If you were the last man on earth, and there was just one woman remaining, but she was black, not african black...

If you were the last man on earth, and there was just one woman remaining, but she was black, not african black, but african-american "hol up, hol up" black, would you breed with her? Why or why not?

Yes. Because I have jungle fever

spreading this tittydrop gif without the subject's consent is equal to rape.

humanity would die off

whats with all the tit gif raids

no because my kids would be forced to breed with each other and within only several generations they would become more and more retarded and cursed to a miserable existence... fighting their natural urge to reproduce with their conscious knowledge that further breeding could only lead to more genetic decay, doomed to immediate extinction or slow descent into mutant human hybrid. i would cum in her butt though.

>Leafs

The correct answer is: no. We all die out to nothing, and then be reborn from nothingness like a phoenix, and again the better of us (whites) will learn to hate the lesser of us (niggers). It's simple evolution.

Humanity is already dead if there is no white people left

There would be no point one way or the other because the human species either dies right then and there or becomes completely 100% inbred half-nigs.

Might as well satisfy my mammal urges and fuck her anyway.

Sage because you've made this thread six gorillion times, but it wouldn't really matter at that point.

Two humans(inb4 >niggers >human) isn't enough to repopulate the species. I'd probably just spend the rest of my years carving a mountain into a warning to aliens about the kikes, just in case any of 'em survived.

Yes because what choice do we have.

May our race of mulatos go on to prosper!

Of course. What kind of stupid ass thread is this.

Hmmmm- paper sack brown. Will give it some thought

Only if she converts to Catholicism.

>2 threads on the front page with a titty drop gif and a question about racemixing

At least wait a bit

Right!
+1

I'd let the human race die gracefully.

two individuals cannot repopulate an entire species.

No, I'd keep her as a sex slave forever, helpless, cut off hands, remove all teeth, place a mouth opener permanently to get BJ any fucking time, fuck her ass all day long until red socket happens, keep her in a cage 3'x10" on bare metal and kill in front of her every bastards we make by "accident"

That's how you treat a shitskin if you're the last man on Earth

> he can't answer the question

>create nigger earth

No thanks, the universe would be better off without.

If it were just me and a nigger left, then humanity was meant to go extinct.

That, and I'm allergic to watermelon.

adam and eve

gg no re

No because it would be a pointless sacrifice on my part since you can't repopulate earth with just 2 people.

Theoretically I think the minimum M:F ratio is 1 male per 7 females and requires a minimum of 80 people. But that's a very close gamble because of the random element of genetics. A minimum of 300 is much more likely to ensure the survival of the species.

>if humans fail to reproduce then we just reproduce spontaneously

>a fucking burger

Sure. Whites evolved once already. Also US blacks are only like 2/3 black on average, so our kids would be like 1/3 black. At that point you're probably down to just like, a 5 IQ point deficiency.

Also there would be no jews around to promote nigger culture, and blacks aren't creative enough to do anything but imitate stereotypes of how they are supposed to behave.

human's and animals can't breed anyways