Roaming millennial v. Vegan Gains live debate happening

youtu.be/WenNXyIKWxE

Can't wait for based chink to intellectually checkmate his ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
instagram.com/p/BSUAfO7BeL5/?taken-by=roamingmillennial&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc
youtube.com/watch?v=CTORdbRFB6Y
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3189454/The-secret-man-s-intelligence-POTATOES-Humans-evolved-large-brains-ancestors-ate-starchy-carbohydrates.html
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who, the post.

Roaming Millennial is the newest coal burning jewtube attention whore that these Sup Forums betas are orbiting around.

She looks like a halfbreed

I don't care leaf

it's because she's half negro

Vegan gains is a green-tinged edgelord. I think guy said it was good his grandfather died because he ate meat.

She's white. ..

she's not going to
he's right

He actually overworked him to the point of a heart attack and he just stood there recording a video while complaining about it. Vegan Gains is a sociopath.

Here we have a retard

She's a hapa.

Can't find that vid but I remember when it came out. Damn.

Here's him laughing at a guy for getting cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4

That's an embarrassing self-introduction.

she is. she has a picture of herself with her asian dad on her instagram

instagram.com/p/BSUAfO7BeL5/?taken-by=roamingmillennial&hl=en

>tfw /fit/ memes are crossing over

What the fuggg xDDDD

That lewd pic of a sausage and meatballs being dangled over Roami's mouth just makes me want to fight Vegan Gains to defend her honor.

>defending the honor of a non-white girl

fucking cuck

Eating meat is indefensible. Vegan will always have the moral high ground. How is this even a debate?

why? really comes down to where morals come from. My morals have no problem with the slaughter of animals for my own pleasure.

Ha. Came here from /fit/ a couple years back.

This dude legitimately gave out death threats, would have gone to jail if he was one of us for sure.

He might be a nigger, but he made good points in his video. The chink is going to get fucked.

into the fucking garbage

>vegan
>sociopath
Checks out.

She looks like some kind of nigger tbqh. Really disgusting e-celeb that should go away.

Do you even understand how many animals are killed in order to make the farmland suitable for the produce you eat? you fucking faggot retard.

>coal burning

YOU LIE

did that green skinny faggot really draw a dick made out of shit on her face? why isn't gazoo arrested yet?

There is literally nothing plant foods don't have, that animal products do.

Oh wait, perhaps some carcinogenic substances like TMAO and IGF-1.

>half-asian, half-white
>not white
Pick one.

Plants a living things too, you animal supremacist fuck. You don't have any moral high ground until you learn to photosynthesize and produce your own goddamn food, parasite.

Bearing has an interesting series (I think there's two?) vids in response to vegan gains that has plenty of clips of him going full sociopath. It's worse than I thought it would be. Dude's a freak.

>"Cancer is a preventable illness that is caused by animal products, and can be treated through a whole foods vegan diet."
He is actually insane holy shit

I know that meat, dairy, eggs... increases the risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes...

What's your point?

>brown eyes
>white

Pick one.

anyone have pics of her ass, thighs, or breasts?

That was my point. Glad you know.

>life is a contest over who lives the longest

So does being out in the sun. Go ahead and keep believing you can fight senescence with broccoli.

>e-celeb drama
kys my man. This doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Mods, do your fucking job.

not it's about your quality of life nigger. i don't want to end up with alzheimers or cancer, so i choose chemicals that enhance myself, not degrade me

Ok go feed a tiger a vegan diet you fucking complete retard.

You're not a tiger, furfag.

> tigers and humans have the same optimal diet
Lol.

And you still end up dead.

>He is actually insane holy shit

you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

Look at your retarded ass statement.

>taking joy in having a diet of animal products you enjoy degrades you
>spending a hundred years eating soy jizz and running 10 k a day even though you hate it doesn't

>Choosing to live your one life as a low test hungry skeleton
Make Yourself Great for once. Check out /fit/.

Good god...at least he won't reproduce.

Do you actually believe you're a tiger, dumbass.

He's just mad that he's never gonna leave humanity behind.

Why do you faggots care so much about YouTube idiots? When's the last time you read a book?

Ok since your brain clearly suffers from malnutrition, you said there is nothing animal products can provide that plants cant. Try and think about that with your midget brain.

Dont your people eat seaweed?

>implying your joy of animals isn't something conditioned by the jews since your childhood
>implying plant food can't taste good
>Sup Forums is now pro fatties and against exercise

ok

Mfw eating meat

she looks stupid, probably because of the meat

>If you eat meat you are fat
Idiot. Vegans/vegetarians are way fatter than the outside population because most of your followers are SJW hamplanets who eat bread, pasta, and sugar all day and think they're healthy.

>descending to 'muh jews' because you're getting btfo
>Implying I don't eat vegetables
>Sup Forums is pro lifting you skinny cuck
>eat big to get big

roaming millenial has amazing aesthetics

why is she bothering with political stuff and not just milking twitch or some other industry dry? Is political patreon support really worth it? She can just find a nice sugar daddy into hapas and milk a few million by the time she is 30.

>bread>pasta>sugar

nigga, most vegans are just as dumb as your average SAD diet ameritards. what's your point?

I dont' eat any of that shit. the bulk of my diet is potatoes, beans and rice and a shit ton of vegetables.

>Reading the paperback Jew

shes part asian so you can expect the autistic obsession with her here to go way beyond what it was with the others

>The weak should fear the strong

kek in the comments!

she has a pretty 10/10 face
she pushes conservativism/anti sjw even if alt-lite
she is mainstream friendly face / persona

ofcourse she will.

lmao you're clearly uneducated. jews brought about materialism, communism and behaviorism. they made sure to control what you *like*, or do you really think you enjoy meat cause that's what you really intrinsically wanted if you weren't conditioned like a good goy?

you said excercise was bad, which is why i replied to you that it's not, but keep moving the goalposts nigga.

I know for a fact it's what I intrinsically enjoy. My intact foreskin protects me from jewish influence.

Roami's Patreon page and rewards system are actually nicely done. She seems really good to her patrons.

That's pretty good, and it's not impossible to have a complete vegan diet, it just usually lacks fats or leans on soy, creating test issues. And dipshit women doing that shit end up going to the hospital with severe anemia.

I loathe vegan gains so much. I have zero animus towards vegans but he is like an angry gamer nerd who never grew up.

i stay the fuck away from soy and i don't eat much fat except omega3 fats which isn't hard to come by at all in 2017. i'm not saying everyone can do it, you gotta use your brain and do reserach on food, but it's exactly what the jews don't want you to do

how do you know? did you have a choice when yo uwere a toddler?

Damn the 15 year olds are still at it in the youtube comment section

roaming is our gal, she understands richard spencer

I was impressed by her chat with Spencer, too.

You can get most of your required nutrients from plants.
>inb4 muh B12
Just eat fortified foods or take supplements. That way, you skip out on all the fats and cholesterol in meat. There's no need to eat meat just to get one nutrient if you can take the nutrient directly. The fact that you actually think that humans need to eat meat like tigers is embarrassing.

Fats and cholesterol are building blocks of testosterone my dude. You are almost certainly low test.

You may feel fine but with a balanced diet you will feel the difference.

Scientific theory is that increased fat intake from meat allowed for human brain growth from apes.

tell me how many mcg or mg of cholesterol the human body needs and how much it can't manufacture itself and needs from external sources?

>only talks about what vegans don't eat and not about what they do eat
>only talks about what meat-eaters eat and not what they don't
Is he trying to imply that being a vegan implies that you're going to eat well? I know many vegetarians/vegans who eat as much fast food and disgusting modified shit as the next guy

Just fucking eat healthy, may it be meat or not.

>IGF
Fuck yea! Right babe?

no, scientific theory is that human are primates and when we were able to digest starch (potatoes) we began to develop more sophisticated and left our primate ancestors behind, because they needed to eat fruits, while we could eat much higher energy based meals.

roaming is a sassy bitch and she is going to destroy vegan gains that faggot, with her brilliant mind

No. Hunting comes before farming obviously.

Theoretically you will produce some on your own but you will not reach optimum levels. More importantly high fat diets that are otherwise healthy and balanced have been proven to increase testosterone.

that wasn't the point you degenerate.

You didn't even make a point, mongoloid.

a challenger appears
youtube.com/watch?v=CTORdbRFB6Y

ok thanks, now i know you have no idea what you're talking about.

do you even know how much sugar your brain uses? you think fat can substitute that? fucking read a book or look up some anthropological and archeological research if you want to back up your pseudo claims

>black gay canadian jew
head directly to the showers

Citation needed. Even if that was true, modern human evolution has slowed to a standstill. Eating meat is not gonna make us any smarter.

I saw your source, buddy. Daily mail.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3189454/The-secret-man-s-intelligence-POTATOES-Humans-evolved-large-brains-ancestors-ate-starchy-carbohydrates.html

Mainstream biology disagrees with you. The brain consists mostly of fat so you need more in your diet to build a larger brain. While your brain may use sugars for fuel, you are putting the car before the wheel here.

Isn't proving the point that vegans are argumentative, annoying cucks?

Isn't Vegan Gains the edgelord who was engaged to a girl he met online and had never seen in person? When she dumped him, he went online crying that he was going to hero. Or some stupid drama like that.

Richard spencer has had bouts of yellow fever.
He also aspired to be dance choreographer, claiming he could have choreographed Lady Gaga's tour better.

Is it any coincidence that there are so many Gay white males married to Asian Females?

"I can say one thing to the eaters of meat- the world of the future will be vegan"
- adolf hitler
POL BTFO

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/

Millennial is a jack of all trades, da vegan fucktard is 1 dimensional. She's going to discuss the only thing in the world this dude knows anything about so I'll be surprised if she doesn't walk away humbled.