You have ten seconds to explain why race mixing is worse than homosexuality, your time starts - now

You have ten seconds to explain why race mixing is worse than homosexuality, your time starts - now

Homosexuality doesn't produce offspring.

I win.

[/thread]

>Homosexuality doesn't produce offspring.

yet

>he doesn't know about Ronaldo and that his argument is as shitty as not understanding the role of Hagar in the Bible
Don't worry. The new artificial eggs can only be made from male skin cells. Or from sperm. And we now have the wombs too. And a defeat for every argument you have on this. Surrogacy, in one word, basically. Use your brains

It's not.

Race mixing is not remotely worse than homosexuality.

It's not even in the same league.

>it's another pro-racemixing thread

This is going to be a shitty boring thread of pearl clutching and lies I'm gone

bro how can you grow a baby in your butt

it doesn't make sense

It's not though. Master race

>Race mixing is not remotely worse than homosexuality.
but why tho
it doesn't hurt anyone
it has no effect on society, it doesn't produce anything bad

Homos don't make children

homosexuality may spread disease and limit reproduction, but race mixing dilutes valuable DNA with garbage DNA. The next Tesla, Einstein, Mozart, DaVinci, etc. isn't going to be black, hispanic, or arab, just like the last 30,000 of them weren't either.

>I'm gone
Thankfully. Waiting for a real intellectual debate to occur.

>it has no effect on society, it doesn't produce anything bad

Mongrels are worse than no children.

Both are abominations, however.

I don't have to explain either. Both destroy culture, both are against natural instincts and both provide zero benefits outside of `feelings` and `muh equality`.

You can have diverse genes preventing inbreeding without the need to race mix. There are enough white people to ensure genetic diversity while keeping your genetic code white and not dirtying it up.

There are 0 benefits to either. Homosexuality doesn't contribute to the continuation of human kind and racemixing offers no perks, you're simply degrading white DNA and barely improving non white, both end up still being mongrels and worse off.

Maybe a fake womb that you can implanted in there

homosexuality doesn't though
if religion didn't make it into a taboo topic, pride parades wouldn't even be a thing

both are crimes against humanity

Faggots dont create bisexuals as offspring.

Race traitors create mongrels as offspring.

>why race mixing is worse than homosexuality
It's not.

Nobody cares about your cummy shit babies you dirty stinky faggot.

>Tesla
incel with depression, died without passing on genes
>Einstein
jew
>Mozart
had severe health issues his whole life, died at 35 childless
>DaVinci
dude wat