Calling all white people of /pol lets have a honest discussion

i couldn't help but noticed all the societal, political, cultural problems my white caucasian brethren are facing.
do you wish for a more homogenous patriarchal
smaller government that is not controlled by the banking jews?
like it or not the only way for that to happen is
a complete collapse of a western democracy
and us arabs are amazing at doing just that
which country should we make an example of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't really care about Islam except the whole no music thing.

if the US gets taken over by the caliphate you can
hide in my basement and listen to all the slayer music you want

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

Fellow Arab here too. I've been trying to shill to Sup Forums to help out other Caucasians on here to heal our divides and allow us to help them in the eternal Jew and woman problem

They don't fucking listen bro, they never do. They should consider our help, but we also gotta get other Arabs to want to help them too instead of bring them down

Don't hate Muslims I hate the extremists who nearly killed a friend of mine in Paris.

im dropping under the radar red pills on jews using us as attack dogs to overthrow western democracy but most arabs dont give a shit cause they just want islam to take over the world which is gay

fuck off. You are semites just as the jews. Same noses, same money grabbing instincts. Islam is a semitic religion that tries to oppress the free Aryans of Thule. You guys never got it. It's about race.

well you should start hating arabs and muslims desu
cause as an arab i kinda hate what my people are doing and there's no real way for me to stop it so im just waiting for the purge where ill inevitably be taken in front of a firing squad

i just want an AI gf and to be left alone to play video games

Most jews are more caucasian then you fucker. Nothing to be proud of.

>im dropping under the radar red pills on jews using us as attack dogs to overthrow western democracy but most arabs dont give a shit cause they just want islam to take over the world which is gay

I too could care less about Islam and it's influence. Imagine if all Caucasians united against Jewish subversion? The best thing about us Arabs is we actually grow up learning about Zionists and about the Jews, we know them better than anyone and most whites are totally blind to them. If whites united with Arabs than we could stop this plot together.

What it comes down to is silly religious divides that we must amend

And yet Christianity is a semetic religion as well..

Its not about race, we could unite if both sides wanted to forget about religion and come together against the death of culture and civilization

> t. Hans Bergstein

Islam will fall under christianity in this case not the other way around bruh

i like nordic paganism thulean talks about i find it more interesting than the abrahamic religions

>Most jews are more caucasian then you fucker. Nothing to be proud of.

They're semites but a fundamentally different ethnic group

> le my sand nigger religion is better than yours

Or just drop both because both suck and serve to only divide

Haven't studied it. I think faith is good to unite people but causes major divisions too, sometimes it seems more of a burden than anything

its just a bunch of nature mumbo jumbo stuff and maybe some thor and odin folklore but anyway
the sooner france or germany collapses the better it is for neighboring countries and europe as a whole that or civil war breaks out and they start killing shitskins on site

I feel like at this point Europe is far too cucked for a civil war