What if trump did collude with the russians?

>what if trump did collude with the russians?

nah brah. these things are just coincidences. did you hear about clinton's emails?

as long as those lib cucks are butt hurt about it xDDDD

He did though...you think a 6 month investigation continues because of nothing? Smoke and fire my friend.

Whatever he does = good
If he rapes children, then we'll praise him for being based emperor of redpillian lord kek meme magic xD

Shills out in force!

jail both then?!

SLIDE THREAD

Who cares. All this would mean is isis gets BTFO more.

How do you collude with Russia to win an American election? What actual collusion do liberals believe took place?

Who even gives a shit. Not our fault the dems prefer to collude with every uselessly irrelevant shithole country.

OBAMA WIRE TAPP THO

You mad redditboi

>Everything anyone ever does is part of a Jewish master mind trick
>How could (and why would) a major world power influence the election of another major world power?

Sup Forums, everyone

He did. It's just been done in our best interests to start pumping out the swamp.

then it's the most retarded conspiracy in history. he called for the russians to hack clintons emails in front of millions of viewers at a rally. there is tape of it.

You didn't answer my question.

Trump's net-worth alone is like one tenth of Russia's budget, we can't even buy the guy of that scale. and how can you buy someone when every bank is controlled by (((them))) and any moving of the money would be notices under the extreme attention that he recieves.

Then there would be evidence by now.

Why respond if you're not going to answer the question? Libs think normies even watch RT.

the left really believe that saying this constitutes an argument(it doesn't)

What's going to really bake your noodle is what if Trump made a difficult decision in firing Comey since it would ruin Comey's livelihood and invite more scrutiny for Trump, but at the same time save Comey's life since Trump knew he was going to implicate Hillary Clinton in a live speech two days from now?

>>what if trump did collude with the russians?

I'm sure the petrodollar people would be shitting themselves new buttholes

What the fuck does that even mean? The whole RUSSIAN HACKERS bullshit seemed to be timed to drown out anyone talking about Seth Rich's murder and his leaking of the DNC emails to WikiLeaks

It wasn't the Russians who killed Seth Rich, if anything he served their interests by making life more difficult for Clinton

If you don't know who Seth Rich is you don't belong on this board

Saged

WE DID IT, PEDES!! :DDD

Undergraduate students who know nothing and have zero political experience think an investigation will continue forever without any track to follow.

Stick to your barista training degree, you obviously are probably not cut out for the adult world (you arent).

>libfags are trying to slide the sticky off the catalog

They've had Trump under a microscope since at least January 2016
There's nothing there. If there was they might find it but there isn't

you've got to pick finally:

>russia is third world country with shitty economy, dictatorship and widespread corruption

or

>russia is superintelligent hyperpower, capable to inervine in US election UNNOTICED for months and being untouchible with no repercussions for it

it's not a matter of if anymore

>trump colludes with russians to further relationship with russia along with push for shit that i voted for him to do
why do i care? you wouldn't have cared if hillary was caught colluding with anyone lol

o wait

>projection: the post

don't care I like putin he ain't a pussy

What if your grandmother had wheels? She'd be a bicycle, what's your fucking point?

Even if a sex tape of trump blowing putin was released i still would vote for him over hillary

this investigation bullshit with Russia has been going on since last fucking year. There have been 238472308 smoking gun claims in that time frame, and as of last week Comey admitted there was still nothing.

Then Russia did us a fucking solid and saved us from the establishment that has held an iron grip on power since ww2.

But a US-RUSSIA alliance is what I want

Lets say Trump ordered Putin to personally hack hillaries clintons emails to make her look crooked before the election.

I don't believe this is a crime, so nothing happens.

So then what about the Hillary investigation huh shill? Does the argument still hold up?

They're not getting anything out of it though

There isn't a single shred of real tangible evidence to back it up. The Russia truthers are just an angry response to pizzagate

Wikileaks already established this was a claim created in the waning weeks of the campaign to be used against trump after the election. It's fake just like every thought from a leftists had

>Sup Forums is one person meme

Kindly kill yourself Khan

He claims to be the law and order president, if so, he should be impeached.

Even if that's the case, wouldn't Saudi Arabia and Israel also be "colluding" with both political parties? Or any of the lobbyists representing foreign powers in D.C?

The information revealed through wikileaks is much more important than the source.

this without the ironic tone