>Russia celebrates victory day
youtube.com/watch?v=ei6AGDXofjg
youtube.com/watch?v=6MGj7CdLDds
>Syrian FM: we will take control of Jordanian border between Suweyda & DeZ
>Rastan pocket on the brink of humanitarian crisis
>Maskaneh offensive expected, Tigers redeployed
>Large gainz in Badia al-Ham by SAA
>1000+ people evacuated from Barzeh, Qaboun to be evacuated soon
>1000+ HTS militants+families will depart frm Yarmouk Camp to Idlib, negotiations with IS militants ongoing
>HTS launches new offensive in SE Hama, NDF retreats several points near Al-Salamiyah
>Despite a safe zone in Daraa clashes erupted between SAA and FSA
>IS suicide bomber hits Kurdish convoy north of Raqqa, 20 dead, 10+ injured
>Amaq:IS raids US military base in Iraq

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/862063196726808577
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/06/syria-kurds-raqqa-mediterranen
youtube.com/watch?v=S9eAzb-Yuzw
youtube.com/watch?v=90Mgpd4rOxY
youtube.com/watch?v=T_uzSNUtk68

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Issam

Can we dox the Israeli shilling for the turks with a UK proxy?

Forgot pic but at least its first post!

No I like him

>Israeli
He's a Turk or Palestinian diaspora 100%.

Fuck kurds and fuck Israelis, fuck Islamic terrorists

Allah souria bashar ow bas.

Comfy Issam!

atleast post the one that looks like my ex ,(((south african)))

Thanks bro. Have a rare Assad.

Thank you my man, great pic very rare

>israeli
He might be but not sure, could be some divide & conquer kikery
Money is still on balestinian

"Guys loog ad me I have rare Assads :DDDD
I am dodally your goy!"

He is probably a degenerate made up of 30 different ethinicties.

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/862063196726808577
>Sinjar administration rejects PKK exit
>they can no longer trust the Peshmerga that fled and left the Yezidis in front of a massacre by ISIS
so the devil worshippers side with the pkk cause of theire bravery in face of an overwhelming enemy

This thread needs more Megumin.

I think SDF is fairly over 20% Arab, judging just by the amount of ex-FSA groups that joined when the coalition was forming, and the further east the more Arabs probably.

so the men each get two drinks.
and the women get only one.....

>inb4 candles

Ugly cunt. Bitch must be so hairy everywhere

Are you two kurds? Why do you get triggered so much whenever any posts something about the kurds?

This is Syria general, if you want a safe place for your kurdish feelings try reddit.

Hes very clearly pro-Assad

And hes completely right in saying that the Kurds could be a problem

The only problem is his delivery, he keeps spamming the same messages, he doesnt understand irony or jokes and it all gets kinda stale at some point.

But some people are way too triggered, if you really get butthurt about people bitching about Kurds post-Hasakah then you should consider /r/SCW or something.

Kurds are ok, at least they have integrity to their own culture right?

Are you a roach? Why do you get triggered so much whenever any posts something about the kurds?
This is Syria general, if you want a safe place for your roach feelings try your local erdomeme mosque.

> I think SDF is fairly over 20% Arab

Even southfront states they never found evidence to back those claims, they have stated that theyre either kurds or foreigners.
Even Syrians ive met from that region have told me they have never seen a single Arab with the SDF, even the kurds with them are mostly turks or iranians.

Because your posts are complete garbage and just reddit tier. You honestly believe that the kurds would be able to threaten Idlib.
I don't support the kurds either just saying dumb shit like they could take Idlib and conquer territory until Latakia is completely retarded.

>toothpaste

Kurds are a tool of the US and Israel

>Kurds
>culture

I dont like the SDF, just like I dont like turks, FSA, alqaeda, ISIS and all other terrorists in Syria.

All rebels are equally shit to me. I dont understand why you get triggered by the kurds and not other rebels (this is why I think youre a kurd). The kurds are clearly against Assad and they have publicly stated their intentions of occupying more land.

Just to prove you how many Arab group have joined the SDF (some left, like last time after CJTFOR [hehe] mistake):
MFS, Shammer militias, Khabour Guards, Nattorh, Alshaitat, Saadallah Aljabiri, Alsanadid, Zubayd tribals, Harabiyya tribals, even the damned DeZ council, also whole Jabhat Alakrad with their ~3000 fighters, not to mention Manbij council... Really lots of Arabs there.

>I don't support the kurds either just saying dumb shit like they could take Idlib and conquer territory until Latakia is completely retarded.
Fair enough

Personally I still hope the Syrian gov will work out some sort of deal with Kurds. Seriously Syria doesnt need another massive war in the north after the war against jihadis, its enough of a shitshow without that

US """confirmed""" that the SDF had about 20% arab pham
>And hes completely right in saying that the Kurds could be a problem
True , it's not the message but the messenger thats the problem here in this case for me
Same fucking posts every fucking day, same arguments, moving goalposts, evading parts of questions/discussion etc etc

This.

Unfortunately the Kurdish issue will have to be dealt with eventually.

> Because your posts are complete garbage and just reddit tier. You honestly believe that the kurds would be able to threaten Idlib.

Those arent my words, theyre the words of Hediya Yousef, the head of the Rojava shit that you support in a recent interview with the guardian :

Youre blaming me for the shit retardation this kurdish woman is saying. Its her statement not mine.

RuMod denied they've lost a serviceman, and it seems it was some random Russian-speaking guy, because he rose to major from captain when in captivity..
Really doubt it's true.

TFW NO QT KURDISH WARRIOR GF

Probably a chechen who fell out of favour

Kurds are a blessing

They keep ISIS pinned which allows SAA to advance and bring Roaches over to SAA.

How does Putin always win in 7D chess?

I dont believe the arab percentage is more than 5%, possibly even less. And im sure no arab would want to be ruled by kurds and will support Assad once ISIS are gone.

>Same fucking posts every fucking day
The funny thing is that he interprets criticism of his repetitive posts as support for Kurds..
and then starts posting more to convince us or something, leading to people complaining, leading to him posting more about Kurds..

its a fucking vicious cycle lmao

who are those two with the 4 glasses anyway?

I know who they rmind me of

So, was he an FSB agent or nah?

The syrian government should work together with Russia to pressure the US in leaving northern Syria while also making sure Turkey fucks off. It should happen at the same time because otherwise one of the rebel groups has it way too easy to gain further territory.

Language tradition and shit.

Yeah, I think so too, outlived his usefulness.
I just gave you fucken sources that could make at least 10% by itself, and I didn't even mention 1/4 of the Arab forces, what the fuck dude?

I didnt make that up, the head of the kurdish rojava said that two days ago :

Bluffing or not, this is a serious threat.

>I dont understand why you get triggered by the kurds
I don't, you absolute autist,
I get triggered by your plebbit tier shitposting
To think that a fellow pro-assad poster is the most annoying poster around here is quite the surprise i must say,
i just fucking hate shills even when they fit my narrative
>(this is why I think youre a kurd).
"thinking" clearly isn't the biggest strength of the eternal diaspora

Thanks Polebro, thought so. Figured the Russians would have recaptured or more likely killed him if it was true.

I dont believe any sources from them mate. Just like i dont believe sources from FSA, white helmets and others. Southfront is right in doubting the existence of arabs in the SDF.

This is also pants on head retarded as Turkey will simply not allow them to do this.

Indeed!

KEK thats a good catch

No idea who they actually are though

I was thinking along the same lines

It seems to me that the presence of the Kurds gives some leverage on Erdogan
And likewise, the presence of Erdogan gives some leverage on the Kurds

Lets hope Russia and Syria play this one smart.

So what type of new toys Trump is gonna give to the commie kurds?

Yet you take this seriously and believe that the SDF has a chance with it. This is juts like an ISIS claim of conquering the US. They can claim all they want but if there is not even a 1% chance then why should we be afraid of it? These threats are retarded but a ww3 is more likely than what you described.

Just stating their intentions. Someone has to stop them, retarded or not.

Are you a sunni rebel? Why do you get triggered so much whenever any posts something about the posting about the kurds?
This is Assad Syria general, if you want a safe place for your sunni feelings try your local mosque.

based toothpaste gets it
i think it's best for my sanity to just let it go tbqh,there's no point in discussing anything with the man

You mean greenman

those are some sad drink tables. only the beardo with the jeans on got a proper one.

M R some noice tiddays

Let us decide the fate of Maghrebois. I conquered their homeland, and forced them to the Subsaharan Africa.

Now, should we annex it and its misery?

Should we just let him have 1 region?

Should i create some opm client state with name we pick?

kek

Stop what? Kurdistan won't ever happen. They're literally more likely to get fully genocided by Turks and all the Arabs around than to form their "rojava".

uh.. some airstrikes and abrams i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=S9eAzb-Yuzw

> Yet you take this seriously and believe that the SDF has a chance with it. This is juts like an ISIS claim of conquering the US

These are the kurdish retards youre defending, why blame the messenger?

Do you think terrorists like ISIS and the Rojava should be negotiated with? Of course not. Assad sets the rules : not an inch of Syria will be given to anyone.

If the Rojava dont like it they can have the barrels. This is how Assad will deal with them if they keep this up. Theyre fighting ISIS to defend Syria not to steal it. Once ISIS are gone they should submit to Assad.

He doesnt owe them anything more.

A few times people got triggered at his posts I got this sneaking suspicion that they have a problem with people who see the Kurds as a problem

..but every time I ask those posters, theyre not pro-Kurd at all, kek

annex, raze the land and culture convert

>antifa and international marxists degenerates fighting with the YPG now being funded by drumpf

really makes u think

The proxies and larpers here baka

The sooner the kurds understand that the better it is, clearly they dont get the message and think the US will protect them forever.

>shit.
yep pretty much it..

bump for pic

So if I say that a random ISIS threat is an empty threat does this make me an ISIS supporter?
>Once ISIS are gone they should submit to Assad.
There is literally nothing wrong with this. Why do you think I oppose it? Did I ever say that?

>the beardo with the jeans on
>the beardo with the jeans on
Nigga thats the Syrian Druze Major General of the 104th Brigade of the Republican Guard "The Druze Beast" Issam "Takfiri Terminator" "Daesh Destroyer" "Deir ez-Zor Meatgrinder" "Deir el-Zorro" "General Z" Zahreddine to you!

turkish Leopard vs kurd Abrams would be fun, tbqh

Nah, probably some chechen fighter who fucked up

Turkey vs Israel When.

Turkey is the enemy to israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=90Mgpd4rOxY

Erdogan doesnt care about Palestine. In fact him telling Muslims to go to Jerusalem is just what the Israelis want.

Part of the reason why most Muslims (and Christian Arabs) dont go is becoz they dont recognise Israel. Going there gives Israel legitimacy.

I don't know when, but they are my two favorites to see slug it out, decimating each other in the process!

Turkish navy vs kurdish navy would be amazing.

American Bluff didn't work well

We are bombarding YPG in northeast Syria now

Feminist terrorist edition is best edition

>124854020

/tg/ and /ig/ SOON

Kek. Good news keep it up - is this confirmed ?

I have no idea what they were even expecting.

Please Donald Trump Bomb Turkey! Arm the Kurds!

youtube.com/watch?v=T_uzSNUtk68

erdogan should do something dramatic like refuse to meet Trump

This pic sums up how shit Rojava would be. Theyre all women, the man is just cleaning that poster.

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-drones-spot-hundreds-us-jordanian-armored-vehicles-border/
http: //archive.is/K225H

Damascus is reportedly on high alert after some 400 American and Jordanian military vehicles were located at a Jordanian military base less than one kilometer from the Syrian desert border in eastern Homs earlier today.

More pictures of the drone surveillance here:

>The foreign convoys may launch an incursion to aid allied Free Syrian Army (FSA) proxies based around the Al-Tanf border crossing.

In 2017 alone, FSA satellite forces have entered Sweida and Deir Ezzor while also coming dangerously near Palmyra and Damascus, areas under Syrian Arab Army (SAA) control.

In response to the looming invasion, the SAA has begun a large-scale offensive along the Damascus-Baghdad highway in a bid to dislodge FSA rebels from the Al-Tanf border crossing are link up with friendly Iraqi border guards.

The photos validate previous reports by an Al-Masdar News military source suggesting a major Jordanian and US buildup at the Syrian border.

Fuck, just noticed he's drawing hearts.

Why are we doing nothing about ISIS at least in Iraq? I can understand why we can't touch ISIS in Syria, but since Iraq is basically an American puppet why aren't we doing anything about ISIS jn Iraq?

so now that we have seen the russian military for a while how are they holding up? better than expected? worse? is the airforce any good?

he's just the head master correcting the typos in their banner famalam.

Anyone else worried about Jordan? Something fishy is happening there.

For the same reason you do nothing about Taliban in Afghanistan or Al-Qaeda in general.

Worried about what?

Which is?

Jordan are preparing something, this new force that came from there plus a lot of activity on the border. Something isnt right.