Varg is losing it

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs

Have the globalists gotten to his head? Was he a shill all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
discord.gg/ewnqhmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the dude will say anything for youtube shekel views to get more exposure and shekels from his game, books and music

Lmao

South euro shitskins btfo

We wuz Romans, We wuz Egypshuns, We wuz Sumerians, We wuz Assyrians, We wuz Chineeze,

God fucking damn it, I need to know what music it is that he uses, it's so fucking comfy. All my attempts to find "varg thuleanperspective video music" brings me up Burzum.

he hasnt released most of whats heard in his recent videos

if he is coherent, he must think this mongrelization happened before all of those civilizations, since he himself stated that civilization is for mongrels

so no, I don't think he is claiming Greeks/Romans were Nordic

No he literally claims that along with Egyptian rulers being nordic.

Dude is another CIA shill going full retard with ice age shit. Just like all the other "white nationalists" he ends up promoting destructive ideas

>Was he a shill all along?
No, but an idiot LARPer.

>caring about the opinion of a criminal who gets welfare

maybe you are referring to some old forum posts of his, I'm talking about a fairly recent video he made few months ago about civilization where he pretty much confirms he changed idea about that

According to Varg you must:
1. Have many children
2. Destroy your country
3. Wait for the ICE AGE

And someone will tell me that he is not crazy or government shill

He's not a globalist or a shill, just a fucking nutcase that pretended to be "alt right" to get views.

No he most definetely is a shill. It happend when French police arrested him. He cut a deal to not lose his children

You honestly believe Varg is a CIA shill...?
The black metal musician who murdered his band member and spent 20 something years in prison?

Whether he's aware of it or not, Varg is a divide-and-conquer tool for the Jews.

He does an excellent job dividing those on the right and pitting them against each other.

He said that a month ago in his own comment section before banning me.

He claimed that Egyptian rulers were first blonde then ginger and seeked wives abroad to keep up their race

Anyone taking Varg seriously is a retard
I subbed to his channel and was watching his vids to see what the hype was all about and unsubbed after 2 weeks when I realized how full of shit he was

He really needs to tone it down with the nordic bullshit, there is 0 proof that europe was "nordic" in it's majority in any point in time.

The average western hunter gathere in europe was dark skinned with dark hair and blue eyes

The average neolithic anatolian farmer was LIGHT skinned, dark haired and brown eyes

The average indo european invader was LIGHT skinned, dark haired and brown/blue eyes

Blonde and red hair were first developed in ANATOLIAN FARMERS.

>listening to a murderer

varg is right u idiots

Proto-Indo-European dominant genetic ancestry is (ANE) from Mal'ta Buret culture, Siberia.

You honestly think CIA won't threaten a guy with his amount of infamy?

Imagine how many young minds he can reach and destroy.

He accomplished spreading paranoia and hatred of all non blue eyed blonde people.

WE WUZ NORDIC

I don't think there's any proof about blonde/red being among anatolian farmers, pretty sure some Scandinavian foragers were found to already have blondism(in likelihood).

Anyway he doesn't even look up that shit, you can safely ignore anything he says about genetics or anthropology.

Indeed. Instead of united European nationalists we will have pagan nordic Larpers pushing away anyone who wants to help them.

wow kill yourself mehmet

Lets say that Green or Brown eyed people are not "European". What will Swedes do conquer my country?

If you can't make your people hate the darkest Africans how will you tell them to hate a pale brown eyed French man?

As far as I am aware of, the earliest find of a blonde/red hair predisposition in humans was found in farmers in europe descended from anatolians.

But yeah, varg doesn't even discuss these findings, he literally just goes "WE WUZ NEANDERTHAL GIANT BLONDE AND BLUE EYED AUTIST 200IQ SUPERHUMANS N SHIEET"

There is proof that Irish DNA originated in the Fertile Crescent, migrated along North Africa and eventually settled in Ireland. There is also genetic proof that at least some of the preserved mummies from the Old Kingdom had red hair. I will actually post citations:

owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

I wonder sometimes if people even know what the fuck the CIA actually does.

Just because he has interpreted the data in the most favorable way doesn't mean hes making it all up. If you search for the type of stuff hes talking about you will find there are kernels of truth he is blowing out of proportion. Good ambient music though.

He never said they are not european, he says they are not 100% pure european.

Pastoralists and farmers again are shown as the "whitest" groups

watch all his videos and you will start to get it. Varg dont want to save civilization HE WANTS TRIBALISM

Is this guy retarded? At the rate westreners are importing shitskins the purest whites will be slavs in a 1000 years and thats saying something.
Also if you are reading this Varg, don't kid yourswlf Varg, your daughters will burn coal and your sons will be beta cucks.

Seems like you dont know shit about him, go watch all his shit and then you will understand

Yeah...I have been a burzum fan since I was 14-15. I am now thirty and at first I was thrilled about his channel. I mean his black metal related stuff is great. But some of his unsubstantiated theories are...cringe worthy as fuck!

Let's find out!

>Live as a small tribe in 2017
>Get btfo by actual global powers and countries

We can't let Africans revisionist history go unopposed. Even if his theories are not entirely founded in fact if you look into them there is often a nugget of truth that he is "interpreting" more than he should. Also he still red pills people about greatest ally's involvement in certain fields possibly forming a false consensus. Doesn't mean his theories are correct, just that you shouldn't trust the official story.

when shtf ofc...

I have watched plenty of his shit. He is yiur typical know it all Nordic faggot. Because of know it all fags like him, Sweden is fucked. Go watch his video on Venezuela and then watch Styxs response video and you will realise how stupid Vargs ideas are.

Ah yes and according to him brown eyed or non blonde people will have to move to middle east.

Because ice age is upon us!

WE WUZ KANGZ

He is not the only person saying the ice age is upon us. FFS the founder of Greenpeace is saying it is too.

But according to him brown eyed people won't survive it even though brown eyed people live in coldest places on earth.

Also ignoring the fact that modern technology will never be lost completely no matter what.

This, so much this

can someone post the nordcuck vs med picture?

>Create a huge green house
>Harvest electricity from nature like wind, water or sun
>Dig homes below surface
>Grow plants underneath the earth using lights

Heil Odin

Holy shit Varg has some serious autism.

Spain is an example with some mixing. Antonio Banderas for example is arab and spanish hybrid.

>on welfare
>lives in france
>makes boardgames and youtube videos for living
>burned down a church
>murdered someone
>communist
>muh nordic masterrace
Why do people take this guy seriously?

>taking le pagan larper man seriously
>over anything

As a snownigger I have to admit, he's the WE for nordics. Still fun to watch, though.

Is he going fucking senile? Europe's nordic population will be gone in a couple dozen years with the way things are going.

Nope .-)

autists are superior to normies tho

>communist
????
user what the dickfuck

A lot of it is from his most recent burzum albums

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ yep

The guys entire life is based on the idea that the ice age will come and destroy civilisation

meanwhile we'll be in space by that point, so controlling nature will mean nothing to us

Why does Varg refuse to acknowledge the superiority of green eyes?

Is he worried because he's a blue eyed invader?

not really, civilization will fall due to running out of oil and /or rare earths (whatever comes first)

Green eyes is just a version of light brown eyes(in its functioning). go back to africa you nigger

why does he think scandis are "native europeans"

that will happen may years from now. Also we could literally use nuclear energy if all oil ran out today (electric cars)

t. bluelet

enjoy being inferior

What is recyling? Have you seen computer parts being stripped of their gold and other expensive metals by factories?

Electricity can replace oil even if it might not be as cheap and efficient.

Oh man

Jesus christ, stop regurgitating everything varg says and do you own research retard.
Pathetic that you don't have an original thought in that nordcuck head of yours.

nigger must have skipped class because so many of our products are derived from oil let alone the fuel we use.

god the comment section is pure cancer

kek he is a literal caricature

HOLY SHIT

Ahahahahahaha, whats the difference between samis and nordcucks? Absolutelly nothing.
And the mixing that happened in the south was unvoulantarily through warfare and conquest.
The superior nordcuck will be voluntarily arab/nigger mix some hundred years down the line.

Varg is French

Blue eyed and blonde the 100% pure European man.

Remember the 6 million nordic brothers gassed by brown haired Hitler

Daily reminder Christianity is the only religion for whites. Pagans out.

>Join our Discord faggots
discord.gg/ewnqhmP

wew, I didn't consider this before but considering how retarded is the current world is strange that he manage to stay with his children, time will tell I suppose

Pure blue eyed native European unlike the filthy goyim muds

No Varg is the biggest WE WUZ white retard.

You call that blue? That's gray, having gray eyes makes you a mongrel.

That's actually a good point mate.

>Daily reminder Christianity is the only religion for whites. Pagans out.
unironically believing this shit

What about this one?

You guys still don't get him, I just love this.
Christian trying to understand a norseman, that is fully heathen on top of it.
He baits yu damn hard sometimes, and red pills you, how can I say in the longer term. Give you some shock effect too.

But here, he is right about the nord skrælings, they have to eat the content of seal stomaches to survive. And they are perfectly adopted to the climate there, this is well known to us and documented in the sagas, yesssss all the way there so that's where he got it from + ofc research here.
>He is a master baiter and troll but give you some damn good information when he shines, I love it when he trolls you that's so damn epic cause you don't see

I honestly believe that if Varg had a child with brown eyes he would legit kill them

blue eyes is not the only trait idiot

moron

Varg is a pathological shitposter.

If all whites would embrace the Nordic bear cult of autism today he would become a multiculturalist liberal.

He can't help himself.

Jews steal everything, even nordic genes.

You can always tell, though.

do we really need to make a thread about every fucking single video he posts!?

WE

>flag

>trusting a virulent anti-Christian fggt for anything