Trump is gonna reopen Benghazi and the Server case with new director

It's no coincidence that Trump is replacing Think about it. Comey replaced only days after Clinton's comeback speech and underhanded attack on Trump. He's gonna put his own guy in to redo the cases and file charges. Trump was gonna leave her alone but she had to come back and fuck with him. No fucking way is it a coincidence.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2016/12/27/federal-lawsuit-filed-after-newborn-baby-died-at-milwaukee-county-jail-1-of-4-deaths-in-6-months/
youtube.com/watch?v=I_FOjVdUK2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump was gonna leave her alone
that's where you're wrong, kiddo. Trump is more patient than they are. their attention spans are like goldfish. he waits, plots, lets them get overconfident and then makes his move.

Trump is giving the cunt something to resist....arrest

TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK

Flynn was about to bring him down, retard.

>muh bengazzzzi

Oh God, I hope he deploys The Gowdy and destroys her...
As soon as she gets charged, I'll travel south and buy $500 worth of MAGA hats.

He needs to reopen Benghazi, the IRS scandal, Hillary's emails, Clapper lying to congress, the NSA unmasking people, what if anything Obama knew.

no this is so much bigger than benghazi and her server, even combined

You are going places, gringo.

Cool, my caps live on.

well played sir

what are chances comey was fired because he was blocking testimony by mccabe, and now trump gone make mccabe number 1, so mccabe will have to testify

recall that sen grassley has been trying to get info from mccabe about his link to the trump dossier

Lock her up, she needs to be charged. we can never let the left back in power with their constant oppression olympics.

The black Nazi will be a based FBI director.

>based FBI director.

or Gowdy

both will wreck the demoshits like a whirlwind

Sauce on trump reopening Benghazi case?

Why not ye old sheriff joe?

Clarke is needed for police matters

We need a Cuckold Comey Pepe Meme, pronto!

I think your right, he was going to let it go with Hillary. But she couldn't shut her mouth.
Now he is coming after her.

>Trump is gonna reopen Benghazi and the Server case with new director

I hope he tries. Gonna be one of the funniest shitshows in the history of forever.

If he picks Rudy G. or Arpaio it will definately look like Trump is stacking the deck in his favor. Rudy since they are known friends and Rudy was in his campaign. Arpaio because Trump mentioned him a LOT on the campaign trail and at rallies.

My guess is either Chaffetz, Gowdy, or Clarke. Although it may be no coincidence that Chaffetz stepped down from Intel Committee and he said he may not even finish his term.

Holy fuck he looks like Richard Spencer now.

What did he mean by this?

The muh benghazi meme is astroturfed. as soon as Benghazi happened all shills could say was "all you talk about is muh Benghazi" nobody ever talks about it and it's a serious issue

I thought this guy was in jail for all the people who died due to neglect in his prison? Even a baby died in his prision

this is true. it was such a fucking travesty. hillary clinton needs to atone by means of the law

I truly think Trump was willing to spare her and put the "political game" behind them. But apparently in AotD he outlines how important revenge is, and anyone he perceives as "disloyal" will get theirs.

Yes that scenario is sooooooooo likely
>literally "I today fire comey because he was to harsh on honorable Madam Clinton and politicised his position"
>makes new guy open case back up

HOW FUCKING UP YOUR OWN ASSES ARE YOU FAGGOT REDDITORS? ARE YOUNALL RETARDED?
>hurrdurr let chess le multiple dimensions
FUCK ALL OF YOU le_donald CLOWNS.
TRUMP WILL DO NOTHING HE IS INCOMPETENT.

hahahahaa

>>>r\
/le_drumpf

What are you a nigger? Prison isn't supposed to be fun and games. You blacks go to prison and monkey around with your niggaz, see your dad, have gay sex on the DL, etc. No more. The grown ups are in charge now and the fun and games are over.

Bullshit, you moron.

Do you still beat your wife?

He doesn't. You should get checked by a doctor. People on the spectrum tend to have faceblindness

It was in Think Big iirc, but yeah. He has an entire fucking chapter didicated to Revenge.

Does this mean Clinton is gonna get locked up?

>Don "Draper" Trump.png

I definitely think part of this is putting McCabe in the spotlight.

No I'm just someone that knows that letting people die due to neglect is going to land you in some legal trouble. There was one guy who died from dehydration under his watch
Na I let the bull do that, I do however beat the bull should he not beat to wife to a satisfying degree

>Even a baby died in his prision
What was a baby doing in his prison? What was a county sheriff doing overseeing a prison? Weak attempt, Muhammed.

yeah right

prison is for poor people, silly goose

you people elected female hitler. your opinions don't matter to Americans.

>female hitler

are u fucking new here

First he's gonna have to go after Lynch for obstruction. That's why he fired Comey. He's gonna force him to flip on Lynch and spill the beans about the tarmac meeting.

>What was a baby doing in his prison?

busted for grooming pedophiles

Comey did nothing wrong.

They arrested a pregnant woman and she went into labor while being in jail. They didn't call a doctor or take her to a hospital so she had to do the whole process herself, a couple of hours later the baby died.

fox6now.com/2016/12/27/federal-lawsuit-filed-after-newborn-baby-died-at-milwaukee-county-jail-1-of-4-deaths-in-6-months/

>black
And nothing important was losy.

Even I know this story. You should really read more than just the t_d frontpage everyday.

You are a terrible human being.
Also it still shows the incompetence of sheriff Clarke or whatever his name is.

He better. It's past time to put that bitch in chains and lock her the fuck up.

>Being ok with baby killing
But I guess that life is only sacred while inside the womb am I right?

That's Arpaio, and he's not in jail, just wanted for crimes against humanity by one of your European cuck courts.

this actually makes sense.
it felt like after the election trump was ready to bury the hatchet and move on.
If hillary had just stayed quiet she could have lived out the rest of her days in peaceful obscurity.
but she just had to poke her nose back in the game, now trump will bury her for sure

>Trump was gonna leave her alone but she had to come back and fuck with him. No fucking way is it a coincidence.

Yep

Notice how Obama started to mess with Trump and then he brought up the tapping? Obama has scurried away.

This

You really gotta take a time out...maybe find a 'safe space' and play with some colouring books or something...

Trump has 4 years to get shit done...and he's about 110 days into his first year...the idea he's going to get it all done in a week or three is Share-Blue tier level idiocy...

Shit get's done as it needs to be gotten done...

Tumblerina's need to get the fuck back to their mommy's home...

Faggot...

>leaf
You know that Sup Forums is the largest safe space on the internet since t_d made it their home.
Your posts lack ambition and effort in the last few weeks
What happened?

No one likes the Clinton's. They have done nothing of favor and committed crimes, which should have landed them in jail. Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary is a lying thieving hoe. The Clinton's and Obama are prancing around advocating the globalist agenda.

>You are a terrible human being
At least I'm not a nigger.

You say this, but deep down inside you know you are indeed a nigger.

Underage b&

>benghazi
real event

>russian collusion
zero evidence and supported by the most dishonest and mentally enslaved people in known history

that's a fpbp if i've ever seen one

remidner that comey was involved in pizzagate and appeared in wikileaks clinton emails, he was also installed there by obongo so he is a plant

youtube.com/watch?v=I_FOjVdUK2Y

Are we truly living in the best time line??????

Trump is going to appoint Joe Arpaio.

Never undermine our lord and savior "Donald Trump" You dimwitted nigger faggot.

I doubt he would be able to make it past the Senate hearing

Nah, blacks inside the womb are fair game too. It's humans we care about.

Clinton and Obama are both calling themselves the resistance. Time to take them down.

>Are we truly living in the best time line??????

we are now yes