George soros 10 billion dollar lawsuit

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/05/george-soros-battles-10b-lawsuit-familiar-charges-wielding-political-influence.html
Why isn't this everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/05/george-soros-battles-10b-lawsuit-familiar-charges-wielding-political-influence.html
archive.is/RLs8i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking self bump why does no one respond

Because it's old news you fag

bump

why do you think it's not everywhere?

also yeah pol is totally fucked buy redditors, paid shills, antifa faggots, and double digit iq autists raging at trump for not being a full blown antisemite

Can't be bother reading the link, Give me a quick run down.

It sounds like another case of someone suing a company because they over consumed something.

George Soros is /ourguy/

sage

muh LEYYYGGS

He is being sued by Guinea officials for this

"The 86-year-old investor, who controls a web of international nonprofits in addition to his vast financial empire, used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze Israeli company BSG Resources out of the West African nation’s lucrative iron ore mining contracts, according to the suit filed last month in New York Federal Court by BSG Resources."

maybe dont post pics of yourself

bump

right this thread is sliding because of shill bots

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

POP OFF JAMES

epbp

is there any way to troll Soros?

wtf is this

Soros did nothing wrong, youre just all jealous poorfags who wish you could be in charge

Who controls 95% of the world wide media?
I don't know. Do you?

wew lad

blimey

why do americans look like that

its not healthy

>Why isn't this everywhere?

Because the vast majority of the media is left wing and either agrees entirely with Soros ideology, are influenced by Soros companies/networks or are indirectly/directly owned by him.

Don't act like you're well off fag you're probably a 14 yr old nigger that throws old ladies in the pool

Jew v Jew?

JeJ

Bump

that doesnt change the fact that youre a jealous poorfag with the most delicious tears

>raging at trump for not being a full blown antisemite

this i always thought was a tactic of the shills.
>huuurrrrr trump hasn't nuked Israel yet
>he's a traitor
it's all bullshit.

>J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ attorney under the Obama administration who is now president of Public Interest Legal Foundation, told Fox News Soros had the Obama DOJ at his beck and call.

Yeah Sup Forums go look at threads about black dick and not this.

>foxnews.com/world/2017/05/05/george-soros-battles-10b-lawsuit-familiar-charges-wielding-political-influence.html
Sounds like a bunch of rich jews using the legal system to have a discussion.....

Must be nice when you can talk about billions of dollars in court like it is a trite inconvenience.

Wouldn't be the first time he turns against his own kind.

Post the archive faggot.
archive.is/RLs8i

Who is the other jew? Anyone have any information?

bump for mein kampf

boi you want the stick? I could buy everything out from under you in a week if I wanted cause im white:)

>Soros’ nemesis and fellow billionaire Beny Steinmetz

Jew vs Jew