The_donald hate thread

the_donald hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did he mean by this?

>hahaha I'm ironically saying "based" and "rekt" I'm so funny hahah lame-o normie reddit Trump (the JEW!!) supporters BTFO by my hilarious fresh satire

murdoch murdoch and paul town are so fahnny :^)

I will always have the distinction of making one post on Donald, and getting one permaban.

>muh based niggers can't be made fun of
Lol no thanks

SHILLS Spamming divide and conquer bullshit

SAGE

This is a Share Blue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>divide and conquer kike thread

no thanks reddit

Epic redpill, fellow pedes

ITT: mad t_d cucks

BASED BLACK MEN AND TRANNIES AM I RIGHT FOLKS?

the_donald absolutely BTFO

>butthurt donald redditors

Kek

Are you a fellow BASED BLACK GUY? I'm a BASED BLACK GUY too

SHARE BLUE

SHARE BLUE

SHARE BLUE

REMINDER WE HAVE O B J E C T I V E EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE INFILITRATRD BY SHARIABLUE. BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THESE PEOPLE ARE SPREADING DISCORD AND DISUNITY TO F R A C T U R E OUR MOVEMENT. DONT BE SO EASILY FOOLED.

what movement?

BASED BLACK MAN, will you impregnate my wife? The so-called """""TOLERANT LEFT""""" would hate it if this STRAIGHT WHITE MALE had a MIXED RACE baby! IMAGINE THEIR SHOCK

Good afternoon fellow centipedes!

Let's have a good thread but remember to tone down the racism a few notches okay.

We also have objective evidence that we are infiltrated by /r/The_Donald, and their posting is absolute dogshit.

gonna let based black man in maga hat fuck my wife, this is gonna trigger libkeks so fucking hard lmao

Share blue, yall niggas are some of the saddest fucks I can imagine. How does it feel knowing you are only cucking yourselves?

Keep repeating "ITS WURKING GUIS!!" while we sit back growing in numbers. The nigger and Jew days are numbered queers.

ya fuck plaunmpf and fuck white people
Its a strange time to be making one of these threads. Probably shills d&c. Make no mistake, plebbitfags aren't welcome but Donald Trump is still good.

Those always amused me, who the fuck is the_donald trying to appeal to with those? Blacks, minorities overwhelmingly vote for liberals each election.

Civic nationalists need to lay off trying to appeal to minorities, minorities will always vote for liberals because liberals are intent on destroying white demographics for power. Liberals offered them America in exchange for votes, so nothing civic nationalists can do will appeal to them, they've already been offered the golden goose by democrats, no offer will ever get sweeter than that.

Fuck off shill. Follow the rules.

HE INSULTED MY BASED BLACK MAN

HE MUST BE A PAID SHILL TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER WTFFFF

Donald Trump is enforcing the law. Crimea is Ukraine's. Isn't this what the liberals wanted? I personally don't care because he's playing advanced geopolitics. The motives of Trump's actions don't meet the surface. We've seen this many times.

>He has not expressed formal support for Assad nor has he cut US funding to Syrian rebel groups
He doesn't have to. He also doesn't want to make a huge move so quickly. The Middle East is too big of a problem to do drastic things. Anyone older than a Millennial understands this.
>Our relations with China and Mexico have worsened
Of course they have, but it's not his fault for them getting mad that he's not just slapping them on the wrist like the previous presidents.
>Trump made massive cuts to the EPA
They're still operating on billions of dollars, much more money it took to fund Trump's Campaign. Plus, give me actual evidence of climate change.
>He has severely reduced restrictions on gun sales to the mentally ill.
Most mentally ill people are not violent. Also, for the violent ones, the violence would show up on background checks.

>removed regulations preventing coal waste into streams
Fake news, they invalidated a change to a law.

>We're like Jesus and Moses
My sides

Holy shit man just shut the fuck up

>"/r/the_donald will ban you for dissent lol everyone go collect your bans"
>go to /r/t_d
>get mildly redpilled
>"look at all this crazy stuff Sup Forums is doing!"
>come to Sup Forums
>holy shit the holocaust didn't happen, niggers are subhuman, jews are just muslims without all the explosions(at least without claiming them) and hitler did nothing wrong

if it weren't for /r/the_donald, I wouldn't be as redpilled as I am now. AMA. inb4 "you have to go back"

>Comey gets the boot
>Sh-Shit guys m-more divide and conquer shilling

Blumpkeks are the same idpol SJWs, except conservative instead of liberal. They just can't help but parade their tokens.

I literally got banned on my first post. All I did was link this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA

If this is true, top fucking kek

You have to go back

for a board that supposedly doesn't care about T_D you niggers insist on spamming threads about T_D 24/7
not politics

>ya fuck plaunmpf and fuck white people
nice strawman argument
>Crimea is Ukraine's
yeah and the falklands are argentinian

how long have you been here you fucking faggot

you don't belong here

anyone else noticing people trying too hard?
chocolate rambo is too old for them I guess

Since Russia violated (((international law))) Ukraine still has validated rights.

but fuck the jews amirite

You mean plebbitors?

Rules for radicals. You're using them right now lefty cuck.

>he thought that was supposed to be an argument.
Just calling a shill a shill. You are a shill.

t. a nationalist and a globalist

>mfw I realize these retarded plebbitors walk among us

GAS THEM ALL PAPA ADOLF GAS THEM ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This guys gets it

>/endthread

Just go away

Before this shit, I actually did believe a lot of the trash civic posts were from Redditors. Now I realize most were from the shills. Thank you guys so much for educating me and a massive amount of other pol users that these derail threads and reddit hate comments are you scum. If not for your stupidity, I and many other would still be divided against each other. Now I am aware most - if not all of these threads are shill tactics.

If there is one thing I absolutely love abut liberals and commies, its that you are fucking retarded beyond words. Thank you deeply for educating us. Your time will come.

>dat reply circle in the bottom left

why are non whites allowed to be developers?

Lacking the intelligence necessary to convince average people to adopt your way of thinking you resort to moronic brainwashing methods that target the lowest of the low on the iq scale.

Great thread exactly what pol needs

kek, you can always tell who's a ledditor just based on their style of typing. That unique blend of paranoia, shill-calling, and air of self-righteousness, like they think they are doing the work of God.

Can someone tell me what the fuck a "pede" is?

Just another piece of divide and conquer. Nice try, shill

Americans were a mistake
I miss the atheist libertarian Sup Forums before christcucks from trailer parks took over

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AN ATTEMPT TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER

POL AND THE_DONALD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WORKING TOGETHER AND YOUR DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS WON'T WORK YOU SHAREBLUE SHILL

POL AND THE_DONALD STAND AS ONE AGAINST ALL LEFTISTS AND NAZIS

Potentially getting into arguments with the person sticking needles and chemicals into you probably isnt a good idea

me too man.

T_D was quickly taken over by Kushner and Cadre via a change in mods.

There number 1 rule is literally no antisemitism or criticism of Israel.

That board just exists to promote ((Kushner)) and his policies and control the narrative.

Most of the intelligent people have been banned from there, those who are left are useful idiots who have even been directed here.

Easy to spot them. Degenerate tranny threads, Israel first, based black guy posts, great big beautiful door posts, and most importantly no criticism of Jews ever.

Go back to red.dit

You haven't been here long have you.

>muh international law
means jack shit in practice, ukraine has 0 control over crimea because it isn't theirs anymore
just checked and i'm not a shill
love seeing the redditors expose themselves

TD had its use during the election. Now I won't visit it until re-election. Pretty simple.

How is a screenshot evidence of anything? Do you know what photoshop is, kid?

WE
ARE
THE
DONALD

HAHA FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE FAGGOT

>I want others to agree with me, but hate the people who will allow that to happen

Shills or retards, you choose.

SHARIABLUE GET OUT T_D AND /POL WILL ALWAYS BE ALLIES! SHADILAY AND PRAISE KEK!

1/10 bait

you have to go back
what the fuck does that even mean?

Leave. You're unmistakenly 15 years old.

>divide and conquer bullshit
It's the oldest trick in the Talmud.
When you fight your ally you win.

>white bois last hope is white supremacism/nat soc
>they rightfully want jews to get removed from planet
>jews notice there is something wrong
>jews inflitrate white supremacism

kek, they are master of deception

Donald Trump is an incompetent kike puppet

>shareblue is trying to purge the redditors from Sup Forums
Were they the good guys all along?

Nice graphic user. Literally describes it perfectly.

I was there during the Syria strikes and faggots were literally hating on Ben Garrison, Farage and Le Pen while praising John Mccain and Lindsay Graham for "standing by Trump"

That whole sub exists to serve ((interests))

Tjanks, Trump is a kike.
Pic related, he is actually a quarter jewish

What the fuck Maldives, rare as fuck

>all these retarded redditors thinking that if we hate them they are shills
Do you think the rest of this site has been filled with shills for the past 7 years you dumbfucks, literally everyone hates you here other than you crossposting idiots

RARE

I said that they were following Trump blindly and got banned. Wasn't even a post, just a reply.

anyone has this pic but with the Sup Forums guy next to him?

Based pedes.

There were so many posts about the false flag chemical attack. All of the posts were urging trump not tomact and to call for an investigation. As soon as president trump ordered the naval misssile strike, the subreddit experienced a sudden change of heart and praised him for it. Yes, striking an air base defending a major christian town from al waeda is somehow a good thing. Investigations and being wise in one's actions are bad.

If you believe this you are an idiot.

Shareblue is ran by liberal globalist Jews who would never dare post anything criticizing Jews and can't stop pushing diversity down everyones throat.

Likewise try posting about Jewish control, blacks being out of control, Israel doing 9/11, or the Holocaust being fake on the donald. You will immediately be banned.

Shareable and T_D are both ran by Jews and for Jews. Both promote degeneracy(Trannies), ban any talk about pizza gate, and most importantly any criticism of ((them))