Why is Sup Forums so hell bent on the extermination of nonwhites?

Why is Sup Forums so hell bent on the extermination of nonwhites?

Because they are not white.

/thread

is that blood

Since when have we been bent on the extermination of non-whites?

Others are bent on extermination of whites but we're the bad goys for wanting that to not happen.

Only when non-whites start insisting on the extinction of whites (and Sup Forums)

wanting niggers and gooks to stay in their countries instead of invading ours means extermination?

US is 50% nonwhite.

Because they should stay in their own hell holes.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Most of Sup Forums is strongly against getting into pointless wars with other countries.

>/threading your own post
how is this shit site still attracting new people?

What exactly is going on in this picture? Looks like a scene out of fucking Blade hah

because Sup Forums is basically Satan in imageboard form. This place is unrelenting in it's hatred, racism, and xenophobia. This place is evil.

>Why is Sup Forums so hell bent on the extermination of nonwhites?

Where is this said? Do you tell yourself this to assuage yourself of the guilt in you wanting to ethnically cleanse white people from their own homes, to make excuses for your violent fantasies? Eat shit and die nigger. You're going to get what you asked for.

Meaning whites are being exterminated, not the other way around - you fucking putrid nigger loving cocksucker.

i will buy you the palace of evil.

We want an all White world without ugly evil mongrel fucks.

yeah it's the Aryan BLOOD Refinery in Leeds

Are white nationalists not for establishing the white ethnostate within their homelands, requiring the forced removal of millions of nonwhite people?

Because its fun

How are whites being exterminated? Because non whites are having families with each other and whites are choosing to start families with nonwhites?

That is "extermination" to you?

Hey man, I'm a Sup Forums fiend but I don't buy into some of the shit here especially the genocide and overtly racist twats. I come here for different perspectives on all accounts and some news but mostly for the lulz.

Tf is going on in that pic

Watch yourself then. According to Sup Forums you are a race traitor and will be exterminated alongside nonwhites and race mixed whites.

Self-preservation.

Realization from the blacks & browns here that the homes of their ancestors are dogshit

see
there are legitimate reasons for racism. Deportations to ethnostates are ideal.

Since you are so sure that whites will automatically get anything they want because of their privilege, don't you think that if we were "hell bent"on exterminating non-whites there would be on non-whites?

It's called 'ethnic cleansing' you fucking nigger. Did you think it was going to go down like this, and you would just trivialize, brutalize and brainwash an entire people - and everything would go smooth? You think you would be able to change the face of a nation without killing, or watching all of your friends thrown into a meatgrinder.

God you are so unbelievably fucked. The universe is about to take a giant shit on you.

Only to those without a sense of humor... or souls.

Is "ideal" synonymous with "possible".

Deportations of who? Legal citizens?

you should have stayed your asses in Europe if you love your race and culture so much. Whites are a cancer.

Sup Forums is satire. Nobody here is actually racist.

What makes a citizen legal in such circumstances?
If there is enough of a backing for an ethnostate, then are they still legal citizens?

What in the fuck are you talking about? Was I what? Thinking it was going to go down like this? I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say. All I was doing was telling you that you're example of what is going on does not constitute the word "genocide". Low IQ Faggot.

>if there is enough backing for an ethnostate

Idk you tell me. My country is pretty much 50% nonwhite with a rate of 300 nonwhite babies being born everyday.

Your country is a liberal shithole with half of its property bought up by chinks.

An ethnostate for nonwhites seems more likely with each passing day.

I'm not white and even I know this would never happen, unless if it were jews.

And even the chances of that are minimal. What are you gonna do? kill like 6 or 7 spics and niggers on a spree before offing yourself like a faggot? Here are a few solutions for you all:

Separatism
White Flight
Civil War

Because Sup Forums and most other white supremists have low self-esteem and have finally found one thing they can cling to that doesn't require any merit, their race

It's not that I want them exterminated, I just want them away from me and the rest of civilized society.

Basically exactly what LBJ said.

The world is the ethnostate for non-whites at this point.
Can't do much right now but might as well get ready, we've chimped out before and we'll do it again. It'll require us to be in a real bad position though.

Wanting segregation is not the same thing as wanting everyone to be slaughtered.

Not all non whites, just jews.

BOARD OF PEACE

BOARD OF SATIRE

Get out, shitskin.

Because they are hell bent on the extermination of us, and they started it.

Chimping out against what? And who?

Umm no sweetie, Sup Forums opposes ideologies not people

bretty obvious

Very few of us want extermination. Most of us just want to be able to live in a homogeneous ethno state. I have absolutely no problem with blacks in Africa as long as they stay there and don't expect me to feed them.

because nonwhites are hell bent on exterminating whites, have u read or seen any papers and movies?

WTF? I hate Sup Forums now.

Passive aggressive worthless puke. Like I said, you'll pay the price, and you will get more than you ever asked for.

The hardcore alt-right's positions are:
(1) mass deportation or murder of non-whites, and/or
(2) political secession.

Neither are remotely possible or even desirable.

Sup Forums is a multicultural board that believes in diversity and the way of achieving this is through limited immigration, strong borders and nationalism. Far leftists have disguised multiculturalism and diversity as a means to have mass, unregulated immigration of very different ethnic peoples, cultures, religions and economies to come together, often genociding their ways of life into one large homogeneous mix.

Sup Forums is a Christian board that believes all life is sacred but people should be among their own kind in their unique places around the world.

Overall, Sup Forums is a moderate conservative board that is currently battling far leftist rhetoric and globalism that has become the norm since the 1960s. There is far left and right users as well as hyperbole but that's just the result of having a website that offers freedom of speech unlike censored echo chambers such as reddit.

Not obvious at all. All this shit boils down to is white supremacist fanwank.

Chimping out against race mixing and nonwhites having children? Against the general populace and the federal government? Good luck.

There is a reason that 90% of trolls come on this board during american time. Your retarded colleges actually has trolling pol on their curriculum. Also sage

Deportation to establish ethnic homes for all peoples.

Not extermination.

sage

literally this
I do not hate non-whites, them having their own states is something I support. It's just getting rid of the shitty multiculti experiments that do not work.

Yeah okay kid, Ill pay the price one day. I remember being a child and spouting all sorts of garbage on the internet too.

Nothing to do with "luck" you fucking nigger. If anything, you're the one that's going to need some "luck", given that you thought you could wage ethnic warfare on a people and not prepare for actual war. Hiding in your welfare shit hovel with your niglet half-breeds is maybe your best option.

>leftists projecting again
I'm just here to gather white genocide evidence

because the Jew has pushed this idea as a means of b8ing and corrupting newfags. Want proof?

Because niggers kill their problems.
They can't think of a better solution.
Are you a fucking nigger?

Because you are browsing a board of degenerate retards.

It's like you crossed Sup Forums and /x/ with Stormfront and expected to find anything but degeneracy around here.

Suck my cock cumnigger. Your race is dying and there is nothing you can do about it except post on an anime forum while your women are being BLACKED by the hundreds daily.

>This place is evil.

Are you? Am I? Sup Forums is pure brilliance. If you don't like the tone, call your boys and girls in on Twitter and Facebook or Reddit or whatever. Anonymous is the message, Sup Forums is the medium. It is not the medium that is evil and the medium is free for you to use as well as the people you rightly decry. It does not have to be a fascist echobox is what I am saying. No reason why it should be either.

Great shitpost

jej

>non whites make up majority of population
>tons of jobs being shipped out to non white countries
>jobs in white countries being automated
>population growing
>we can have automation and jobs back if we eliminate other parts of the world
>I will finally lose my virginity!
MY DUCK HUNGERS FOR TOM-TOM TO POUND!!!!!

I really hope you're not one of those college kids that gets sent here. You're going to end up being in debt for the rest of your life because you couldn't get a decent job after your professors wasted your education time on useless shitposting assignments.

There it is

>Sup Forums

He's not. He just wants them to stay in South America, Africa and Asia.

Why do you save pictures of niggers who posses 3x the size of your dick?

World Peace.

KEK
>when you get this assblasted

Yes. It clearly is so when worldwide organizations are trying to force non whites into our countries to replace us. We are bring erased in favor of the savages of the world who have all failed to create civilization yet are over breeding due to our good will.
Our only crime against non whites is being too nice.

They destroy nations and Sup Forums is the only place you can call them out or else you get fired.

I don't think a country has to be 100% the same race, but the native ethnicity should not drop below 90% imo.

Its mostly our ultracons.

Detroit would be nice though.

You don't get to thread your own post.

wut

We're half of the general populace.
We could easily bring the nation to its end.

shitting eight welfare leeches out to eight different dads isn't starting a family

and as for the spics, they were allowed to come here while our government ignored the law and refused to fund border patrol adequately, and then these immigrants were allowed to ignore the law and work for criminal wages without paying taxes but still using public services meant for Americans
it's an invasion that's been orchestrated by corporate and financial interests in this country and our backstabbing politicians helped it along

Whites are half of the general populace. Racist sociopathic freaks like you who want to exterminate people are a fringe minority.

Niggers are so sensitive

AGHHHH WHITE GENOCIDE!!! Just because we tried and failed at it doesnt mean everyone should!!! We the cool goys

however, whites racemix the least, whites want secure borders, whites want deportations
the only reason you ever see a poll suggestion national opinion disagrees is because of niggers and spics
the only reason the democratic party is even allowed to exist is niggers and spics, not even white women want to vote for them

and this is why either America will reverse current trends or it will become a crime-ridden shithole like Brazil, your multicult paradise does not, has never, and will never exist

Because many of the posters pushing for the extermination of non-whites/RWDS are just trying to make the other subversive views here unpopular and drive away potential allies.

lurk more nupol fag

We just want to send them back to their homelands, which coincidentally means extermination.

because you want us dead

Even questioning us is worthy of public execution.