Anglo Hate Thread #1

How can we allow the perverse Anglo to inhabit the British Isles any longer?

When shall the land be returned to its rightful owners, the Celtic race?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

celt is a meme. english are still genetically native briton for the most part.

>celt is a meme

no. we are here, burger. the anglos can fuck off

The British isles belong to us!

When the Scottish Independence referendum gets subverted by Mi5 and the emails get leaked, which starts a civil war between fat orange cunts and Scottish nationalists. England invades in the name of "stability" just like the first war of war independence in 1293. Ireland takes back the north wales joins Scotland and together we purge the anglos and send them to a fate worse than death. The Isle of Wight.

welsh are genetically closer to english people than irish or scots. again, celt is a stupid fucking meme. its a fabricated cultural connection based on language.

its like if french people started to identify as roman because of their romance language. and wanted spainish french and italian unity based on that.

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

And French are Roman. They were Roman for at least 200 years before the Empire fell.

>Ireland takes back the north wales joins Scotland and together we purge the anglos

truly based.

Anglos genuinely scare me.
Not even kidding, everytime you look straight into their eyes, you can see blood pouring from
the bodies of all the people who died in the hands of their ancestors.

>Europe could be a White Confederation right now if Napoleon had won
>But instead, the Anglo sabotaged his great work out of jealousy and greed, paving the wave for the Jew and the Arab to take over

Was it worth it, Anglo?

sorry mate seems you are wrong. Genetic studies have been carried out all over the UK ans shows different ethnicities still to this day.

SHOO SHOO, SLIMEY LIMEY

>im calling you wrong with literally no fucking argument
TRY to counter what i said. you cant because im right but ill wait.
>And French are Roman
top kek yes please start preaching to everyone in southern europe about how they should unite because of the roman empire connection. see how well that goes.

i never denied the germanic influence in english people. Even with it they are closer to welsh.

im getting this information from genetic studies as well.
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
you're only proving my point so thanks.

>the guardian

i forgot to add.
>Genetic studies have been carried out all over the UK ans shows different ethnicities still to this day.
yes this is true. its even more of a reason to drop the stupid celt meme though.
>attack the source and not the claim
keep it up retard. you're doing great.

>anglo country hating on anglos

>anglo country
not anymore. the only anglo parts of this country are a few deep south states and Utah (because mormons)