Discussing problems I have with modern leftism with my hippie retard mother from the 60s

>Discussing problems I have with modern leftism with my hippie retard mother from the 60s
>Explain how political correctness is bullshit and how it has become okay to publicly denigrate white people and men
>Explain how every demographic is pandered to by the government with gibmedats except for white men
>Explain how no one gives a shit about white people and its assumed that our problems dont exist because "privilege"

"user, I grew up in the time when those things started, and maybe if your knew history you would understand why you deserve to be in this position"

>MRW Ive been reading history for multiple hours a day for the last 5 years
>MRW my mother is a literal space cadet who knows dick about history
>Mom, what you are saying is that since I am a man, I should be punished for the actions of other men. You're saying that since Im white, I should be punished for the actions of whites from history.
"Wow user, I'd hate to hear what you think about the Holocaust"

>WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I just witnessed my own mother pull the "If you disagree with PC culture you're a nazi" shit, ON ME.

How the fuck do you guys stay sane? How do you accept that the world around you and the people you love are utterly fucked beyond repair?

Our country is fucked.

you cannot reason with the morally subverted. I gave up.

then pull something like

>if im responsible for my ilk's actions, then the blacks are responsible for theirs.

she sounds like a cunt. sorry pal. Put up for now and when you can stand on your own feet go 14/88.

>maybe if you knew your own history you would understand why you deserve to be in your position
Incredible.
Do not go gentle into that goodnight.

The worst part is that she's a sweet woman she's just so fucking dense that she is incapable of forming rational thoughts. She hears criticism of leftism and she cant even understand what she's hearing, she just assumes I must be wrong or that I misunderstand what it is.

AWALT

if you can push her without losing your meal ticket, be congenial but unrelenting.

pressure her as to why she harbors these feelings. Its probably easier for a child to get away with it because a spouse can tell them to pound sand.

most people know leftism stinks intrinsically but it appeals to their moral fabric. Undermine that and they don't have a reason to defend putrid cultures, people, or ideas. Truth is bitter but undeniable to those who don't avert their eyes for long.

>MRW

also, be sure to laugh in her face when she calls you a nazi, because such an infantile defense deserves to be openly mocked. laughing off those charges lets people subconsciously know they're not being taken seriously anymore, something someone who has been lording power over you your whole life will be unsettled by.

lastly, just a thought, you could dress up some natsoc teachings and propaganda but scrub the source and names, let her see how she reacts and agrees to it, then tell her she just agreed with hitler, rommel, goebels, etc.

Women are simple creatures, they believe in reciprocity - tit for tat. The ebil white man enslaved us for eons therefore we are justified in doing the same to him. Reparations mentality, it's all bullshit. But it's how women think.

You should question her factual recollection of history, question the historical narrative that she holds in her head. Men have always died to protect the society, women have been the main beneficiaries.

Thanks for the advice user. At this point I think I just might as well run with it. She wants a nazi? She's got one. Next time she comes into my room this book will be on a pedestal beneath a spotlight. Your ideas are sound but she's too dumb for anything to work. If she still cant copy paste after the 20th time Ive shown her, she wont understand a challenge to her political religion.

I really love Adolf Hitler

I really love Adolf Hitler

>Mom, what you are saying is that since I am a man, I should be punished for the actions of other men. You're saying that since Im white, I should be punished for the actions of whites from history.

You sound like an introverted retard that has spent to much time here and are starting to believe memes are real. Go outside.

lol that could work, its a longshot but at least it'll be funny.

you gotta make it palatable for them if you really want to try. the majority of the time it isn't, or worth the time, but here and there you can nitpick their basis of belief enough to make them see some light, or at least get off their fucking high horse. But to get them to our point, it'll never happen really.

this guy is crass but has a point. you gotta work on the PR skills. Its why Le Pen lost the election. You gotta appeal to normies by being among them. forcing the red pill makes people reject it.

Trigger warnings are just content warnings. People overeact to it.

Tell her that when she gets old and you put her in the home that at least she will understand why you put her there.

>>Explain how political correctness is bullshit and how it has become okay to publicly denigrate white people and men
also kindly invite her to hang out with the people she supposedly feels kinship with. Another good way to redpill people is having them put their money where their mouth is.

I live in a household with my feminist and vegan mum and sister, I just avoid talking about almost every subject with them

>Argue that you shouldn't be blamed for the actions or history of of other white men
>All minorities and liberals are lazy, politically correct SJWs and niggers who want their gibmedats
The hypocrisy of Sup Forums in one post

>you deserve to be in the position you're in because of events which happened decades before you were born

Leaf intellectuals

Get rid of "lazy" and "niggers" and the sentence is irrefutably true.

Take her TV away. Pop a fuse if you have to or tell her that Hollywood and the media support genocide. Then start dropping the red-pills about little conspiracies and what-not to loosen her up for the final red-pill.

This was a test from God. If you're a bad enough dude to roll with Christ, then you'll kill your mother with your bare hands to prove your willingness to wrestle against the satanic principalities she is irreparably possessed by. Protected by God's grace, you won't be caught or go to prison, instead you will be blessed with unfathomable rewards. You'll find yourself on a timeline where your life suddenly becomes like a comic book universe and you're one of the heroes.

>false equivalence the post

the real takeaway from this story is that you must be extremely lonely to get this riled up about politics with a girl, let alone your own mother

>tfw you have the exact same political views as your parents
Its a comfy feel but kind of boring, I almost wish my younger siblings would adopt some stupid marxist bullshit but they probably wont

Luckily my mom is based and wants muslims to go home and thinks political correctness is wrong and that white people and christians are being mistreated. Only problem is she doesn't want to convert to Catholic and likes the Jews.

But other than that she is awesome.

She did say she would go to mass with me though, so there's hope.

>talking to women about politics

There's your problem

then leave her, and let this "perfect and harmonious" world support her.
I wonder if she will enjoy the nigger nurses in her retirement home, if she can even afford one after paying for shaniquas 12 kids.

You just learned a painfull lesson user. You can never redpill your parents. They will always see you as a dumb ass kid, no matter how much what you're saying makes sense.

All women that age are like that.
>Remind her her grandbabies will be white men.

>Muh White genocide

>Ive been reading history for multiple hours a day for the last 5 years
Shitposting on Sup Forums doesnt count, leaf

Friendly reminder if Traevon Martin was white, George Zimmerman would be behind bars right now.
White privilege is very real. You're butthurt that society is trying to level the playing field? You already have a huge headstart in life thanks to your skin color. Show a bit of empathy you loser.

You should be prepared to move out if you do that

>friendly reminder that you're talking out of your ass and claiming to have knowledge from alternate universes

>maybe if your knew history you would understand why you deserve to be in this position
No one deserves to be in this position, since when does anyone "deserve" to suffer?

Fucking kill her right now, she doesn't want equality or peace, she wants to usurp western civilization and assume control of the very power structure she fought against.
She has no respect for the power she wields, she didn't earn it so she takes no responsibility for it.

She, and everyone like her, will destroy us all.

>How do you accept that the world around you and the people you love are utterly fucked beyond repair?
Umm... stop generalizing from your experience with your mother to the entire world?

>browses a natsoc board which worships Hitler
>not a nazi

>implying a white kid would be in that scenario

You need to get better at redpilling those around you. Don't engage them head on in a debate. Always hide your power level. Questions are the best way to make someone think.

I stay sane because over time I've redpilled my wife and in laws and they used to be big time hippies, like Oregon tier hippies.

No matter what, know you're not alone and keep pushing forward.

After awhile you just sort of remove yourself from society.

And when you do go out, to work or whatever, you're just sort of a human shell on auto-pilot.

At least that's how it works for me.

Don't worry I'm a double history economics grad(not that that matters much beyond stating where my passion and interests lies, especially with the history half). I'm 31 and since 18-19 my only real hobby outside of drinking, carousing, loose whores and some sports has been studying all things history/politics, etc.

Knowledge of all that will still never stop a person who's greatest involvement with politics is watching CNN with Don lemon occasionally before they pass out from telling you essentially how stupid and ignorant you are about politics. It's just one of those subjects where everyone's an expert and there's a strong correlation between ignorance and arrogance.

what a baby

Terribly tragic considering you're the one utterly fucked beyond repair.

I pity you.

Unfortunately ignorance often begets confidence, especially in women. You will never meet a woman who will admit she is wrong, even in the face of overwhelming evidence because they don't come to believe things through evidence and proof. Believing and doing what they FEEL is right is all that matters to them.

>How the fuck do you guys stay sane? How do you accept that the world around you and the people you love are utterly fucked beyond repair?

I'm not even talking about any of that with my mother, she's just too stupid.

My friends....they push me, fuck them. They want to talk big boys things and then cry when
>muh feelings

There is no way to avoid it and I wont be silent all the time arround idiocy.

why is cat angry?

im going to die some day so i dong care

I argued with my mother over the Le Pen election and I discovered she literally didn't know the definition of right or left government policies. You cannot argue with stupid it is not possible even when overwhelmingly proven wrong they still take this moral highground.

Don't know but...

I love Michis :3

Just tell her what JBP pretty much alluded to. Tell her, "Compassion is just as deadly if not worse than blind hate and segregation, when put in the hands of those who will protect the ""weak"" at any costs. Even if it means destroying any aggressor. You should know, you're a mother." And leave it at that. If she doesn't know what you're talking about than she needs a lecture in psychology.

I know my dad is a total lefty retard and i cant stand his "muh russia druoaoumphie is finished" nonsense constantly. My mom is a bit red pilled but not completely and is still pretty annoyingly left. its their generation. they were the ones who brought us the leftism or else mentality that we cant understand

My own Dad and Aunt did that to me.

She would be lost after the first 3 words

Focus on your own life and start a family and never let her see her grand children

>Explain how political correctness is bullshit and how it has become okay to publicly denigrate white people and men

>political correctness is bullshit
>but hurting my feelings is wrong

I think your mistake was trying to have a political conversation with your mother.

These things aren't about fairness or equity and when whites become a minority and then look for allies they won't find any.

Truth. Spare yourself.

>i tried to have reasonable and logical discussion regarding politics and racial identity
>with a woman
ya dun goofed. women are retarded, grow up.