They're gonna go after the entire DNC

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

This can't get any better

He's make a good one!

nasty times :)

>nasty times :)

indeed

Clarke or Arpaio plz

Mega bump. Man can you guys believe how bad Sharia blue is freaking out right now? I have never seen so many derail threads in my life.

Christ, he's going to publicly hang BLM members.

Best timeline.

were did cnn say this?

the first black FBI director?

holy shit if he was an anti cointelpro sleeper agent the whole time?

good entertainment coming

Bump

There's no way this based patriot black cowboy is getting that appointment though

YES PLEASE

>it's an enthusiasm for donald trump doing a serious shakeup which ends in disappointment episode
not another, i can't handle another

Gowdy or Chaffetz more likely

YES!!!

No B.S.

I was weary about the idea of him being FBI director, but with statements like... how can I not love him?

Sheriff David Clark, Black White Supremacist Hitler 2024?

I'm hoping they erect the gallows on the national mall.

MAGA

it's not going to happen. he would not have the respect of the agents

I would seriously vote for based sheriff clarke

>CNN

what do derail threads even accomplish? it sounds retarded to think that some company is spending time on this board trying to distract a bunch of fat neets and autists from this news (which is all over the internet and TV right now)

I'd understand slide threads being a possibility if the board was attempting a raid or trying to figure something out (i.e shia the cuck's location) and they wanted to impede it, but this? cmon man

BEND
OVER
CLINTON
GIRL

CRIMINAL SCUM!!!

>Get to call leftists racist whenever David Clarke executes another DNC member.

Make it happen kek!

> either one of them over the FBI

Oh man, shit could get seriously real....the hilarious part is that it could go bad for both parties if that happens.

But it sure would make for some great TV.

Big if true

How do you go from Sheriff to FBI Director?

practice

Clarke would make a good fbi director if he were to be pro-white and put his niggers in check.
But you plebbit le_dahanald civicuck faggots praising him because he's a nigger pisses me off. Fuck off faggots back to plebbit.

Wtf I love affirmative action now

Arpaio would be a radically profound mistake as the FBI Director but Clarke I can get behind.

Arpaio would almost certainly abuse the powers that come along with being FBI Director in such ridiculous ways that it would be an embarrassment to the government in general and Trump himself.

Clarke on the other hand... he's based as fuck and because he's black it'll defeat a lot of the talking points that the libtards can come up to reflect Clarke in a negative light.

you do things bigly

I can't even begin to convey how happy I would be if this happened

Our Guy?

Arpaio for ICE you shmuck.

Is this the one "based blackman" who's okay?

Can you really go from sheriff to fbi director?

Holy shit, is killary finally going to face justice? She must be sweating bullets right now.

Nice try schlomo

>How do you go from Sheriff to FBI Director?

by the power of Trump

Back to plebbit faggot.

>Arpaio would almost certainly abuse the powers that come along with being FBI Director in such ridiculous ways that it would be an embarrassment to the government in general and Trump himself.
can you please make your case why you believe this? AFAICT he's just concerned with upholding the law. between the fruit of the poisonous tree thing and the obama's birth cert, he strikes me as a man of integrity who is willing to do the impossible despite knowledge of certain failure and personal harm.

"based black man" is a fucktarted concept to begin with, but even my NatSoc self will admit Clarke would probably do a really good job getting done what needs doing.

This is very true. What about Gowdy, though?

Arpaio only gives a fuck about making a name for himself. Fuck that faggot.

I remeber when he was asked in an interview if he was being considered for a position in the Trump administration. He just smiled and said he cant talk about it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would rather a white patriot fbi director like gowdy or arpaio .

call dems racist if they whine about this

*NatCuck
FTFY

We might actually get right wing death squads. Praise kek

faggot

I would fucking love to see this. Liberals would fucking lose it

They didn't.

It's just trumptard projection.

Besides, Franken would fuck this idiot up during congressional approval.

Gowdy is a lawyer. They've done enough harm.

Arpaio for ICE.

praise kekistan

Hillary almost went from being first lady to President. If you have cash you can do anything boss man

The reason it's a fucktarded concept is because of all the r/T_D fags fawning over them because they're still so desperate to not look racist.

Fuck that. I am racist, but this guy's got the chops for the job and it should be left at that.

The reality of the situation is America is not a white ethnostate. Given that situation, a person in charge of the FBI who is likely to tackle the overwhelmingly jewish corruption is a good choice, even if he is black.

based black man!

Agree.

he has a history of being a highly respected prosecutor and he has a sparkling clean background/reputation. but i think they might have someone more pliable in mind. just a guess tho

I would be pleased to see Clarke get bumped to a higher position, but it'd leave a big-ass void here in Milwaukee for crime to get worse in his absence since he won't tolerate any bullshit and everyone else will.

I have mixed feelings about this.

shadilay! Dangerous faggots ftw!

>a person in charge of the FBI who is likely to tackle the overwhelmingly jewish corruption is a good choice, even if he is black.
yeah, that guy is not sheriff clarke

no one gives a shit about milwaukee

Stop being retarded. There are much more qualified and ideologically relevant people than Arpaio. What are you, his grandson? Fuck off.

You don't think so? Why not? I was under the impression he ran a tight ship.

Should be Gowdy

The FBI is a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. Having Clarke would be perfect as he is the epitome of law and order.

Gowdy is a politician. While he is a based politician we don't need anymore politics within the FBI

He's not jew wise. We might get some crack downs on antifa and BLM, but jews won't lose any power because of this.

google NSA shill bots thats literally the government itself investing into exactly that or try larping harder shill

either ways the "le shareblue xD" meme is just a shill tactic by trump cucks to appropiate real shill as a "common enemy" to get Sup Forums back on their side when everyone already saw through Trumps kikery and 666D chess flipflopping.

Lets keep this shit in the general vicinity of reality; the Jews are never going to lose power through governmental means. They own it after all.

All things considered I think Clarke would be a good choice again, based in realistic expectations.

How do you go from steak salesman to leader of the Free world

>jews won't lose any power because of this
I don't think he is the right pick because he is too much of a talkative showman, but he does seem like the type to be "unreasonable" when asked to look past some Jew trick. Jews are only as powerful as their ability to influence, someone like Clark might be resistant to blackmail and negotiating. Identifying and frustrating kikery doesn't require knowing the Jew, just having principles.

I was just breaking your balls with the cuck comment. I'd much rather see a white guy head the fbi (sheriff joe arpaio comes to mind), but I think Sheriff Clarke will be beneficial in the long run. Like I said, I would really expect him to go after antifa and blm which is good for white nationalists.

Gowdy is open borders. Endorsed Rubio in the primaries. Do your research, brah!

>CNN
Very Fake News

Would be absolutely fantastic.

Following the money trail of antifa and BLM (then cutting it off and prosecuting the financiers) would hurt the jews at least.

that's quite a nice argument you have there friendo

Clarke, Rowdy Gowdy, or Chaffetz pls

The next FBI director. Screencap this

>drumps a neo con cucked by the jews

nothing shilling about this post

Proud shabbos goy. Please God no.

>blacks having power

>not abusing it

>being effective at all

Fuck you

I deeply hope it's Gowdy or Clarke 2bh

This.

(Talented Tenth?)

One of the few people who actually deserves getting called a "based black guy"

next FBI director sounds like a total asspull though

There's no fucking way. Please tell me this is true, my country is actually being saved.

Just like he fucked everyone else up, right...

That would be pretty awesome I think he deserves a promotion regardless.

KEK wills it so make it so Trump.

>what do derail threads even accomplish?
Topic dilution. Changing board "culture".

ARPAIO FOR FBI

Nice link faggot.

Better link

Chaffetz did say he is giving up his congressional seat too. Really makes you think

this will never happen. He's not even jewish. Did you miss the part where (((Trump))) stabbed us in the back?