Trump is now literally just Nixon 2.0...

Trump is now literally just Nixon 2.0. In 20 or 30 years he'll just be part of a multiple choice question comparing the two right before they were impeached.

Go ahead, call me a shill. I hate the Democrats. This goes beyond that into embarassing fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/allan-lichtman-interview-trump-impeachment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seconded.

Shill

Nixon did nothing wrong

Anderson Cooper plz go

>In 20 or 30 years he'll just be part of a multiple choice question comparing the two right before they were impeached.
kek

kek

You will be hilarious in a few years man.

You really are cucked as Hell.

Nixon was a far smarter and better man. Still committed a crime, though. Just like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump.

Nixon had legislative accomplishments

what crime has trump committed?

Morpheus is that really you ?

Well I guess we will find out in a bit.

Why do we skip when Clinton did it? (((Hmm)))

You're an idiot or a troll if you have to ask that, newfag.

Winning the election
IT WAS HER TURN DAMMIT

Are you kidding me? 2.0

How about the truth that they're both fucking guilty. And Comey told us straight about both of them like a real American with no party pandering affiliations would do.

Impeachment is coming. Stupidest political move ever.

If only that actually happened.

No intent found.

He's great as a medicine for extremist conservashits around the world though.

Do you think impeachment means removal from office?

>Trump is literally Nixon
>Trump is literally Hitler
So Nixon is literally Hitler as well?

you mean obama right? because obama was the one who ordered surveillance of political opponents using gov resources

If they had anything Trump would have been stopped from running, while the proven criminal Clinton is still getting a slide. #Bullets for clinton

Do people not realize that Obama's spying and the cover-up is Watergate 2.0 on steroids, not this shit?

Dear God you're an idiot.

Anyone thinking Trump is going to get impeached for anything is literally on another planet.

He may not win a second term, but guaranteed he will serve his first term in full.

>Trump impeached
Unlike Hillary at least Trump was president.

All of these:

gq.com/story/allan-lichtman-interview-trump-impeachment

Lichtman said Trump would be President when everyone said he was wrong and now says he'll be impacted, for over three decades, never wrong. Ignores the polls and the media. He's right all over again. Stop being a shill for Trump and wake up.

if he colluded with russia, he will.

>GQ
my fucking sides

Nixon was unironically a very good president and its disgusting the way people have slandered him.

Or you could answer the question. Oh wait, you can't, because he didn't.

Oh I'm not arguing with you there or saying Hillary or Obama did not commit crimes partyfags. They did do awful shit. Just saying Trump is now also pretty obviously a guilty traitor who sold our country for pure money along with Kushner to every foreign interest under the sun. He has no principles morality or loyalty.

Both Nixon and Hitler were geniuses and poets compared to Trump.

>dude lmao this is literally nixon 2.0 because nixon did a thing to the fbi too xdddd
burgers in charge of knowing their own history

>Trump would be President
that was click bait back then

>Nixon was unironically a very good president

I actually agree that he was a much, much better leader and President than Trump. His crimes were probably much less, as well.

Fuck yeah, he's Nixon.

Nixon carried fucking 49 states. 49.

He drastically improved our relations with a major rival.

He ended a major war.

Health insurance reforms, etc.

So you're right, Trump is amazing.

>pretty obviously a guilty traitor
Proof?

I will wait.

>WAAAH, TRUMP ISNT GOING AFTER HILLARY
>WAAAH, TRUMP IS GOING AFTER THE CIA FOR NOT GOING AFTER HILLARY

You kike shills really do try to play every angle to cause dissent, don't you?

>both houses of congress controlled by his party
>hasn't committed any crimes
>investigations brought up nothing 3 times
>impeachment incoming
Are sheep fuckers all this retarded?

Please get this Alligator off this channel. Old news.

>call me a shill
>I hate the Democrats

get fucked, neocon.

Nixon was literally one of the best presidents in our history

Daily reminder.

I say this often

Ugh, bigot. That does it because you can't put your racism under control I'm killing pepe a second time.

>Entire Country Wants Comey Gone for One Reason or Another
>Has fucked up every major public event one way or the Other

>MUH RUSSIA
>No Proof
>Desperately Grasping at Straws
>Actual McCarthyism "I have secret files that say hes Guilty!"

Ya, that's totally the same as Watergate

> Nixon hates Jews
> his secretary of state was Jewish

MUH RUSSIANS!!!

This, Nixon was the last real american president.

>implying he had a choice

Find a new swamp senpai, this ones been drained.

Nixion did nothing wrong.

>b-b-b-b-but muh wiretapzz1!!!!1!!!1!

Shut the fuck up, shills. The President has the authority to go beyond the limits of the law when national security requires it. Since the Jew Deal, the Democratic Party has been a tool of international Communism intended to subvert American democracy and Watergate was therefore completely justified.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>>1248666664866666

Like I said Nixon was the far superior President. That's why Trump will just be the inferior sequel historically.

>2017
>still being a good goy
>still defending these fucking backstabber traitor criminals
I mean really now

Fuck off, Nixon was a decent, honourable man from a working class family who was extremely weary of the kikes and their influence. Trump is a zionist shill who sucks kike dick every day of his life. Nixon was ten times the man Trumpstein could ever dream of being. Kys.

Great!

Nixon was a great president just like Trump.

He's historically right you stupid vatnik. Nixon fired a guy from the same position once the investigation to the break in was underway.

He was shortly thereafter fried. His lie "I am not a crook" exists for a reason. Trump lied. "Crooked Trump" is the reality he's probably even crookeder than the Clintons, which is amazing until you consider (((who))) he really is and what his team represented. Why Sup Forums was stupid enough to keep getting rused I don't know. Wrong about shit constantly. Pizzagate was my wakeup call that this board is in fact frequently wrong.

>call me a shill
y-y-y-ou right though and I'm a proud red republican...

No he didnt you stupid fuck

He fired the AG and the special prosecute investigating him for obstruction of justice.

Nobody is falling for your tricks shlomo

Nixon was 100 times the fucking man and President Trump will ever be. Shut your mouth.

How did he collude with Russia?

Nixon was purified Trump.

Trump is Shadow Nixon.

Who is Trump's Pat Buchanan? Bannon?

Receives millions from Russia to finance golf courses/hotels. Russia gets him elected. Does his best to reverse all sanctions against Russia or weaken US.

Russia bribed him with millions or billions, Russia gets him elected, in exchange he does whatever Putin says.

Nixon was an extremely popular president before his whole Watergate thing. You do know that his SECOND term was one of the biggest landslides ever right? ie. the public liked the way he handled the country so much in his first 4 years that they overwhelmingly voted for him a 2nd time.

The guy was just way too paranoid. Probably was worried about getting killed by LBJ or something.

Nah man you're right that Trump is just a pale imitation of Nixon and Nixon was a much classier guy so that was unfair. Trump is a frothing idiot in public compared to the way Nixon talked even in private.

thats some advanced shilling

>He drastically improved our relations with a major rival.
The abandonment of Taiwan should be considered a much, much larger blemish on American foreign policy than it is.

>he's just like nixon
>except there's been no evidence of wrongdoing after 3 months of various investigations

Yeah they're exactly the same. I'll grant you're not a shill, you're just a fucking moron.

By the way, thr FBI investigation is a counterintelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation of trump. Trump hasn't done shit. And even the democrats know it.

There has been zero evidence of any Russian ties and people were talking about Trump canning Comey before the Russian ties story took off because of how he handled the Clinton investigation. You're upset because you hate Trump.

No, because people listen to the media, who chase russian conspiracy theories while ignoring actual watergate activity in front of their faces.

The entire media works for the DNC.

>literally

Reddit, please go.

Except by the time the "saturday night massacre" occurred, there was already piles of evidence that nixon's team was guilty of wrongdoing. Not allegations and innuendo, actual evidence.

So it's not at all the same you fucking moron. POST SOME FUCKING PROOF TRUMP CONSPIRED WITH THE RUSSIANS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

I'm so fucking tired of you idiots who don't know a god damn thing.

meh. Nixon might have been a waaaaay better president than the media portrays, but he was still a big government guy. If he were president today, he'd probably do about the same that Trump is doing.

He is a shill, user. They will never answer your question.

Too bad about that while doing what Russia says bit. Plus that's typically not how bribes work.

Whole*

Lmao still can't provide a single piece of evidence

People are so sure that he is going to be impeached but nobody can answer the obvious question: For what? Oh man, he colluded with the Russians? What did they do to influence the election? What's that? You don't know? Then shut the fuck up you idiot, presidents don't get impeached because you think they are mean.

LOL you're too funny. Hillary lost because of Hillary. Fancy that.

Top tier shill

Why do we need sanctions against Russia?

Lol shariablue, we know that's you