WARNING: Sup Forums is currently being raided. DO not fall for the shit...

WARNING: Sup Forums is currently being raided. DO not fall for the shit. Something BIG is about to happen and they have armed their keyboard warriors to to prepare in a preemptive strike. We will be learning why Comey was let go soon in actions taken by the White House.
Get ready Sup Forums The day of the rope is coming, and the nooses are being tied as we speak. This is a reaction out of fear, not a protest or countermeasure to our beliefs.
Do not be swayed by the Left Wing Commies

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-drones-spot-hundreds-us-jordanian-armored-vehicles-border/
thinkhiltonheadisland.org/HHArticleResource.ashx?hhaid=41&hhr=1
thinkhiltonheadisland.org/article-details?hhaid=75
youtube.com/watch?v=0zFYxEINsdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How soon will it be before the reason is revealed?

we already know why Comey was FIRED not "let go"

he practically lied to Congress with his recent testimony, the FBI had to scramble to issue """corrections""" to things he obviously knew but misled the public about

also, apparently no one in the bureau thought his handling of the email server investigation was legitimate. he took an unprecedented step in explaining to the public how Clinton broke the law but that he was letting her off the hook anyway

>The day of the rope is coming
That's a fucking leap. I wish it was, but it's not

Stay tuned in for the next 2 months. Summer is going to get really hot. Also war be a coming
This is when the Demos will try a civil Coupe and escalate it further to actual civil war if need be.
I can't give a specific date. these things arent planned by the day like some of you think the elites are capable of. Think of it like chess game. You have to act and react to your situation while still maintaining the ultimate goal of taking the king. You can't knock your opponents piece over, he has to put himself in the position to be taken out. This is the same for political agendas

So why is this a bad thing that he was fired? Or is it not really a big thing and it's just pol being pol.

>he took an unprecedented step in explaining to the public how Clinton broke the law but that he was letting her off the hook anyway
not only that, if I remember correctly he even said that should anyone else do something like she did he would be prosecuted, that idiot should have been fired day 1

Screenshotted

I concur with this assessment. Director Comey was the subject of internal investigation into possible corruption. This letter from the AG and Assistant AG is a soft hand of what hey are really holding. Comey covered up the crimes of HRC. AG Lynch is implicated as well.

Trump was informed of the preliminary findings of the investigation and had no choice but to fire Comey. It will likely be months or maybe years before we see HRC fall. Be patient friends. Keep digging

It's not bad, but it's also big. This shows on a public level there is massive corruption and manipulation going on. This angers the Zionists (Jews). Also this has become a double edge sword for the leftards. They pump politics into everything, soon everyone is political. There are still lefties that are capable of thinking for themselves and because they are now into politics because they have no real choice, they will seek the truth rather than be spoonfed info.
Expect corp media, social media, and other outlets to triple down on the shilling. When things like this happen to people that demos cant maintain their narrative about "COMEY IS BAD, NO HE IS GOOD" they actually start to question everything being told to them.
essentially the democratic party is alll but dead, and they will be struggling to be kept alive soon, being as the most corruption is on their side, their bread and butter, as well as power, is being stripped form them

Interesting. Does Comey being fired aid the DNC in any way (beyond giving credence to the "Russian" narrative by firing the guy investigating).

Is that war that you mentioned WW3??

Of course. I can easily tell. They are college students who know nothing.

Calling FBI user. We need inside information. What's the basic gestalt

The day of the Rope could be today. All us lazy fucks just need to get up walk out side and start purging our neighborhoods

MEME War 2!

I think the summer (or pre-summer) happening will be the invasion of Syria.
They are already buiilding up troops along the Syrian-Jordanian border almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-drones-spot-hundreds-us-jordanian-armored-vehicles-border/
and June 5th is the 50th aniversary of the Six-Day War.
This is the same war during which the USS Liberty incident occured, so burgers should expect their troops to get false flagged by Israel to justify taking out Assad.
My guess is the invasion will be to take out (((ISIS))) and carve a safe zone in the south eastern third of the country as Turkey takes the northern third, and then "Assad's forces" (Israeli false flag) will attack US troops allowing for them to take out the Syrian government and kill Assad (US troops won't be in the know but senior US officials will have been in on it).
At least, that is my guess for near-future happenings.

It aids their narrative about the russians, but with no info to back it up. They will use the sensationalism of him being fired to give the illusion there is reason/info to believe there is a connection with russaian hackers and him being fired. This will be double downed as everything else is not good for the demos. Comey was not just protecting Hilary but the whole Clinton foundation, Obama administration, and Obama's ego "legacy" that he does not want to be tarnished. I mean the media still talks about him like he is still pres. Things are now out of control, we are just so caught up in it all no one has taken to time to step back and assess this besides a few. Our Government is destabilized. Congress is split, we have confirmation of major corruption and coverups, California is openly rebelling against the rest of the united states and is being praised by the Zionists and left wing media. We are hitting a turning point very soon.

interesting stuff, keep posting

>California is openly rebelling against the rest of the united states and is being praised by the Zionists and left wing media.
Is China ready to jump into this too? I know they're buying up a lot out here, are they getting ready to make a big move on the economy, or just waiting until things are even more out of control in the US?

I forgot to add, that the initial US barrage of tomahawk missiles going nowhere was to map out Syrian airspace for future air strikes.
The purpose of most of the missiles was not to take out targets, but to map out radar and SAM locations. Their paths mattered (cover as much of the country as possible) more than their targets, which for most were nothing.
Current gen tomahawks can pinpoint radar sources and relay the data back through satellite.

Korea, It may escalate to WW3. people fail to realize Korea shares a border with China AND Russia. Its the perfect place for the perfect storm. Again think of chess, and what you would do in certain situations that would help meet YOUR goal..
This is pretty much correct. The gov knows only 3% of the population is needed for an effective coupe. Destabilizing the country to where no one knows what to believe or do is a perfect way to keep people from having this like minded idea. In essence though, this could happen any day if WE chose to. But it's is going to take a happening. Seems like a collection of happenings inst enough, People need one giant one to get them off their feet.

>it could be today, all we need is to be massively coordinated

Ok. What about the situation in Europe? Since Le Pen lost France seems like a lost cause and Merkel (or Schultz) is likely to win in Germany. Think the EU will start trying to protect itself from disintigrating?

> a civil Coupe
Can I get a Civic coupe instead? Half the doors, twice as sporty.

>the democratic party is alll but dead, and they will be struggling to be kept alive soon, being as the most corruption is on their side
Is Trump going to be able to kick out enough of the neocons? They're dragging him down and sabotaging the policies that he wanted during his campaign. Democrats might into corruption, but they're not the only ones.

Bump for great justice.

Also niggers are just the worst ever

One of the tactics that they might use is to try to get us to go full 1488 in lieu of legitimate and truthful criticism of the DNC.

China Owns most of California's land now.
They just eased up on trade regulations between the two.
They are now openly allowing Communists to apply for government roles.
They are sending their children here to go through school, and some are openly calling Americans their soon to be slaves, and they arent technically wrong.
They had a public party in Hong Kong when we reached the Trillions in Debt to them and it played off as a celebration.
Start to add things up

bump for truth. niggers are truly the worst

Come and get me FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

its never reaching here anyway

Germany and the Nordic "paradises" are lost. By that I mean they will not follow suit with brexit. They will hold on to the EU and still push for a EU military/army to "ensure" their future.
go for it
We are going to have to start Helping Trump out more if you want to see that done. By that i mean speak up, actually vote and write your senators, reps. Spread Memes about the neocons with accurate info. "Redpill" the masses so to speak. You all may not know but more people tune into Sup Forums in 2 days than CNN gets in viewers a whole week. This is our chance to Redpill people or have the raiders slowly bring people here on their terms and agendas. I kid you not, now is the time to start telling your friends and showing your power lvl. half of the problem is you all are too scared to be a patriot, yet antifa, and other libtards have no shame or fear in putting a pussy hat on and screaming in a mic in public about shit they were shilled into believing. We need to grow some balls. Let people know they are wrong, why they are wrong, and make them feel like retards for being ignorant to fact that does not support their ideals. BE VOCAL. BE ASSERTIVE

You Imply we will be calling for the rope first. It can swing both ways.

so how much time do I have to get out of Germanistan before shit really hits the fan?

So who are you larping as?

Alright. I thought the nordic countries (aside from Sweden) were in a better state. What about Kushner's role? He has been funded by Soros in the past and seems to have some influence over Trump's actions. Is he a threat?

You should have gotten out in September of 2015 Hans.

So, what do we do to get ready for this? Just how high does everything go and how much is this likely going to effect us as everyday civilians? There's just so much going on that it's hard to pin point what is the most likely to occur to try and prepare for it.

Depends where do you plan on moving to. The US can take some time to immigrate to if that's on your mind, Id start looking ASAP to be honest my friend. Germany and Sweden are already lost. You can do more by trying to save it from the outside. Not to speak too much on who i am or where im from, but we have had a major influx of expats trying to come back and immigrants from Germany, Sweden, Belgium, and the Netherlands. They are business owners, Doctors, and richer upper class citizens... many lawyers from netherlands too, coming to go back to school here. Recently had a meeting with a man who moved his entire fortune to the Caribbean and sold his business in Germany. The rich are smart enough to not keep their money in places that will take it. America being one of them. I cant say for sure but most of them have connections to politicians over there being as the companies provide so much revenue (Phillips being one moving production and research from the netherlands to America more and more each year. Being one of those companies) They are often looked after in order to keep them there. That's not happening anymore. They arent caring to stay in their homelands, some being in the double digits of generations in their family living there. Its actually very alarming.

Either US as you said or to relatives which already moved to built a business in Asia, just need to get the thesis done for my degree.. Feels bad that I pretty much surrender my homeland to the brown horde while I flee like a fugee. Still, the local population in my city is cucked and I donĀ“t even live in one of the big liberal cities

Media does wonders for "information". Especially half way across the globe. Their doctors are fleeing and their business are looking elsewhere. Why spend half your life and all your savings to be struggling still when you can do the same thing somewhere else and be rich. Doctors are applying for immigration in America by the hundreds because you can make 300% more than what they are earning and live a extravagant life at the same time in the US. again why go through all that schooling and time to make as much as a teacher?
Nordic cultures are pushing the minimalist life harddddd, and not for the right reasons. It's because those who are apart of businesses and healthcare are fleeing for greener pastures. Florida is seeing a Giant boom in these areas. They are all moving there
next will be weapon and tech. corporations we will see fleeing for financial, intellectual prop, protection reasons

We are ALWAYS being raided.

What do you get out of larping?

prove you are as much of a chum with the wealthy as you say you are or youre a larping fucking cunt

fuck off

This bait is

really good.

But its still bait and gay and fake

>Do not be swayed by the Left Wing Commies
I've been here forever. Do you really think some teenangst commie larpers will sway me away from calling them all a bunch of whiny niggers?

You an do more for your homeland from outside at this point. Maybe look into starting a business with your family or running it, and using the funds to help inform your people from the outside, you will not be restricted by their laws on speech as well, and be labelled a nazi for bringing up common sense that your people should not be in fear in their own homes from people BROUGHT to their country. Normally id say "stay and fight, be a patriot" but at this point my I dont see Germany returning to what you remember it being even if you did that. Germany and Sweden are near North Korean levels of state propaganda. I wish the best of luck to you. My great granpda was from germany and was very proud of where he came from. Don't lose that even if you move. Still work for what you want.

With the rope in our right hand and the rake in our left we can purge /pol of what ails it.

It seems like they tried to divide us by creating /bant/. That new board is a lot more liberal.

Will Pedogate on the elite now move forward now that Cuckold Comey is gone?

I mean i havent said anything untrue and im not really pretending to larp as anyone. I have a position in my company where I work one on one with wealthy and "powerful" people from across the globe looking to further their goals here in the US, also, my Fathers side of the family has been in politics for many generations., before the civil war even and I have gotten the privilege to have access to knowledge and info before it makes it to the public, and by then it is usually distorted by the medias narrative... You dont have to believe me but im not going to give antifa or any other raiders enough info to dox me, or even the skeptical angry Sup Forumsack. Literally everything I have talked about can be confirmed besides my "predictions"

Now your're catching on.
Sup Forums, well, Sup Forums has been infiltrated long before Moot even sold us to chinkmoot. They cant just delete the board and we caught on to them filtering us and blocking our posts. A new board is the best way to divide.

bump for good thread amongst all the neverending slide shill spam

Yep. It's pretty telling. Pizzagate threads were immediately deleted and we received threats that were wiped from the archives. The threads remain but those individual posts were deleted. We were shilled to death when we started posting pedo social media accounts.

Hi OP
- I've heard from family in military that the next 9/11 is loosely expected to occur in the Southeastern US, and other Sup Forumsaks have separately corroborated this. What so you know? Is Lindsay Graham of S. Carolina prepping a false flag with McCain and neocons? I've heard it will be a combo of a dirty bomb and a biological weapon. Blamed on Putin, Iran and Assad.

- Trump is at the mercy of Kushner. Prove otherwise. Kushner has deep ties to Mossad, Bibi, and the Rothschilds. He also named his company Cadre after a Bolshevik term used frequently by Trotsky. It means "grassroots leader." He's Enemy of the State #1 imho. McCain, Shumer and Hillary don't have his direct influence and reach.

This is All I have to say about this, Because desu I Dont know much, i can just correlate with what I see and do know form work and family to what is actively happening and roumors heard.
The amount of the rich visiting Hilton head SC have dropped massively the past 2 years, and billionaires have not been to their mansions there in years. While you might go "so what they are rich" this is a Haven for the rich and their children. Every summer they go there. Hell one of the original McDonalds executives has a house there that costs 200 thousand every 6 months just in power bills. Yet no one, not them or their family visits any time of the year. This usually only happens when well a heappning may occur. It's like how on 9/11 the richest people working the trade centers and the owners were no where to be found on a otherwise normal day, and Gaddafis rich elite friends stopped coming around before he was killed.
People cant keep their mouths shut. It's like this everyhwere. you have to keep your ears open and your eyes. Otherwise i do know there have been talks of many false flags ranging from chemical attacks, to faking a violent "nazi" led coup.

Yes, but dont expect to see anyone we want to be jailed over it to be jailed over it let alone have a trial lol. Shit rolls downhill, and thats usually where it stays

Don't worry were all autistic, we'll figure out whats going on.

Bump. Seriously, what can we do to be ready? What is there to look out for? Are we truly just defenseless and along for this ride until it ends at this point?

Bump

Bump.

Im not going to lie. My Family is wealthy, yet money cant get you out of everything when it comes down to "war" of any type. large scale or domestic. get a Emergency pack ready, make a plan with your friends and family. Purchase Guns, not Meme guns, get a nice AR or American AK and shoot with it. Stock up on Ammo and make sure they can shoot NATO standards at least 5.56 x.45 or higher round. If you live in a major city again make a evac plan.
>What is there to lookout for
Happenings happen when they happen. If you havent noticed the tides are churning and turning now. idk what to tell you. it's already starting to "happen" Just when the best time for everything to play out is all up to life and the people playing the game really. best you can do is get armed and do some sort of training. The biggest deturretnt to being armed i see is "KEK THEY WILL JUST DROP A BOMB ON YOU" yeah it's not that black or white. The military will step out completely or divide and pick sides based on family, beliefs and territory. Bombs being dropped on citizens deemed by terrorists will be met with other bombs. Its going to be the first proxy ground war fought in america, but history will paint it as "the good guys vs bad guys" like always. We will be made out to be the bad guys.

Bump

Sup Forums has been under constant 24/7 bot, shill and operative assault from innumerable groups since mid last year.

I don't take anything seriously

>no digits
Not really interested

bump because the amount of slide threads up is fucking ridiculous

I g2g guys, I have a long day tomorrow. Please prepare yourselves. As much as we hate on each other sometimes and troll I really do like the lot of you, and most of you are true patriots. Start standing up for what you believe. Show your power levels off and show you arent scared or alone. Start looking at Civilian model assault rifles and learning how to use them. create an evac plan for your friends and family. Explore all sources for info before you reach a conclusion about anything. And start dropping redpills, and bring "normies" here on our terms, not antifas to blindy shitpost us.
Be patient, be strong, be undivided. They are scared.

This thread and post gave me goosebumps. Wtf

Bump and please read

Bump for great justice

Bump.

Op is gone but people need to read. So many shill threads and slides
Bump

hrm. he's right about hilton head tourism... thinkhiltonheadisland.org/HHArticleResource.ashx?hhaid=41&hhr=1

Bumping again, a must read.

Keeping thread alive

>That decrease over 3 years
Shit they werent just talking out of their ass, it's for real

flights into Charleston are way up, as is hotel occupancy. thinkhiltonheadisland.org/article-details?hhaid=75

but i would imagine that flights at HH airport are a better proxy for the wealthy

Come back later

Charleston is also a major college frat town, and one of the oldest cities in America, plus they just made a shit ton of new condos to rent out to tourists in Hilton head. Im sure some of that is the "free timeshare stay" bs where they golive you a week of the high life and you have to attend a sales pitch to stay. A shit ton of people come to do that where I live

golf rounds fell by 8.7% in 2016

Anyone been paying attention to the weather? Not the bullshit AGW stuff, but how blizzards are taking out large percentages of crops and animals around the world. Adapt 2030 YT channel covers this pretty well. If we are going into a solar shutdown it will play havoc with agriculture and TPTB are doing everything to get people to move away from 'fossil' fuels. Hungry and cold people are way easier to control, or they could just let things descend into chaos. I think the elites know they are running out of time to lock down the world's energy supplies with climate agreements before the grand solar minimum arrives or before their monetary ponzi scheme collapses. I think a big war is increasingly likely.

how fucking autistic am i :-/

Bump.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=0zFYxEINsdY

Bampu

This guy will be back, but how will we know it's him?
:(

Good taste friend

I've grown tired of life. Remember me and honor my name as I fall for all of you.

Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Saw this on my phone before bed. Came back to my PC so you know its me. ALSO FRANCE Don't give up. The French election was actually a surprise to their gov that so many people were not on board with the globalist agenda. They too, are scared. It's not too late. And Finally I REALLY have to go to bed. Work is gonna suck tomorrow. I will post again with a Screenshot of the thread in the next few days. you will know its me by how I talk, that's all you can do really but luckily you all can catch on pretty well to samefags and impostors. Heed my words. Remember to prepare! Start ASAP

Bump.

you know about tripcodes right? pick a long secret string and set your name when you post to ``##YOURSTRINGHERE` and it will generate a persistent, unique string for you when you come back in the future.

>some are openly calling Americans their soon to be slaves

good. that should give them a taste of their own medicine. by the way, it's funny to me how these libtards keep pushing for a communist state. do they even realize they are doing that? would they even survive in one? it's just mind boggling to me.

>would they even survive in one?
Nope. And they'd be the first to go.
Yuri said as much.

Actually a burger on a proxy. (Mods pls ban. This is a VPN node.)
It goes by IP address. You can post on your phone from home wifi and it will be the same id.

Make a tripcode as said.

godforbid you use a tripcode right?

This, please.

Thanks for the vigilo user.

Dankest read 10/10