Hey FBI anons. Take a break from lurking and tell us what you think of your boss getting BTFOed

Hey FBI anons. Take a break from lurking and tell us what you think of your boss getting BTFOed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/hXmEM5mimuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

wow what a world.

i find out about comey getting fired about half an hour ago
10 minutes later i think of the apprentice joke to myself
20 minutes after that its a meme

It's times like this that I think we're on the right track.

FBIanon just got fired, give him a break

Trump will die in prison

>FBIanon was Comey
>and you're FBIanon
VAT A TWIEST

Pretty sure not FBI but this guy is legit.

he'll have more time to lurk here now

do you think he cried?

It's all a big freemasonsonic show for the goyim.

He started screaming and throwing a temper tantrum and throwing shit around in the room.

What was trump waiting for?

I hope this sends a message to McMaster to stop being such a fucking huge asshole

i want off this timeline

Recommendation

Do you really think you'll find a better universe than this one?

i miss FBIAnon

Trump's cracking down on internal leaks. Maybe "official" channels should become more open to compensate?

He needed a break anyway, it's not like he's going to starve, while those elites can relax for now.

can't be any leaks if there is nothing to leak

I feel in my heart that FBIAnon is never far away.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, BASED TRUMP

Feels amazing tbqh desu
I am elated

That or he's dead...
Probably dead

Touch the russian mafia

The russian mafia touches you back.

This, can any FBI people fill us in on the details?

>Looks at the lurking gmen, sharing is caring!

Wasn't he going back to the army with a promotion? Failing upward?

TERMINATED

He was a shit boss anyways

the letter makes it pretty fucking clear to all the communist news network faggots too

Digits

I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

bump

Ha
I get it

Why they fire Bowie

Trumps an asshole. Not even telling him hes being fired?

Sauce?

One of the earlier Gundams. 08 MS Team?

You got it. Definitely 08.

Alright thanks

I've been on vacation. Dammit. I don't want to do more paperwork.

I can post jpop if you need to get pumped.

Kek

Dude, Comey is 6'8, I wouldn't tell him face to face either.

>While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation...

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/hXmEM5mimuk

Oh god, yes

i work in new york mostly on white collar crimes but saw comey pretty often. i've posted before.

he deserves this and probably more depending on where the hillary case goes. i'm not tenured, but it was a huge pain in the ass dealing with his crony management. no one wants to work here or in any other populated state because of it.

nothing interesting to say other than shkreli will get off. i felt bad working on that case because it's a bunch of nothing

>shkreli will get off
nani nani?!

>shkreli troll case
Having had my share of wild goose chases while working in a public office, I feel for you.

Chaffetz....thats why he is resigning.

this

have you seen or heard any other good shit? Theres a few threads saying something or several somethings will be going down this summer. Maybe a war, more prosecutions, ect
anything coming through on your end?

Also, any spots in the FBI opening up? I was going to join the army after college but now im not so sure. I have a bachelors in communications

I hear the CIA is hiring.

meh, I always liked the FBI a bit more

Well, perhaps that'll be the end of the days of

Boo-hoo Apple encryption is bad, boo-hoo China haxored us, Boo-hoo Russia haxored us, Boo-hoo North Korea haxored us, Boo-hoo haxored us.

Perhaps we can at least pretend to have some defenses to this shit now.

>Drumpflgumplestiltshit just paved the way for his own impeachment with the most blatant admission of guilt I've ever seen from a politician
>People are saying this is 8974389758974568970Dchess
fuck you guys are stupid, but keep living it up; the blowout will be all the sweater

Did Trump think was going to stop the investigation? he must be in absolute panic mode

FBIAnon was just a larper you fucking idiot

Idk if this is news to you, but the majority of FBI agents hate Comey, after all the investigations we did on Clinton and his recommendation not to charge.

nah

Wrong

Please post more desu

Word traveled to Comey before the letter even got to the FBI 7 blocks over

wasn't even a wild goose chase, it was to make it look like people are taking a stand against wall street and big pharma.

no credible SA could provide an inside perspective on upcoming war or anything like that. anyone who does that is a huge larper. based on the info i do have, but mostly my personal opinion is expect
>clinton case to be reopened
>pizza autists are finally rewarded for their hard work, but not completely
>massive cuts to fbi as a whole to reduce it back to an agency
>alex soros arrested (this is what i've posted about before)

fbi hiring is very selective, but i joined to serve the american people. if there was ever something i found to be an absolute threat to the country i wouldn't follow silently. i was an accountant for three years before applying and was hired two years later. you should join the air force first

>look at us... we fbi now

Sorry, that's the only one I saved as a reaction image.

>mfw pizza autist

more deets on alex soros?

he was posting things like "The FBI highly respects Sup Forums's work" how much of a fucking retard do you have to be to fall for this. The FBI is currently investigating Trump, not Clinton

FBIAnon already confirmed this, so all is well

he's started funding and leading most "protests" in the US. it was picked up at the first berkeley riot where he was actually at the event directing rioters to attack people. american antifa is entirely bankrolled by him, not his father and he's really stupid with how he moves money.

his father is letting him flop because he showboats on social media and everyone knows who alex is before he's done anything significant. there's a reason no one knows anything about the other soros children

I've seen DHS complimenting Sup Forums's work with the Manhattanknights investigation.
>not fbi tho

*psychodrama intensifies*

you sir are a shill and a faggot.

>I AM THE COUNTRY
t. Comey

We are all dead
Vat a twist!

Why so much noise about Comey fired? Is it something extraordinary or what? US-user, explain please.

>dat smile
scary af

also one last thing before i go: the new director is from the bush admin

Jesus, what a roasting.

Whatever happened to the daily internal happenings threads that were supposed to go up every week or so?

We FBI
We CIA
We KGB
We teh Jew

I'm scared. At this rate one of these days we will actually become white men.

I saw your other threads before. Thanks for chiming in, user. Stay safe and don't be a stranger.
If you feel like it, can you tell me if Sup Forums is having any real effect in politics? anybody talk about us?
>I always like to feel relevant