Libtards don't know if they are coming or going over Comey

twitter.com/AndreaChalupa/status/862070967937495040

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/11/electoral-college-delusions-still-plague-clinton-partisans/
infogalactic.com/info/Golem
twitter.com/AndreaChalupa/status/792173192718712832
archive.is/pnr2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, they think Comey screwed them over twice during the election but at the same time Trump fired him and libs immediate reaction is to always do the opposite.

They'll just have to wait for the late night comedy hosts to tell them what to do.

thought they hated him for reopening the hillary investigation in october lel

>Chalupa
>(((Chalupa)))

>coup d'etat
how do people this stupid get into positions of prestige etc? I mean honestly you need to be a retard to even think that.

What the hell can Obama or Hillary do? post some mean tweets? Cry some more?

It's pretty simple to understand the libtard agenda

They follow one simple rule:

Anything Trump Does Is Wrong

So Comey of course is now beloved by the libtard, even though they hated his guts just a few hours earlier.

didn't read your post but nice numbers desu

>coup
>elected

What did they mean by this

Liberals would not be liberals if they had any sense of direction.

Their job is not to be accurate, their job is to be sensational and spread propaganda.

She's doing great.

Better than being programmed by Russian shills

Why do you write like a gigantic fag?

>hillary blames comey for losing the election
>hillary show now defend him

once again, the libs are the kings of doublethink

>This is a coup d'etat.

Freudian slip or self-aware call to action?

>libtards

like you trump tards know what's going on

What the fuck can two civilians do.

observer.com/2016/11/electoral-college-delusions-still-plague-clinton-partisans/

kek

Nobody knows or cares about this guy desu.

Reports dont even say why he was fired.

coup d'etat????? Im so lost . Trump is gonna take over what he already was elected to take over?

They are just bots, human bots. Let them be, their existense does not matter. Not human.

these fucking libtards seriously believe they are in a revolutionary-type resistance, it's retarded but it's worth noting that the fact that so many believe it creates a powerful movement

>I thought they hated him for the incriminating podesta laptop emails
They don't have opinions of their own. They blindly follow what the media tells them to do. They're now in a confused panic as they await instructions from their masters.

DRUMPF IS BIG FASCIST MEANIE

Are

You

Triggered

The dumb liberals will simply support Comey just because Trump fired him.

The smart liberals will say nothing because they know that Comey is completely incompetent and is too much of a liability to keep around anyways.

Libtards have no idea what the phrase even means, they just like to throw around buzzwords

That's what's scary about.

You have a large population of people that think they need a violent revolution based on nothing but feelings and lies.

NOT

MY

PRESIDENT

>it creates a powerful movement

If by powerful, you mean a giant mob of incompetent retards, then yes

>Chalupa

WTF kind of fake name is that?

You'll see the real rage when he appoints some yuppie yes-man who tries to squash the investigation into him.

It's making me hungry

>REEEEEEE COMEY COST US THE ELECTION FIRE HIM
>REEEEEEE COMEY WAS FIRED KILL TRUMP

hmmm

cognitive dissonance rises

Democrats should be relived, because they can now filibuster whatever replacement Trump proposes.

Why was Comey fired?

For being a cuck

52 votes to get an FBI director in, so the GOP can get him in with a unanimous vote.

and fail after the nuclear option is invoked.

kek, not so fast. of course there's a caveat, and the upboat discrepancy is comedy

BREAKING NEWS

Another nigger tier leftist has made a tweet voicing displeasure and words they don't know
more at 9

This.

duplicity

says the retarded white lib spic cunt.

Did Clinton, less than a week ago, still blame Comey for her loss?

>Democrats this morning: FIRE COMEY NOW RUUHEHEEEEEEEE!!!

>Democrats right now: WHY DID YOU FIRE COMEY!?!!?!? RUUHHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I love that some lefties will experience peak cognitive dissonance with the Comey firing. They will witness the 180 degree turning of the narrative my the media, and their head will spin so fast they might just maybe, see the manipulation.

Oh yes, now Comey is impartial. Our entire fucking government is a joke.

Why is our former president still involved in anything to do with the presidency?

This is unheard of in all American history.

this

>They don't have opinions of their own.
Literally Trumptards.

They were calling for him to be fired last week when Hillary oozed out from a rock to remind everyone that she didn't lose the election, it was Comey's fault.

spot on but don't count on it leaf

>Chalupa

I dunno man, I was just watching MSNBC and they didnt really know what to make of it, or the timing. The only thing they said is it was probably political. Trump has not appointed anyone to replace yet, theres not much to talk about yet except maybe his attempt to delay investigations a bit.

Does she realise that he was fired for not putting forward all of the emails and not for reopening the investigation?

>he isn't even the first to be fired
Maybe that faggot needs to leave the U.S.

Drumpf, am i right?
HAHAHAHAHA

MSM is shilling the dissonance hard right now.

>inb4 he makes bannon the director

>They are just bots, human bots. Not human.

Golems. Creations of the Jew to serve the Jew.

Hollow, dead eyes while mindlessly yelling chants a Jew wrote for them. They're dead inside, without a soul. It makes them completely without morality and immune to their own hypocrisy, because they are not sentient creatures.

The liberal does not possess the ability to think; they can only obey their Jewish masters.

infogalactic.com/info/Golem

The amount of cognitive dissonance that exists within liberals is absolutely astounding. Several months later, they will change their position on absolutely anything. From Ben Carson's comments to Comey being fired, it's fucking amazing how much this happens.

Oh my.

its the reddit spacing

FIRE UP THOSE FUCKING OVENS. WE GOT ANOTHER SHOAH

>Government is a joke.
Marxism erodes institutions, user.

>reddit syntax

I mean, you're not wrong, but...

Comey bad
Comey good
Comey bad
Comey good

tfw Yuri was right about everything

>LET'S TAKE DOWN THE GOVERNMENT WITH ANGRY TWEETS

There is no proof, in fact there is more proof it was the Obama admin using the leaked CIA hack programs that intentionally leave a little note saying "Russia may have been here lulz" too coincidental, almost like it was meant to be found out .... lol dumb ass shill. think for yourself for once.

Oh you mean concepts that go back to John Birch and others before him when Russia was a communist state? Yeah Putin went back in time and programmed the hell out of everyone...

>Hillary must defend her own murderer because contrarianism requires it
liberalism really has been reduced to a mental illness.

she's jewish, right?

hillary blamed comey for the loss (among other bullshit reasons) and now liberals want her to back him up? retarded

Lying to the Senate and general incompetence.

kek

twitter.com/AndreaChalupa/status/792173192718712832

>reddit letters

Plz leave.

Wasn't Comey a Trump/Putin plant who was there to help get Trump elected

I can't keep up

They have such little attention spans that they don't even know who Comey is. All they know is Shilldawg's twitter told them to 5 minutes hate on Trump because Cindy was fired, so they will. We can always hope though, leafbro.

did you just get here from the_Cuck?

They still have no idea how impotent they are.

Everyone is so focused on THE Trump they forgot about this Trump.
He's going to take over coup d'etat style.

Comey was fired so he can testify about what happened with hillary

like when they wanted him fired at October?

he did reopen the investigation you tard, that was the whole fucking scandal. Both times they found nothing major, which just wasnt the answer the right wing wanted (Hillary is scum, and I'm glad she lost but get the fuck over the witch hunt)

Archive that tweet before she deletes it.

Yuri just wanted to get his dick inside asian qts and soviet union didn't let him do it.

archive.is/pnr2Q

Strange gif. He disappears and never comes back. Wonder how that works.

What do you think he said guys?

I just made myself a sandwich. This is a coup d'etat!

>muh Russians
Stay assblasted /faggypol/