Women shouldnt cover their ha-

>Women shouldnt cover their ha-

ir

you stammered there for a second OP.

That's not Natalia is it.... please let that not be Natalia........

Women SHOULD cover their hair. It's not a "Muslim" thing to be modest.
Women stop covering their hair, then they stop covering their skin, then they stop covering themselves at all. Don't be a feminist.
She's wearing a babushka, it's a slavic thing and makes women look good.

pls don't post whores in mummy threads

It is. Problem?

Hijabs are beautiful. Only makes my dick harder tbqh.

Wish white girls wore them just for that reason. Would piss off so many Muslims

this user has the right idea

Do you know any women who cover their hair Ahmed? I fucking don't. That's the slippery slope fallacy btw, read the fucking sticky.

That's not a hijab retard.

what's the difference?

Traditional Eastern European attire involves scarves that cover hair, not big news. It's funny because such is also true for the Albanians but people assume it's Islam-related.

oh, a present for me?

thanks, honey!

A hijab is a mandatory piece of religious clothing that muslim women wear so they are not tempted to rape women out on the street like the animals they are. A babushka is either a protective piece of clothing, or a fashion statement.

Fucking google it you dumbass.

She's wearing a headscarf. It's called a headscarf.

you should cover your face with a plastic bag to be modest and kill yourself

fuck off achmood

Natalia is Eastern Orthodox. It's common for women to wear a head covering, especially when attending mass. Also, headscarves are a thing outside of Islam, especially in Eastern Europe.

Im thinking critically dumbass. Catholic traditions used to do it, but replace your ignorant bias and the word Muslim and it's literally the same philosophy as eastern orthodoxy. Cover women to keep them away from sexually predatory males. Not just rapist, but unsuiting courtiers.

My point to fuckwit exactly.

who is this cock gobbler?

Well, Amish and Mennonite women for one. And I see some women who still wear veils and mantillas in the Catholic Church (and I'm not talking nuns). 1 Cor. 11:6 -- "For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head."

Pic related.

>hijab
>mandatory
uneducated stereotyping retard detected

>thinking there is anything wrong with women covering their hair