The most based professor you never heard of

Oberlin Professor Claims Israel Was Behind 9/11, ISIS, Charlie Hebdo Attack

thetower.org/3012-oberlin-professor-claims-israel-was-behind-911-isis-charlie-hebdo-attack/

She was probably right at least on the former, maybe the latter, but because it was a reasonable theory in which Israel looks like a duplicitous, false-flag employing terror state, she was fired

insidehighered.com/news/2016/11/16/oberlin-fires-joy-karega-following-investigation-her-anti-semitic-statements-social

a casual ten minutes googling isis and israel should prove that the position is at a minimum reasonable whether or not ultimately correct.

insidehighered.com/news/2016/11/16/oberlin-fires-joy-karega-following-investigation-her-anti-semitic-statements-social

What became of this kinda hot black prof?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/topic/uss-liberty/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUQcd2eZXPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing what this word 'anti-Semitic' does.

You can attack and criticize Russia or the US or 'whites' or Christians all you want but criticize Israel for things that would be criticized if Russia did them, you are an 'antisemite'

no need to consider the evidence

unz.com/topic/uss-liberty/

bump

bump

Bump. Guy sounds like a hero

Meanwhile, a drexel professor called for white genocide and "vomited" when someone gave their seat to a disabled veteran,

And still hasn't been fired!

Promised land of Israel as originally described

oops.

>tfw im jewish and have family in israel
>tfw they're all russian (based) and jewish (master religion)
>tfw you goys always cry and whine about muhhh israel
>tfw if you ever fuck up america, i can go to israel and become a hot idf girl and kill sand niggers and you'll all be crying about how the jews did this

Don't be fucking stupid, you're one of those disgusting islamic apologists who constantly shifts blame for all the muslim atrocities onto the jews.

>goys fucking up america

yeah sure jewess

actually yeah
nvm
no one takes you neetsocs seriously anyways

jesus christ you're like 12 go back to facebook little girl

no

You guys thought hitler was a joke up until you started getting massacred. This time america wont be on your side.

bitch, I don't give a fuck if there's another hitler. Israel has fucking nukes, and yeah they are greatest allies

sssshhh, don't tell the kikes that yet. The look on their faces when karma kicks in full force will be glorious.

oooo im so scared oooo the neckbeards, wooo spooky

stop LARPing as this girl you (((faggot)))

>Implying the kikes aren't big enough pussies to not literally kill themselves

>Muh samson option

Try it kike, you will have the entire world against you. I fucking dare you

lol k fedorafag
also hitler killed himself like a pussy sooo

you're the fucking larper

this bitch opens up my eternal conflict, who do I hate more? Jews or Muslims? it's impossible to decide.

fox has removed rupert murdock and replaced him with a jew this needs updating.

>LARP
>Live Action Role Play
>Live Action
>we're online

I keep seeing this posted. Am I falling for the bait or are people actually this stupid? Every time I see it I get a bit bothered.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUQcd2eZXPc

Well done derailing into pointlessness away from the issue of the thread. You are good at this. Ask for a pay rise.

I've seen a sand nigger get bullied and boy it felt good
thanks bae
I'll ask my jidf boss to raise my paycheck

Things happening in real time are still live

Not enough, and doing that would only seal your fate.

R A R E

A

R

E

lel leaf
time to go back to THE RAKE

>Israel
>Using it's nukes

If Israel ever used a nuke it would be wiped off the face of the earth, unnironicaly.

She's been fired. Took a long time, and there was tons of support for her.

Interesting and likely true

Muslims are the pawns of the jews you fucking imbecile

Ill be using arudinos to slam guided missiles full of phosgene into your little covens before that ever happens, you slimy little rats.