The piss tapes are coming!

The piss tapes are coming!
FBI leaks are gonna bury Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/christopher-steele-admits-dossier-charge-unverifie/
washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.b8670fe2e444
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off shill

Fuck off. That "Steele" dossier was an embarassment to the DNC. Not an asset. It just showed how pathetic and foolish they truly are.

>unironically believing this in any year

cry more bitch niggas

I mean, it would be really funny if that were true. He might even gain popularity at this point.

Keep dreaming!!

Kinkshaming in 2016+1..
Sad!

the dude who made the piss dossier already said they aren't real.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/christopher-steele-admits-dossier-charge-unverifie/

People who taking pissgate seriously are a joke.

If you believe that story your CNN's bitch nigga. Keep listening to their lies and enjoy the ignorant bliss of the bluepill.

>piss tapes
Nice troll.

Implying I'm not gonna fap to them if they do exist

suck it up faggots

washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.b8670fe2e444

checked

and a lack of economic growth in europe will kill liberalism globally. whats your point OP?

i mean if poor brown guys cant generate economic growth despite having welfare and universal health care in some cases (all if you only count their big countries) i think it over for liberals in a few years

nice month old article that proves nothing other than that you are a faggot.

Like the "nigger tape" right?