What do they know?

Word round the swamp is Trump spoke to these two (Grassley and Feinstein) before axing Comey. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/03/senate-intel-leaders-feinstein-and-grassley-grim-and-silent-after-trump-russia-briefings-with-comey/
archive.is/S8XWa
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link: rawstory.com/2017/03/senate-intel-leaders-feinstein-and-grassley-grim-and-silent-after-trump-russia-briefings-with-comey/

This all ends with either Hillary, Bill, the Obamas, and the Bushes in prison of Trump. One way or the other its going to be a helluva summer.

Seems highly unlikely. Imagine the amount of screeching that would incite on the left. They're crying bloody murder right now, and Trump just ousted their prior devil figure. Imagine what happens when you touch their gods. I shutter think.

this would completely change the landscape for 2020 election because no political power structure of the last 30 years would remain.

DO IT TRUMP!!

>Imagine what happens when you touch their gods. I shutter think.

Multiple tangos rioting.

Bring a couple of cans of Redbull to the nest.

archive.is nigger
archive.is/S8XWa

>first black president goes to prison

>000

>giving a flying shit about screeching leftists

Poligies. I used the archive back when this happened. everyone on Sup Forums was too busy talking about gender issues to realize the story even existed.

screeching leftists accomplish a lot more than what we have now(virtue signaling leftists?)

trips of truth

>mfw
If he has spent his first 100 days laying the groundwork to truly drain the swamp by collapsing the political dynasties this would be 5D chess unlike the world has ever seen.

>that JUST face on finklefuckerbergstein

Whatever it was, it probably wasn't something good for democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

He's conducting an "investigation." A very hands-on president. He knows all the best questions.

His people will have it. Are you his people? We all got this report, user.

I love how you faggots actually sperg out over the shit he says he'll do. I hope he makes 20 more promises tomorrow, just to keep you occupied. Have a sad tweet bb

let's get those 2 dogs

hildawg and obumbu

They're the ranking members on the Judiciary Committee, they have to approve of Comey's replacement

>your ID says "FucK"

He HAS RISEN