Democrats are the real racists

>Democrats are the real racists

What did the boomer mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check out the history of democratic party

Democrats have kept non-whites on the welfare plantation since the 60s.

Democrats are the same old party that they were 150 years ago, they're just better at hiding it nowadays.

The democrats were pissed when their slaves were taken after the civil war. Now democrats are pissed we are going to take their new slaves (illegals).

the democrats' welfare state creates a permanent subservient underclass that is absolutely reliant on them

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

liberals and democrats have done more to destroy black homes and opportunities than anybody else ever could

Hello The_Donald. There is nothing wrong with being racist, it's only natural.

Everyone who is liberal read this over and over again for 10 minutes at the start of every day.

I'd be fuming if I were black and saw what the libs did to them.

Same thing is happening to whites.

This much cuckery. Stop apologizing for racism.

Not wanting to live next to a bunch of tacos and nogs is quite a bit different than wanting to enslave them, which is what the Dems have done. Affirmative action, the war on drugs and the welfare state has made the modern American pavement ape what he is today.

could be that reform jews control the democrat party platform, are they are extremely xenophobic, ethnocentric and obsessed with engineering in/out group dynamics.

you're trying too hard

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrats is not apologizing. It is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrats. They'll use "racism" to destroy your career, yet they are some of the most racist cocksuckers out there. Nogs are on the Dem Plantation and they don't even know it.

He most likely lives in a 98% white town and only interacts with blacks when he goes to a basketball game. So he still believes racism is ebil and we can all just hold hands and get along.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the other party is the most retarded thing you can do. It's like with milo, "they call conservatives homophobes and racists so I'll suck black cocks". Who buys this shit? And plus, you are being reactive.

When Democrats call the right racist, there is truth to that but people should own up to the racism instead of trying to deflect. You win over no one and instead sacrifice yourself values just so you can win over some of the leftists.

Antifa shills are now attacking Oath Keepers.

>Telling the truth is sacrificing your values.

You're a fucking cuck.

Who the fuck is "sacrificing their values" by pointing out that the Dems are racist hypocrites? They are racist. That says nothing about your values, just that the Dems are racist hypocrites, which happens to be true.

Listening to cucks like you would mean that we can't criticize the Dems. Not going to happen.

How exactly are republicans racist? Because they want minorities to be treated like everyone else instead of given special priveleges?

That democrats use their welfare programs and free education to enslave the blacks and other minorities. Rather than whipping them into submission, they tell the blacks nice calming words. A happy ignorant slave is better than an angry ignorant slave.

>Pointing out the hypocrisy of the other party is the most retarded thing you can do.
if you do this you are inadvertently buying into their concept of morality and truth. for these people, what is good and true is what benefits them at that time. being a hypocrite is acceptable, because the "ends justify the means". if you do this, you may win the battle, but you will eventually lose the war.

Oposition to the wall and protection of ilegal aliens is just slavery in disguise. They want to keep paying very low wages to desperate people, knowing they will starve to death, since they pretty much send their earnings back to their home countries.

Even niggers who call themselves democrats are the most racist nig nogs you will ever meet.

Racism is a good thing and attacking them on their hypocrisy never works because there is no truth behind the words so it does not sting.

tell your professor you need new material. No one is buying your shilling.

The left has been calling anyone who disagrees with them racist for years so they can pretend they are still good people.

>Pointing out the hypocrisy of the other party is the most retarded thing you can do. It's like with milo, "they call conservatives homophobes and racists so I'll suck black cocks". Who buys this shit? And plus, you are being reactive.
you're trying too hard

Are you sure that's a boomer gen x are getting into their 50s now.

They are doing the same in Europe. The left embraces "refugees" because they can be paid next to nothing for their labor and if they complain they get deported. The leadership of the left knows what they are doing and they get their lapdogs to believe their lies.

This is why I hate civic nationalists. They are too retarded to critically think and think that using the opponests words against them will somehow win them allies.

Other than a few "based blacks", you are not converting anyone.

There is truth to the words. Bring up voter ID laws, and they'll say that voter ID laws disproportionately affect minorities. Given that, in this day and age, groups like the ACLU and the SPLC would be all over a case of a minority being denied an ID based on their race, it boils down to they think that blacks and Mexicans are either too dumb or lazy to get one. That is racism.

Affirmative action is basically a statement that they're too dumb to make it on their own, so we lower the bar for them. That is racism.

The Democrats are racist.

>Democrats are the real racists!
>import 60% of the country to be brown

Yeah, they're real racist alright. What is with you cuckservatives and your fear of being "racist" (realists) anyways?

t. civic nationalist

>assumes things about me
>is wrong too

ID filtered and hidden. You can stop shilling in this thread now.

if democrats were the real racists i'd vote for them strsaight down the ticket every election. You shills aren't fooling anyone.

slavery is a good thing you nigger loving cuck. i wish illegals were enslaved.

>import 60% of the country to be brown
this is exactly what they did during the slavery days as well

>import 60% of the country to be brown, get them on dependent on welfare and secure a near-permanent voter base
Yeah I love having the vote of brown people bought by libshits with my tax money whose policies result in more of my tax money being taken to buy more brown votes which repeats ad infinitum, its fucking choice m8.

>enslaved
>get millions of dollars of free money

pick one you fucking retard.

Nearly every single old democrat is pretty racist though.

>The one arguining for being unapologetic about white nationalism is the shill

You are new here right?

Again, there is nothing wrong racism. Stop trying to appease people who hate you. Stop fighting on their own terms. Instead of calling them racists, call them anti-white.

but how does that benefit them if they're still just making the country less white and all around shittier? yet you claim they are racist...doesn't make sense. if they were racist they would be vehemently opposed to this sort of thing

pic related...

yet the democrats assume the blacks/hispanics are too incompetent to get a valid form of ID to vote with.

it's a good thing that we make it hard for them to get id's you fucking retard. dont try to hide it like a cuck

They mean slavery and the welfare system.

After the Civil War, Frederick Douglass told his superiors to do absolutely nothing to black people, regardless of intentions. They did not follow his advise.

>"What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with
us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!

Damn, the one on the left is a stunner. I'd leave his ass rekt and full of dude glue.

hello you bunch of racist undesirables.

Black communities are shitholes, and the Dems do not give a fuck about that. You can prove me wrong by walking through the South Side of Chicago by yourself on that one. Dem Gubbament Programs are all about buying votes, not making the black communities better. And they won't make black communities better. They'll make them worse.

>>import 60% of the country to be brown

Just like what slave owners tried to do?

so you want to give niggers even more money? wtf is wrong with you. im glad niggers live in shitholes

I'm not trying to appease people who hate me you fucking faggot Dem shill. Every argument that you make calls for me not criticizing the Democrats and doing shit that will make me demonize myself for the Dems. Fucking cuck.

what do you have against slavery, cuck?

you think racism is a bad thing. youre the shill.

Your reading comprehension sucks. It is the giving them money that makes them worse shitholes. It sounds more like you want to give them more money.

>miscegenation

wow hillary must be desperatwe to be hiring shills as dumb as you. that makes no fucking sense you retard. I hope niggers stay impoverished forever. I wish they were still enslaved.

No, faggot. Where did I say racism is a bad thing? Oh, shit! I didn't. You're assuming shit, and you're wrong. Racism is neutral without context. Now, fuck off, Shirablue.

The dems want affirmative action because they don't believe minorities to be able to compete against whites in anything.

>I hope niggers stay impoverished forever so they do even more violent nigger shit to whites than they would otherwise

impressive is this the power of the white race

you just said racism isn't good. Hows the internet access in your cuck shed, nigger lover?

Giving them money makes them worse. They don't have to build anything up themselves. You stated that you're glad that they live in shitholes. If you want to make their shitholes worse, the logical course of action is to give them even more. I guarantee that their ghettos will get even worse if you do that.

>shoot a nigger
>"I stood my ground officer"
>get off scot free

yeah you're fucking retarded. I stand my ground nearly once a month.

>we should give niggers more money

you shills are so fucking obvious it hurts.

>civic nationalist calling me a cuck

All I am saying is that racism is a good thing and being pro-white is good. Democrats are anti-white so you call them out on that instead of saying "You guys are the true racists!".

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and in this care the prevention also means I pay less taxes, so you're a retard to be against it.

or we could just enslave them again.

>that similar writing
Hmmm

Don't know if I would call them racist, but the party elites have intentionally made them entirely dependent upon the state via the welfare culture to ensure that they have a steady base of voters.

They admittedly played a hell of a game of 4D chess on that front

They only import shitskins because those same shitskins vote for them.

Why do you think they're so against Voter ID laws?