What's wrong with Gen Z?

What's wrong with Gen Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7GjR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They care about their health?

Wrong?
What are you talking about they're clearly more responsible.

Shillennials are butthurt that Gen Z will be the least degenerate generation yet.

Hanford nuclear waste site disaster, maybe?

They started coming here when they were 6 or 7 years old. They're upholding the traditional values that the last generation lost.

Because drugs are illegal.

Children of millenials and gen X's see what fuckups their parents are and don't want any part in it.

A lot of them saw their liberal relatives die off because of it. That is if the test is done in the US. Our minorities do a shitton of drugs hell even the Muslim minority does. It has to be the whites.

I would hate to be a part of that generation

It's not because they're based. It's instagram culture - everyone wants to project a fit, healthy and exotic image. So drinking a lot isn't part of that. Instead taking selfies on a yoga retreat drinking spirulina is.

the internet isn't classified as a drug

I'm gen z and there's a lot of gen z druggies , most gen z's i've met smoke weed regularly

Gen Z will be the most anti semetic generation in decades, guaranteed

Whats the cut off age for gen z? cause I do a lot of drugs and drinking.

>won't drink
>won't do drugs
>don't fuck

They're a bunch of pussies.

The evolution to the overman

Nice link, faggot fucking leaf.

The internet provides a better and cheaper drug alternative

gen z's aren't retards like millenials who seem to love opiods and boomers who love cocaine. they do safe drugs like MDMA and LSD , based GEN Z

Other than the narcissism it's actualy not so degenerate.

They all see how retarded and gay millennials are

There's no set age for when Millennials end and Gen Z starts. Some claim Gen Z starts in 1995 (which would make me Gen Z), others claim it starts at 2000, and some even claim Millennials don't end until 2005. It's a gray area.

No it's good don't get me wrong, but it isn't for 'based' reasons. It's pure superficiality. If enough celebs start posting themselves shooting up and make it cool then they will all get on the needle.

Gen Z is 1996-2010

Sup Forums believes they are the virtuous future but instead they are just moslems forbidden to drink and drug

Not with all this (((((diversity))))) being taught in schools they won't

>coming to america
>le 7 and 8 yr old learnt values!

This fuckinng delusion

Im 1996

>Be Millennial
>See boomer parents
>live boring life, expensive mortgage, always fighting with wife, unsatisfied
>Do opposite, embrace degeneracy
>Be Gen Z
>See millennials
>Mountains of debt, rampant degeneracy causing only problems, no jobs, crippling depression and anxiety
>Do opposite

>least degenerate
but they are the ones whoring around the most, so they would be the most degenerate

Cause they're all fucking broke

Well there you go, according to google you're Gen Z

this

>you must be 18 years old to post on this site

>they're not degenerates who willingly poison their body and mind with literal filth
>durr what's wrong with them

Fuck off shlomo.

videogames are cheaper, and sex is easier to get

actually its just the opposite

There's nothing wrong with Gen Z. Good on you, kids.

1998 is gen z bud

Generation Z with no interest in drugs or alcohol. Ask me anything.

Really not true. I first went to uni in 2007 and then am currently back there doing a different degree. The first time around the people drank a tonne but didnt do so many drugs and slept around a varying amount. There was a lot of offensive banter and lads' societies.

Now the kids don't drink, almost at all - but they fuck. They sleep with everyone all the time and they police themselves furiously with tolerance and diversity. The uni im at recently had a huge furore because at a sports match against the local worse uni, our sports fans sang "stand up if you know your dad". Students were up in arms. The former were less degenerate really.

it's a very polarized generation. i was born in 98 and kids my age are either degenerate cucks or full-blown stormtroopers.

archive.is/7GjR0

While I was growing up I used to think everything could be placed on a spectrum.

I ended up being a miserable failure with bipolar disorder with psychosis and am now on welfare for disability.

I wouldn't wish this torture on anyone in the world.

Shit's getting really fucked up.

This absolutely fucking wrong. At least here in Mexico. I consider Gen Z the most degenerate of all by now here.

Funny because millennials parents did far worse. Gen z are just cuckservatives who cant think for themselves. Buts its ok because ill use them to my benefit.

Are you white and planning on having white children. GenZ must secure the existence.

Common sense.

This

In South Carolina everyone was either a liberal faggot or hates minorities

If your parents grew up in the 80's chances are your mom's a whore and your dad's a lifetime recovering addict.

Once a degenerate, always a degenerate.

Nothing. Most drunks and druggies are worse than conservative muslims these days.

t. Born in 1990

>i was born in 98

That makes you Gen Y, though.

We are experiencing this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
which is probably the reason why many of us wont breed.

Yes. However, there's a hurdle involved in that. The way marriage, divorce, alimony, and child support are currently setup, it's a coin toss on whether or not I further the race, or I get my life ended. It's a huge risk to take, and probably not worth it until it's sorted out. Not worth taking it until prenups at least stop getting thrown out.

> thinking britain didnt drink like sailorsa lot when it was on top
Alcohol consumption is associated with higher IQs. Go back to pakistan.

The less you reproduce the more invincible you will become.

Correct: Marriage is not worth the risk.

Yeah letting minorities outbreed you, Totally worth it.

They've had firsthand experience of the effects of degeneracy by watching the Boomers. They refuse to be the whipping boys for Boomer decadence like Gen X or whiny little pussies like the Millennials. They're choosing something else.

They are drinking and doing drugs though. I was born in 98 and I've got an entire group of friends who are into that stuff and go out regularly at the weekends to get drunk and occasionally, do drugs.

They understand slippery slope isn't a meme.

>everyone smokes weed illegally
>make weed legal in many states
>number of illegal weed smokers goes down

Coincidental!

How is that my problem?

I think that's more of a systematic problem.

Decades of saying that smoking and drinking is bad. Constant awareness campaigns, dare programs, and ads. Kids cartoon shows about being healthy and shit. What do you think?

see... was that so hard?
thanks. have a good day leaf

Gen Z will be the most retarded generation yet. The only people having children in this day and age are low IQ retards who are working labor jobs. Also, even with the prevalence of hook-up apps like tinder they are having less sex than previous generations. Basically, Gen Z is gearing up to be a bunch of autists who can't get laid. They will probably all end up here as a result.

Gen Z is 1995-2010.

generation z is absolutely full of them selves and think not drinking and not doing drugs will allow them to be the 'highest' version of themselves which gets them even more high on themselves

they are turbo narcissists and don't have time to be taken away from a reality that isn't focused on them

I call bullshit on that at least for Germany. The youth has gotten worse here. Smoking weed as young as 14 and some are even taking hard drugs like cocaine. I know that shit because a good friend of mine sells drugs and his customers have gotten younger. The mentality of ''I don't sell drugs to kids'' is long dead also.

As for girls, they've gotten sluttier too. I'm 25 now and I still remember girls in highschool not being such sluts.
They get fucked as soon as 13-14 and are never in a relationship that lasts longer than maybe a couple of months. Sex in general has lost it's taboo.Fucking after getting drunk and drugged up is considered normal.
Nobody even thinks about kids or marriage.

I have no hope for gen z.

Just because you don't fall for the scam that is marriage doesn't mean that you're not having kids and letting niggers outbreed you.

There is a difference between drinking to socialize and drinking because your bored. Most people I see drinking are people who don't deserve the world of plenty we have here. Drinking is fine in moderation. The problem is we fucking drink until we don't remember the previous night.

My first pic is very much related. Those 2 assholes didn't remember anything that happened that night,

They got better at lying on surveys

> having less sex
No. That figure was drawn from the fact that previous generations had more sex, weekly due to having consistent partners. Gen z technically have less sex because they are FAR less likely to form committed relationships. Their partner number is higher than any other generation.

>Canadians
>Being Anti-Children

Typical Hedonists, How does it feel knowing Hedonists have shorter lifespans compared to Normal people who want the white race to continue? Hedonism and Degeneracy is dying, You Childfree niggers will suffer the same fate as Boomers.

Because I saw how fucked up and retarded it made the earlier generations. It's not cool to fry your fucking brain and become a parasite.

This.

narcissism is the most damaging type of degeneracy

Gen Z was their first experiment with genetic engineering. The engineered them to be more conservative and less prone to substance abuse.

Creation of Adam, innit?

>generation z is absolutely full of them selves and think not drinking and not doing drugs will allow them to be the 'highest' version of themselves which gets them even more high on themselves

Blame schools for drilling that drugs are bad for you into their minds

So you're saying Generation Z shouldn't breed despite most of them not going to take Liberal arts? Wow you guys really must love Brazil.

OY VEY THIS IS TERRIBLE

I don't even drink but i dont mind if people who work want to get obliterated and have fun. It's a way of relieving stress and enhancing social bonds. So long as people don't become aggressive or drive, in which case they should be banned from bars as effectively as possible.

Couple narcissism with an abundance mentality and you got yourself a president!

Mine! ALL MINE! NONE OF IT IS YOURS! That's your typical conservative.

among the eldest of gen z here (almost 19), we grew up in a liberal world. We didnt fucking like it. We want to change it before it gets worse.

Imagine if GenZ stays conservative and has a ton of white children. Imagine how pissed off Anti-Natalist Hedonists will be. Schopenhauer was a retarded Neet. And he will become utterly obscure once Liberals and Neocons lose power and the Family Unit comes back in a few generations.

you're 19, you literally don't know SHIT about shit

you're a fucking baby

i kind of get the vibe from gen z that they are just scared to stand out. probably related to social media. oh well, don't like druggie culture anyways.

On the flipside your typical liberal is all like this:

THAT'S NOT YOURS! THAT'S EVERYONE'S!

Conservatives is trapping while liberals are releasing.

They clash because freedom vs respect.

>WWWAAAAAHHHH WHY DOESN'T GENZ WANT TO BE A RETARDED HEDONIST LIKE ME AND BOOMING BOOMERTON WAAAAAAAA

(You)

glad those black numbers are going to stay low. i can deal with spicy latinas, not sheboons.

they will save us all

Generation zyklon?

Once the 9th Circuit breaks, Sessions along with other people in the administration who support white immigration will loosen restrictions and repeal the Hart-Celler act. Since Trump supports the RAISE act as well, He will limit most if not all Third World Immigration. Expect a white baby and immigration boom. Hedonigger.

This. I am in uni and everyone is fucked on ket, mandy coke whatever every other day. This is all bullshit.

23 year old generation z reporting in. DARE really red pilled us about drugs. Plus being drunk and throwing up everywhere feels absolutely disgusting.