Hillary Jail Time?

Judge Nipolitano on Fox Newsnews just now said that Hillary Clinton can still be prosecuted for her actions and treasonous mishandling of classified information, after Rosenstein reviewed Comy's investigation report.

Is Hillary fucked?

Seriously. Not being political here, but what probability exists that she'll be prosecuted?

>Seriously. Not being political here

Where do you think you are?

>thinks there's a chance Hilary isn't screwed
Kek

>Where do you think you are?
I meant I'm asking in a nonpartisan manner, not picking sides, just on a law enforcement level alone.

Don't hold your breath. She and Bill have so much dirt on basically everyone that a prosecution is inpossible. Hence why Vomey recommended no charges while admitting she dun goofed *and* saying outright that if someone else did what she did they would be charged.

It's ogre for the investigation.

Her odds at jail time at higher now than before, but it's like 1% vs 2%.

Legally, the only thing preventing the filing of charges would be an immunity deal or the statute of limitations. Neither apply here, so there's no reason charges can't be filed.

Obviously, there's alot more to it, which is why your question is so stupid.

He said that, and he also said that there was no evidence to suggest she broke the law in another statement. He's all over the fucking place lol.

As a last resort she'll switch with her body double.

Generally Jailing your political rivals looks really really really bad so she is probably fine.

That was a long time ago too.

Their power is waning.

Would be bad for Trump politically. But he might just be enough of a mad man to say "fuck it, Toss that nazti-assed bitch in jail"

>Is Hillary fucked?

No. Even if she gets prosecuted, (((they))) have other options

>Bribe the judge
>Bribe the prosecutor
>Get a different judge that is easier to bribe
>Coerce the people handling the evidence to destroy it
>Kill the judge and have it ruled a suicide
>Same with the prosecutor, until prosecutors decide the case is not worth their life

Failing that, they will kick down the doors of the courtroom and waste everyone inside with machine guns before they let Hillary Clinton be charged for her crimes like a commoner. You are delusional if you think she will ever see the inside of a prison cell.

This, unfortunately the left would get the upper hand of the narrative even though she deserves a prison cell.

Mostly this senario

1: she goes to the court room wave a small amout of 1 million shekels and set free of any crime
2: she goes to jail
or
3: all evidence was fabricated by the russians (that hacker Sup Forums?)

I was going to thank you after I read the first sentence, but then you fucked me on the last sentence.

You good dammed brits always know how to act like stuck up faggy bitches, don't you?

I hope a Muslim rapes your prepubescent daughter this month, nigger.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. A brit shouldn't gave to explain your own government to you.

>Would be bad for Trump politically. But he might just be enough of a mad man to say "fuck it, Toss that nazti-assed bitch in jail"
See, I agree with this.
Trump doesn't follow "what's good politically".
I think he really wants to put the bitch in jail, especially since he made that promise to his supporters, and Trump always keeps his promises.

Digits and pic related puts her down once and for all.

Is there anything more pathetic in the world than a brit fag cuck? kys faggot

There's Trudeau.

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. A brit shouldn't gave to explain your own government to you
You didn't explain my government, you bucktoothed fucked up face faggot.
The FBI is a law enforcement agency.
I'm asking Leo questions.
Go back to praying to your pedophile God, Muhammad.

If anyone in this mess ever actually followed the fucking law like they expect the rest of us to, she'd have been in jail before the elections even started.

Trey Gowdy is literally John Marston.

you got him there

Yes. However, you sir are delusional if you think that no one will swing for this. How this will go is going to be evident in comey's replacement.

Russians like tea more than brits

>anyone in this mess ever actually followed the fucking law like they expect the rest of us to, she'd have been in jail before the elections even started.
Yes, but if anything Trump has demonstrated that anything is possible now with his presidency.

That was especially proven today with Comy's firing.

Why did you quote the entire text of my post?

You're asking very simple legal questions about the way your federal criminal laws work. Stop asking to be spoofed and do the research yourself, you lazy cunt.

>hurr durr, Muhammad

London us still whiter than any of your major cities. The UK as a whole is still 87% white, compared to 52% in America.

Trump didn't get James Comey to switch sides. Trump lost the key to Hillary's destruction and jail time. Why? It was clear Comey was under the instruction of Obama's administration to keep the Hillary Clinton's email on the low low. But when congress intervened and realized FBI was HOLDING back info. They subpoena the FBI- top kek. And they had to release and reopen the investigation. Hence 11 days before the investigation, Comey opened the Email case.

Trump wasn't just going after Hillary, I guess he was going after Obama too. For they are clearly colluding, the deep state will kill Comey for it. Comey rather be fired than turn on Obama.

>Why did you quote the entire text of my post?
>You're asking very simple legal questions about the way your federal criminal laws work. Stop asking to be spoofed and do the research yourself, you lazy cunt.
>>hurr durr, Muhammad
>London us still whiter than any of your major cities. The UK as a whole is still 87% white, compared to 52% in America.
Why are you here?

Why come to a political forum, if you find it so irritating to converse about politics, or talk about current events.

You know what I think?

I think you're angry because a nigger fucked your wife.

A nigger.

A nigger actually put this large cock in your wife's old rotten pussy, where your children came from.

You can never make that go away.

A nigger did that to you.

A Muslim nigger.

I'm so sorry, sweetie.

Nope

The White House is justifying Comey's firing on the basis Hilary was mistreated by the FBI in their investigation. This is exactly the same as Trump and Pompeo Wikileaks during the campaign because of the damage they did to Clinton, then Sessions and Pompeo calling Wikileaks Russian assets and vowing to prosecute them. Trump flat-out fucking said after he won the election "We don't care about that anymore, do we?" and was cheered.

Give up your obsessive hatred of Hilary and see Trump for who he is.

>white men unironically voting for Hillary Clinton in like 6 states
wtf

*praising Wikileaks during the campaign, that is.

>that reddit spacing
>unironically quoting a whole post
>le edgy nigger posting

America is a mess.

lmao, you have no idea what Trump's play is.

Read this faggot.

They only voted for Hillary in Hawaii, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire from what I see.

Alt-Righter here. Shouldn't we forget about the Hillary Clinton witch hunt? She already lost the election. We've been trying for years to get dirt on her and nothing has stuck so far.

>>that reddit spacing
>>unironically quoting a whole post
>>le edgy nigger posting
>America is a mess
If we're such a mess, why are you on our website that we created?

Why can't you create your own Muslim Sup Forums?

Do you realize we literally fucked your Queen's asshole and after Brexit, your rely on America to survive!

You're literally the Mexico of Europe.

Also, if you're country is so great, why are your teeth all fucked up?

Shill here. Don't you think we should divide this board and defend Hillary Clinton?

Umm sweetie, you don't need political opponents in a dictatorship .

there is a good reason why obabo won't step foot in the US or any of it's jurisdiction zones

Why are you posting pictures of Jews? We know who sucks the Jewish cock. You have more Jews than Israel and you are the biggest advocate for the Zionist agenda.

If they had anything truly substantial on Hilary the Justice department would've assigned a special team of attorneys and investigators to the case and be gathering evidence in preparation for an indictment (or they would if they'd hired anybody, jej). But they're not and they won't, Hilary-bashing has done what it can for Trump, he's done with it.

>Believing the 30D monopoly meme

Kek, the most substantial thing Trump has accomplished so far is sign off on a budget with more money for Planned Parenthood than his stupid fucking wall.

>Why are you posting pictures of Jews? We know who sucks the Jewish cock. You have more Jews than Israel and you are the biggest advocate for the Zionist agenda
I'll take some hot IDF girls over an army of rapist sandniggers taking over your country, faggot! LMFAO

America 1+
UK 0

*touches my butt and act like it's on fire*

@124868003
Incoherent world-salad posting is the new Lefty tactic. When you don't have arguements , resort to schizophrenia. World-salad ramblings are also how bots put together posts, hmmm really makes you think.

do you even Sup Forums

Prosecute her.....
Get Bill and Chelsea
and their little dog Toto too

>based Jews, someone give these Jews a coat

How come shit always hits the fan when this fucking bitch comes back into the public eye? She's a liability.

LOCK HER UP

It's about goddamn time

must be why people are freaking out. Her time is coming

Not if their is blatant evidence of her corruption

Let's see, destroying evidence, colluding and intervening with on going FBI investigation.

Learn to law. It is pretty simple, they have the intent to hide, they act on it by destroying evidences. They get found out, they intervene by colluding with Comey to keep the email on the low low.
Congress found out, Congress had to subpoena the FBI for information.

Tampering with evidence is a criminal offense.
(law in US, may face up to 20 years)

Obstruction of justice is a criminal offense.
(law in US, may face up to 20 years)

That's right, if only America uphold their laws, maybe the democrats won't be so corrupted and the people won't be so fucked up.

No. She won't be prosecuted. Did you even read why Comey was fired?

>Is Hillary fucked?

And the rest of the Democrats are going to prison with her.

Bad politically? Anything he does will be hated by the media nothing will make democrats or the media change their minds. He's making the right choice. Democrats are out of control and he needs to destroy them.

tfw Trump fired Comey to get in someone he knows will procescute her cause shes been getting too lippy on twitter