Bye bye Hill shills

Bye bye Hill shills

>rural and suburban retards
>having the authority to arrest anyone

lad status: wew

Day of the pancake can't come soon enough.

i'd be all for giving the Sheriff the position, but Director is more of a political position, not one he'd have the patience for. would tie his hands too much to do anything meaningful

omg please let this happen.
>inb4 based nigger

>Wow, this based black man XD I love /r/The_Donald

He's a nigger who belongs in Africa with his chimp family

>Sheriff to FBI Director

>Sup Forums now supports affirmative action

pls respect inb4 newfag

>le based nigger xDD
fucking end your lives drumpf cucks

This nigger should arrest himself and deport his subhuman ass back to the Congo.

he'd lock up the entire senate

This. I like the guy, but he's a meme.

As long as he jails Hillary I don't give a shit who is in power in your country where not even you belong.

see

Of course you don't care Mohammed

Hi Shareblue you seem nervous

from sheriff to FBI director, can this really happen?

Holy shit we have to get this guy in there.

>As long as he jails Hillary I don't give a shit who is in power
This is how Trump got elected. Still waiting.

He would be based FBIAnon

You have to go back Shareblue

Sheriff Clarke is based FOR speaking out against political correctness and arresting nogs

Hi nigger, kys cunt.

Honorary aryan

Enjoy prison lmao

its so funny how easy they are to spot, even when they try to adopt what they believe to be our culture.

proofs:

not everyone is shareblue you fucking stupid the_cuckold trash

Sure, they could also be Stormfags
Do you consider Ben Carson a nigger too?

>cucks want people jailed for calling their bulls niggers
Big surprise you plebbit fag. Fuck off and slit your degenerate sub human throat you pathetic waste of space.

Only Shareblue would be upset with making him FBI director because they know they're traitors who will go to prison or hang

You're going to prison for being a shill

>trash
leftie buzzword detected
try harder faggot

Is Ben Carson black? Yes? Well he's a nigger. A nigger with a violent past. Let him practice medicine with the rest of his nigger tribe in Kenya.
You forget that if every nigger is in one place it makes it much easier to wipe out their DNA.

Sure thing cuck. Youre going to swing in the breeze on the day of the rope you nigger lover.

>day of the rope
You realize that this is a fictional day from a book called The Turner Diaries right you LARPing faggot?

why are subhumans making such a wave? because of traitorous whites pushing their agenda.
don't underestimate clarke's dedication to the right side. start thinking and stop feeling.

No. Put a respectable white man in charge of the Fbi who wants to jail clinton.
When you put niggers in charge you get Detroit. Start thinking long term, leave the farm equipment out in the weather and let it rust back into the soil, stop rubbing it down with oil and pampering it you fucking anti white cuck.

>Put a respectable white man in charge of the Fbi who wants to jail clinton
such as who?

Any of the senators on the committee who were actively pursuing the punishment of clinton? They're all mostly ex lawyers just like clinton. Put gowdy in there?
Are you saying there is no respectable white men in politics?

there are no respectable politicians