wouldn't have happened. magrinalised communities will ALWAYS commit more crime

apart from that , why the fuck would you go and yell as loud as you can with fucking camera lights near people who have nothing and are trying to sleep

bitch had it coming

How can one find those?

>073v

stop masturbating you loser

>last post 2015

are any of those slags legal?

lol this was staged as fuck

Remind where Turks come from again. I hope a Kurd puts out your mother's eyes and forces you to fuck her while your father watches jerking off.

Answer: Turks still have a strong feeling of justice.

>tfw you understood 100% but never studied italian

feels good to be catalan and be the master of the romance languages

agreed

which part of Italy? I'm guessing Milan right?

She's saying "We don't want to disturb them too much".

The main train station of Rome (Termini).

was the news report a pro or anti migrant theme?

bump for this

It was not too clear. She just said that there are immigrants sleeping at the station, that some charities fed them, and that they didn't want to disturb them too much.
But the host of that program, Nicola Porro, is right wing (not extremely though).

welcome to the liberal future

>oh noes poor syrian children
>take in grown sub-saharan african men by that excuse
Madness really.
You are a fairly dedicated shitposter I see, keep it up.

how many armenian rapists and thieves living on welfare you see in turkey?

Her scream makes me laugh.
What did she think was going to happen?

They are "people" from a place not compatible with the native populations.

>trying hard to look like it has hips

well Italy already let one boat sink. hopefully they go on with that. it doesn't take much you know. let them do it five more times and see how many still want to try.

This is why open carry should be a thing everywhere.

This

Holy shit, the leaves need raking. It says Roma for half the video.

Why haven't you necked yourself over Armenia then?

If they sink 90% the niggers will still try. They're animals, not like you or I.

Totally staged. The body language of the announcer at the end is so plainly acting.

Well time for you to pay for the Barbary slave trade and the ottoman empires warcrimes then

it is obvious you and the rest of your shills are going with the staged theme but you must feel kinda bad doing this kinda thing when you hear her scream right? that was really good acting?

hahahahahahahah serves her right

Que faccia bella

5/10 made me reply

where can one find those for investigation

Jews.

I always laugh at this. Also va via to the shills.

Her name is Francesca Parisella.

>haha, you europeans just ruin everything you touch! It's not like you tried to modernize the modern world and the untamed wasteland known as Africa, filled with chaos and savageness so that the land would further benefit EVERYONE there! Rememba the randomly asserted number of niggers the white people supposingly killed, goy!
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

SO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT???

anal

damn it when will the governments of the world stand against obamas sons?!?!?!? surely something will be done this time