Why didn't awoo listen?
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

kek, based pizzaniggers

Last one from me for now. Need new OP

I got the next bake

Kingdom Of Italy restored when?

Is this the future of your country?

Thanks. It's yours

Is it true the two Steves (Bannon and Miller) share a room at the White House? They have bunk beds in the mechanical room

How do we know you're not lying to us.

Just remember that as long as you want to save America and gas the Jews, I will continue to love you

What happened to relate Washingtonpost with WP?

Some stuff on pol today boys

Fuck the South

No. Bannon shares a room with Reince

I worry for their neighbors.

Roaches are so angry right now. Fucking love it.

I'm sorry that so many Mexicans live near Mexico because they failed geography class as soon as they got here.

I'm talking about after hours. Their bedroom

I have to work tonight and I can't sleep. Help.

>White people proud of their people and their country
Oh, so this is why the Jews hate Russia.

why do you think the south is so racist?

>Detroit
making Michigan look bad for 50 years and counting

The depressing thing is that it's probably even less white, since the definition of what's "white" is usually very shaky to a specific group of (((Americans))) that do these (((studies)))

I don't think everybody sleeps at the White House

I don't think they live at the Whitehouse

>wolfgirl Iowa in a meme sweater
Good heavens, look at the time.

I hope Trump does his military parade soon.

I only counted non-Hispanic whites.

user why are you thinking about them after hours

>president warren

Google the ethnic composition of Russia's oligarchs

I also have a creepy Susie if you are interested. Unfortunately I'm not happy with the French right now, so I can't fap to her.

Bundo is getting too powerful

And one more Iowa for good measure

>They honestly believe Pocahontas can win the presidency

It's so easy to blame the Jews for everything, but the problem is and has always been (((White people))).

Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Jews have no military force outside Israel at all.

Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

The election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong, Trump didn't lose a single minority demographic compared to Romney, not even Hispanics or Muslims. This was after being called Hitler by the world press for years.

Well then, just why is the West so decadent? The Jews didn't actually force Western countries into doing all this. They never had the power to.

Instead it's White people who have forsaken their responsibility towards their own countries in return for meaningless gratitude from the Jews. Who should you blame, the person with the ass or the one who debases themselves by kissing it?

Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

No, and you know it's true. The West is too comfortable, too degenerate, too shameless. Hitler recognized this as well, he predicted in his last days that the Western democracies would fall to the disciplined people of the East.

And if we look towards the East, what do we see? Eastern Europe still holds on to traditionalism, conservative values, and religion. The Middle East retains full disciplinary control over their population and pushes their social rejects into the West with impunity. The Far East barely even thinks about Israel at all and has spent the last 50 years steadily building itself out of rubble into the new global power center of the World.

None of these regions succumbed to the influence of the Jews to any degree comparable to the West. What then does that tell us?

White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

Pence rally inbound

>youtube.com/watch?v=rE62yaOHrh8

watch a walkthru of some game on youtube. YT Gamers doing let's plays is some of the cringiest, most boring shit out there, I suggest DSP because he sucks at anything he plays and ends up just swearing a lot, will make you fall asleep like a baby soon enough

Eight Nations Alliance thread. Only Chink destroyers allowed in. If you weren't part of the alliance, you can fuck right off.

Eight Nations Alliance thread. Only Chink destroyers allowed in. If you weren't part of the alliance, you can fuck right off.

I wished Trump tweeted something out for him.

>2 (25mg) diphenhydramine HCl
>3 (325mg) aspirin
>2 antacid tablets
>2 drinks (beer or wine preferably)
The benadryl is off label for tranquilizer, mixed with the booze it'll put you to sleep, the antacid will keep your stomach settled with all you're putting into it and whatever you've already eaten keeping you down, the aspirin will thin your blood keeping your heart steady and you'll sleep comfy. Don't swallow the pills, chew them up beforehand so they'll enter the bloodstream faster.

I really want trump to tweet about it and refer to him as BOTUS.

>tfw the Mexican Consul is so poor they have to sublease their building
Think they'll have walls?

the speculation and fantasy is dense

but we have Trump in the white house and all that other stuff now- in reality

Nope it's the jews for sure

Oh, okay then. Also the
> Hispanic whites
always makes me chuckle

I'm shocked you would even think that

If you look at the other counties that aren't deep red in Michigan, you can tell where we have beaners vs poos/asians vs nogs. It's a good chart

What's his endgame?

Do you think Bannon wears 3 PJ shirts and Miller sleeps in one his old suits?
They eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the cafeteria, wash their cloths in the restroom with hand soap and line dry it over their beds
They probably have a neat life without wasting any of their paychecks

>Obama and intelligence officials told Trump administration and informed Trump personally to not hire Flynn.

>hired Flynn

?

>all the replies are about Flynn and Russia
I fucking hate twitter jews

It's not that they don't exist, but more than half of them are mestizo.

Secure a future for rabbit children

How does this kill me?

the joeposting brit always lies

>taking the chemical jew to sleep

Just go running or a good swim session will tire you out.

>listening to king nigger
>ever

>this election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong
Hillary got 3 million vote for a woman who literally hates America. No, thier propaganda is thier most powerful tool by far.

Jewish manipulation of the media is your answer.

They occupy the majority of position in media. They brainwash the masses in the west using lies.

Detroit is really good considering the fact that whites are Arabs and Turks are considered White by the Census
>Dearborn is right next to Detroit
Well fuck.

Israel doesn't even have much influence either desu. People who look at US relations with Israel and think Israel is the one who has the power in that relationship are deluding themselves. We heavily influence Israeli politics and use them for our geopolitical goals... not the other way around

Reminder to love and cherish your family and keep them close. I got off the phone with my brother just catching up, and with how child support, divorces, and other mishaps can fracture or dissolve relationships, you NEED to keep family as a priority in order to keep the basic peace and in the long run, keep the stable foundation of a hearty family in your bloodlines.

You wanted sleep, not death. For death you're gonna need to up the dosages, and add a razor blade in the bath.

He needed something fast acting, chemical jew is better for that. Plus some of us get amped when we work out (I can't run/lift/bike within 5 hrs of sleep)

A white ethno state.

>>Obama and intelligence officials told Trump administration and informed Trump personally to not hire Flynn.
>
>>hired Flynn

Flynn had been publicly critical of Obama's strategy / political rules of engagement. Obama disliked him personally for that.

Trump was aware of that, and didn't take Obama's warning about Flynn as anything but personal animus.

Flynn still had his security clearance, so the bigger question is - if he's such a bad guy, why didn't Obama have that pulled?

That and he still have him security clearance, which goes to show how genuinely stupid King Nigger and his dumb bitch yuppie Sally are if they think they can push this new narrative.

gib gf ill help

>Trump: "I want to welcome the newest member of the team - and it's huge! Bigly! It's our wonderful BONTUS, Marlon Bundo! He is going to a terrific job, believe me. I know!

Mexico!

but it wasn't just King Nig alone that said not to hire him.

>twitter replies
>"BUT WHAT ABOUT FLYNN AND RUSSIA! RUSSIA!"

>it's a picture of him on the resolute desk

This. Just take some melatonin.

Where am I supposed to get one for you?

I made another KoTH edit.

Describe a western EU country in one picture

I will start

Trump pls

Reverse this. Bannon my man, you must see the future is bleak unless it is changed

I'm always trying push positive vibes. That is what keeps my delusions under control. I can't let shit get to me and I laugh of stuff that is too painful to deal with

i'd really like to know myself

Another man might admire their tenacity despite countless devastating failures, but I just call it retarded.

>but it wasn't just King Nig alone that said not to hire him.

>Obama's underlings = Obama's bias.

Again, Flynn still held a top security clearance. That's the fly in the ointment to that whole "warned" meme.

NORTH KOREA TESTED NUKE
BUY THE STOCK DIP NAO!

It's mostly the spics. Although coalburning women are doing their part.
Get one yourself.

lol youtu.be/GfOC2nz5Nmc

>implying that Donald Trump's entire presidency isn't a collaborative psy-op by the CIA and NSA to twist the Republican party's image into a joke so that Dems can sweep the 2018 and 2020 elections and further the globalist agenda and surveillance programs with absolutely nothing stopping them, under the guise that are undoing Trump's malintent

The joke is on us, lads. He's one of them. Brace yourselves.

less than 20% white

are those no-go areas in the US?

>he raped her after luring her to a car

Uh huh, sure. More like he was hitting on her then said let's go fuck in the car and they did. How do you get "lured" by a tattooed Syrian who can barely speak your language? Clearly a false rape allegation

I know it is mostly the spics. Deport them, tax them, remove healthcare, whatever is needed to stop the cancer from spreading.

>Trump: "Look. I don't know anything about Russia! Fake News, totally! BOTUS agrees. He know. He's a rabbit. They know these things, truly. Marlon is a dear friend. He helped our great Vice President Pence - and isn't he a great Vice President? He helped our Vice President when the situation with Flynn happened. Believe me. The BOTUS will do an every greater job now that he's on board full time!"