I'm sitting in a town hall for congressman Jared Huffman. Digits decides what I say to him

I'm sitting in a town hall for congressman Jared Huffman. Digits decides what I say to him.

Yell out that you want to suck his dick

Or yell out Heil Hitler

Call him a faggot.

say some shit about gun control to make him mad or something
idk be creative

Hitler did nothing wrong

PEPE

Niggers tongue my anus

Are you aware that the rainbow flag is now being used by anti-semits and racists?

Explain that the holocaust didn't happen that it should

this or ask what he thinks about Comey getting BTFO

"What is the taste of hillary's asshole?"

"Will you do everything that you can to end the plight of the Kekistani people? We are very discriminated people and are treated unfairly in America."

Ask him why do right wing retards always fall for the trickle down tax cut for the rich meme?

rolling again

Call him a nigger and tell him to lick your ass.

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

rolling

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

did i get it?

THIS

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!!!!

wew

Kek is risen!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Fuck off, kike.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO!!!

Grats bbq

"Are Niggers really human?"

Checked.

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

Winrar

Why should I, as a young healthy person, pay for the old people's healthcare? They had a lifetime to build up their lives and now all I'm seeing is my earnings taken (at gun point).

Furthermore, if you care for young people why do you support H1B taking away high paying engineering jobs from Americans.

Tell him he's worse than the niggers

Ask him how he plans to stop the white genocide

Alt Question

My grandpappy came here and assimilated and became an American. Why is everything in spanish and now all of a sudden I have to accommodate muslims?

If he throws a fit start cussing in another language (if you need help with this part let us know).

Suck my cock!!! Then leave.

Free Kekistan

Rollerino

There you go bitch
SAY IT

/R/olling for this. Record it OP!

Ask him if he'll set an example for the rest of the country that diversity is our strength and buy a home in Marin City or the canal district in San Rafael. Ask in a way that makes it sound like you're a kool-aide drinking shitlib.