Holy shit how did they get away with it ?

Holy shit how did they get away with it ?

Sup Forums told me you get jailed for liking a Hitler picture in Germany...

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4176826/
docs.google.com/document/d/1e3nBLdLV4lGUiaE4bly5LQSZOElwp2nxCrFuBXvTOY4/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ÜBER FUKKEN RARE

that movie was amazing. I honestly expected it to be a "le dumb Hitler" movie.

No it isn't you newfag.

I have pepes rarer than op

been seeing these screencaps around but no clue as to the context.

source?

"Look Who's Back"

This, i am baffled specially since it comes from Germany

imdb.com/title/tt4176826/

Er ist Wieder Da (Look who's back again)
Quality movie, many laughs

'Mentioning Hitler in Germany will put you in jail' is pretty much a meme. I'm no expert, but from what I understand depictions of Hitler and Nazis are completely legal in Germany so long as it's very clear and obvious you're not promoting or glorifying them. The vast majority of Nazi censorship is self-inflicted in part to avoid any legal ambiguity, but mainly because the market is generally hostile to such depictions and expects censorship.

"Look who's back" a movie

Honestly still not sure what the fuck to think about it. It sneaks a lot of pretty important redpills while obviously putting out (((their))) message but without that message they would never fucking let it appear on a big screen.

Confusing as fuck.

It's purple pilled. How you view the film's message depends on your pre-conceptions.
Entertaining but it's not going to change anyone's opinions.

It ultimately leans blue pill. It understands the red pilled argument but shrugs its shoulders and says
>Nationalists are literally Hitler
at the end.

Worth noting that in this scene he ends up shooting the other dog.

However, that's literally the only negative depiction, and its so hamfisted as to come off as obvious. Never mind the fact that we know he loves animals.

That's false. The new wolfenstein, where all you do is brutally murder evil nazis for 7 hours was still required by law to censor all mentions of nazis, mainly the swastika.

Isn't the end the guy shooting hitler, and hitler not going away and telling him he lives inside everyone?

I think Sup Forums is just in so deep, it actually seems red pilled to us.

I really wonder what normies think of this movie when they see it.
It's the same with "Die Welle". It's supposed to convince people fascism is bad, but it only shows the good sides of it. When it attempts to show the bad sides, the movie just becomes completely unrealistic.

That's literally on the tier of "evil is still inside you"

You should read the book. It's way more redpilled as the movie. The book ends with Hitler going into politics again, his new slogan is "It wasn't all bad though"

Nationalism alone isn't that bad, but nationalism in monoethnic country always lead to ethno-nationalism. (Find me an example to the contrary) Ande worst case is Nazi Germany. Leave it to extreme autists to take things too far.

Went and checked the laws again just now; yes the Swastika (and related symbols) is banned for any reason that is not for "art or science, research or teaching". Exceptions have been made for material that is clearly 'anti-fascist' in nature. Outside of those actual symbols, my point still stands.

>ethno-nationalism is bad

THIS.
docs.google.com/document/d/1e3nBLdLV4lGUiaE4bly5LQSZOElwp2nxCrFuBXvTOY4/edit